Joining Bunnygirl Society
1.3k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CW’s Assimilation, inebriation, questionable consent, mental changes, bimbofication

Ethan’s Research Log: Day 1

I did it, after years of searching, research, and more searching I found an anthropological discovery. A society of what appears to be human rabbit hybrids, found in a remote region of the arctic circle. Unlike most animals up in this part of the world, these hybrids seem to not follow the usual traits with rabbits this far up. Despite being towards the end of winter their fur stays a normal tan, this possibly is because of the hybrid nature. I’m going to make contact

Ethan’s Research Log, Day 2

Contact has been made, my research party and I followed all the rules. We brought everything we needed, long range radios, food rations and our camper/research lab. All four of us, Chris, Leon, Ethan and Albert, were prepared to be here for months. After all, learning about cultures requires long periods of time to learn things.

We uh, didn’t expect most of this culture to present what we would view as female. Or that due to whatever caused this hybridism would well, leave them as intersex. Leon found this out as when he approached one of the Rabbit people to initiate first contact and she idly was scratching her… member. Letting him catch a glimpse of everything down there. It’s much different than we’re used to, especially since there was well. For lack of a better term, procreation going on, publicly. Like it was no big deal.

None of us can get the moans of pleasure out of our minds. So we’re going to spend time in the camper just so we aren’t causing issues for them. It seems to be going on into the night, so we’ll try our best to not cross any lines.

Ethan’s research log. Day 3

We were invited to a morning meal for this society. Unsurprisingly it was mostly a vegetarian style meal. Though it was impressive how they had things like carrots, lettuce and other staple fruits and vegetables this far north. We’re going to have to ask more on that later, it could help more northern communities grow their own produce.

We were surprised at how much dairy there was though, since so far we hadn’t seen cows or goats. But they may have them somewhere safe due to the colder weather, either way we shouldn’t push boundaries yet. However the meal was fantastic, I think the cheese and milk were some of the best I’ve ever had. It was creamy and smooth, the entire team could barely stop ourselves from taking any we could for our meal.

We even got to bring samples back into our supplies, it's good to know we’re not going to have to worry about food. Though it was surprising to see Chris acting so… friendly with one of the ladies. Though is it really so weird? They’re surprisingly welcoming, though I think they were mentioning things during the meal. Something about this being in preparation to show us more of the tribe?

Regardless, with things moving this fast we should be able to figure out how much we should interact with this society. After all, we’re not here to try and change things, just learn about their society.

Ethan’s research log Day 5

I forgot to record information yesterday, things are… strange. The tribe is so welcoming, almost unnervingly so. Not to mention we can all barely hold ourselves back from accepting food, asking and answering questions. Though the questions we answer are… strange. But it’s hard to stop ourselves from answering.

“How do you breed?” is one we’ve all been asked multiple times. We explain the process but the bunny girls, yes that is their name according to them, seem disinterested. And have consistently responded with “but how do you expand your family?”

We’re trying to not think too much about that, but Chris has been going off alone with different ladies. He says it’s just learning more private things, but his research notes are all blank, aside from… sweet smelling stains.

Leon’s said his chest has been feeling strange, nothing worrying but we can do an emergency drive back with the improving weather to a hospital if his health doesn’t improve. The tribe leader's daughter has seemed to take a fancy to him as well, and is offering some of their own medicine. From a quick check of plants things would be along the lines for low level sedatives. Nothing medical grade, closer to marijuana if anything else in terms of relaxant strength.

Albert’s been more focused on how they prepare their own places to live. Surprisingly they aren’t nomadic, but have a large burrow-like settlement nearby this outpost. So he’s been going down, coming back with very little beyond the types of buildings down there. While I’ve been up here maintaining equipment.

The one problem is we can’t help but hear the moans of their mating late at night, none of us are saying it but we all feel like we want to take part in it. But we should keep our effect on their society to a minimum.

Though it is tempting when we can barely go an hour without one offering us cheese and carrots.

Regardless, we’re going to have to make sure to learn, not change anything.

Ethan’s research log day 6

Chris has been missing for eight hours. Albert said he left the camper in the middle of the night, though no one in the village is helping us out. They keep saying “She’s deep in the burrow.” which is confusing, I don’t remember Chris being female. But it has been hard to think lately. I keep wanting cheese and to learn more.

There is a new bunny girl though, she has… what I think were the same tattoo’s Chris had, and she’s been calling us all by name. But it can’t be Chris, he was built like a linebacker, and this new girl is… petite. Hell the only large thing is her huge cock, it's like the length of my arm and she keeps saying she wants to breed with me.

Also Chris didn’t have a “Bun has fun” tattoo above his ass. Either way, she somehow has keys to our equipment and camper. And has complained it’s too cramped for proper mating.

The Chief has assured us that things are normal, and gave us more cheese and milk. And that the tingling in my head is just from the change in seasons. Regardless, things are still going well.

Ethan’s Research Log Day 7

One of the bunny girls had her cock halfway up Alberts ass. I was exploring more of the burrow and there was this… pit. With multiple girls all around him or… I suppose her now. I couldn’t help but watch as she was ravaged, I watched as well… she grew fur, her face morphing to be like the other girls around her. Is this what they meant by breeding? Or is there more? The bunny girl who I am pretty sure was Chris is already looking like she’s pregnant.

Regardless, I was staring at the changes as Chris put her hand on my shoulder, almost nudging me to join in as Albert’s body shifted, her chest almost inflating out into two huge breasts, and her cock seemed to grow alongside it as what was a blonde crew cut turned into long brown haired curls.

I had to step away, at least one of us has to send in this report. Though I was given more cheese. It seems like other than different pronouns and a uh… desire for sex. They’re still my research partners. Leon has been interviewing them about the changes, and judging from the noises from our camper things were… going well.

I need to finish this report, we should try and share as much as we can with this culture. And expand naturally. The changes can be as slow as we want, I think, at least judging by the little tuft of fluff on my back I was changing too, but it’s… nice? There’s not a sense of being different even if we’re outsiders, we’ve been welcomed in.

I think Leon is being carried to the pit, I can’t wait to see when they take me.

I feel compelled, but like if I really wanted to say no things would reverse.

I’ll ask tomorrow.

Ethan’s Research Log: Final entry.

It’s hard to write with paws, the other girls gave me a special pen to write this final report.

The changes didn’t hurt, it turns out the cheese and milk we had been drinking facilitated everything. Chris was first because she hit it off, now she is going to have a beautiful baby girl with one of her wives.

Oh right! Wives yes, yes we’re all brides now! Since we’re newcomers to the tribe a few of the ladies got to pick us as brides! I’m so excited! My wife will fill me up lots with her babies and-

Okay yes there are some personality changes but they aren’t so bad. My fur is coming in, and it's a nice peach color to welcome spring next month! I still remember everything, passcodes, wifi, my favorite burger joint. It’s all there just… something in me is begging for one of the girls to let me suck and fuck and suck and fuck and-

Sorry, sidetracked, report, right. Report, I am writing a report! Though, I want more cheese and uh… It’d be way easier to just send like, a team of a few more people! Totally! I can explain in person! You should come in small groups though, it’ll be more fun that way! Maybe send a mixed team! We can see how cute girls get when we mate with them! Oops, I think one of my wives wants me wrapped around her cock! So the report ends here!

Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie

18