Artistic Liberty
1.4k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CW’s inanimate transformation, succubus

Three women stared at various paintings, statues and flower arrangements. Each one distinct and unique. One had people in rapturous dance on a stage, surrounded by ornate lights and fixtures. Another was a statue of what appeared to be an anthropomorphic lizard, sitting happily wrapped in a blanket. And the third was a flower arrangement of three people, embraced with content faces made out of the petals of various flowers.

Rain started to hit the windows, getting all three of the ladies attention away from the art. One of them ran off, possibly to get something out of the rain before it got too heavy. Another walked off towards the kitchens, presumably to prepare warm food for a cold night. The third walked towards the heavy oak doors of the mansion.

‘Will there be visitors tonight?’ she thought, pursing her lips as she gently brushed dust off from a statue in the front hall. The marble statue of two women lovingly embracing and caressing each other's faces, every detail from the dresses they were wearing looking like they were cloth turned to marble to their hair looking almost real would make any craftsman consider their actual level of skill. ‘After all, you seem like you need a break.’

‘We’re fine!’ the statue said, a voice echoing through the woman’s mind. It was soft, relaxed despite the urgency in their ‘voice’ ‘We like this, we’re fine!’ The woman sighed and cleaned the statue from a bit more dust, she wasn’t winning this argument with them.

‘Well, you know what to do to get out of there then,’ she said, walking away as the rain seemed to get heavier. There was a sigh as a flash of lightning went through the window, and she knew her sister's flower garden would need tending after this. And could picture her, nervously fighting the wind to cover any flower displays in the yard with a blanket to protect them from branches.

“Rose will want her favorite tea if that’s the case,” she mused, checking on a few more statues in the main hall. Each one giving her the same ‘We’re fine!’ response. At least she would only have to care for her sister then, much simpler in that case.

The storm picked up as she moved to the kitchen, the distant sound of violin music coming from somewhere in the manor. The woman hummed along, knowing that it was a sign everything was okay from her sibling. Still, she had tea to brew, and went to start boiling water in a small cauldron, held in the arms of a small statue.

‘Okay, you need to come out of there so I can make tea,’ she thought at the black marble and onyx dragon statue.

‘No, I don’t wanna!’ it responded, the woman sighing as she raised her arms up over her head. Of course they would be bratty, it was what she was used to. ‘You can’t make me do anything!’

‘You know I can actually just turn you back, right?’ she sighed, it wasn’t a good thing to do but if they wouldn’t make a bargain she could force them back. ‘I don’t want to but I’m not risking hurting you with boiling water’

‘I wont get hurt!’ they countered, the woman sighing again as they weren’t going to make this easy on her. ‘Lily, water can't hurt me cause I’m a dragon and a statue!’

‘And when your little world in there gets too hot to handle and you risk heatstroke?’ Lily said, not getting anything but a grunt in response. The statue wiggled a bit, a sign that the spell was attempting to end but the person inside it was against it. ‘You know the rules, safety first. You just have to be out of there until the water has boiled and the pot has cooled off.’

It wiggled again, glowing lavender as a draconic hand seemed to separate itself from the statue. The stone cracked as two pairs of leathery wings stretched out, followed by a tail and pair of bipedal dragon legs. Now instead of the small statue of a dragon holding a cauldron, was an obsidian black dragon holding an electric tea kettle.

“You’re no fun sometimes, you know that?” they sighed, their voice was deep and sounded strained.

“Fun can wait, you’ve been like that for two days and your voice is certainly paying for it.” Lily sighed as the boom of thunder echoed from outside. “Now, I’ll make you some tea as well. Rest your throat and once the storm’s over spend some time walking around. You may be a dragon now but your joints will be quite sore from being like that for so long.”

And stretch they did, right onto the counter top as a few more flakes of stone fell out of their hair and off their snout. Lily gave them a tired look, specifically because their tail was blocking the way to the sink. They grinned and stuck their tongue out, it was still a mostly human tongue but with the forked lizard tips starting to form.

“Don’t you blep at me…” She sighed, adjusting the top of her maid dress and removing fabric from around her shoulders.

