Goth Tentacle GF relieves your stress
756 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following story contains

Second person POV
Hypnosis
Mental changes
Tentacles
Transformation


You haven't had a truly good day in a while. Work and the world were weighed on your shoulders. Disengaging didn't help, things would work their way to you anyway. So naturally you jumped at the chance to relax with Her.

She certainly wasn’t human, hell you were wondering if you were changing as well. But it was a loving routine, a caring and compassionate routine. You would come home, she would smile and slide up next to you. Some of her deep purple tentacles rubbing your shoulders and palms.

Some days you refused, and she then opted for cuddling while giving you a form of rest. But most days you let her feast. She now knew what you liked and where you liked it. Every spot you craved to be touched and loved on. Nothing you didn't ask to be secret was.

So you came home one day, your girlfriend seeing how miserable you were and putting a hand down on the couch. Her dozens of tentacles waiting to give you relief, so you obliged.

It always started the same way, the loving massages on your neck and shoulders. some of them stopping and placing themselves on your forehead and around your ears. Then things get fuzzy. Your vision blurs, and all you can focus on is her face, her seductive face as you fall deep into a daze. Her hands grasp your face as she wraps you up in every tentacle imaginable, your clothes slowly being dropped to the ground through gentle movements. 

"My adorable meal~" she said, your face turning into a pleasured grin as her fingers traced your lips. "letting me feed like this, letting all your memories be part of my food. It's so loving, so wonderful~" She leaned down, things fading from your mind outside of the necessities. She had sworn to never touch your identity or important phone numbers. But the stress, the pain?

That was fair game, your anxiety about your shitty boss melted away. Only wanting to watch