“I’m a dragon, I can blep at whoever I want.” they countered, their wings flaring out as they stretched out. “Even a succubus.”

“Yes, the succubus who knows exactly where you liked to be touched before you were a dragon,” the woman sighed as her skin changed tone to a light pink. Two wings shot out from her back, the holes in her dress as a tail unfurled out from under her maid attire. The small hat she had on was left unbothered by her small ram horns appearing on the side of her head. She licked her lips as one of her hands went and cupped the dragon's chin. “Now, are you going to be a brat? Or are you going to let me make some earl gray?”

“No way,” they said, trying their best to not trill happily at the hand currently giving them soft scritches under their chin. “I didn’t wanna come out, you made me, so now you have to work past me.”

“Oh?” Lily said, her wings stretching out as she used them to simply jump over the dragon and reach the sink. The reptilian eyes quickly looked away as her dress flared out with the jump. “You’ve been a dragon for a day at most, you aren’t going to be doing much more than get an up skirt and lose to a heat lamp.”

“You were worried about heat stroke but say I’ll lose to a heat lamp?” the dragon said, turning around and awkwardly getting stuck for a moment as their tail made turning around a little more difficult than usual. “That makes no sense.”

“It’s about scalding hot water and steam hitting your entire body versus a lamp that you can lay under.” Lily countered, snapping her fingers as one of the lights in the room started to change. Elongating and glowing a soft orange as the room got hotter. “Now then, any other complaints or can I make my tea?”

“Mmph” the dragon mumbled, the added heat making them lay their head on the counter and fight back a yawn. “Fiiine… make your tea.”

“There,” the succubus said, watching the dragon stretch a bit more under the transformed heat lamp. “Was that so hard?” There wasn’t a response, so she grinned and started to fill a kettle with water. It always seemed to take longer than you would think for the water to boil, but nonetheless she prepared a teapot and grabbed a folding cart.

“Earl gray and biscuits with jam,” she said, grabbing a package of cookies with a post-it note that said ‘Rose’s treats.’ “Perfect for an after stim snack and tea for the storm.” There was another crash of thunder, getting her to pause and grab an extra pack of cookies. “Just in case.”

Elsewhere in the manor, Rose was holding two things in her hands. Any disguise at her true form was gone, long upwards curled horns that ended in a carved rose like tip. Her skin was a light blue, and despite her muscular build the things in her hands were being held with incredible carefulness. In her left hand was a cube, multiple things sticking out of it for her hand to fidget with as the storm seemed to get stronger. Her right hand was impressively holding a vase next to her leg.

“Sister, Lily is bringing your favourite snacks,” someone else said, another succubi, this time wearing a suit jacket rather than a maid uniform. Her own skin was crimson red and her horns were more akin to ram horns. Rose nodded, trying to open her mouth but being silenced with a gentle finger from her sibling. “Now, now, you know you don’t have to talk if you don’t want to. Alright?”

Rose nodded, her left hand still fidgeting as she looked at the vase. Her sibling gave a soft smile as they grabbed a towel for the larger succubi. She had been out in the rain frantically trying to protect her garden, and was soaked from it. The vase wasn’t anything magical, but it did have the seeds of the first plant she had grown, so it was irreplaceable.

There was another crack of lightning, followed by a boom of thunder that shook the windows. Rose dropped her cube and wrapped the towel around her plant.

“I’m coming in,” Lily’s voice said from the other side of the door. The hinges did not make a sound as she brought in three cups of tea and a plate of snacks. Rose didn’t look up but their sibling gave a smile. “Amaranth, how is she?”

“She’s doing good, and her garden is safe.” they said, taking a plate of snacks to their sister. “Now we just have to make it through the storm.”

“Agreed,” Lily said, moving the cart next to Rose, allowing her to eat while sitting. “Amaranth, would you mind drowning out the storm with some more music?”

“Of course, sister,” the succubi said, grabbing a violin from behind them and beginning to play. The sound of rain and thunder losing out to the soft classical tunes that came from the old oak instrument. All three of them tuned out the rain to focus on the much calmer music. What would tomorrow bring? New visitors? Some departures? None of them could tell, and that was what made each day all the better.

Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie

11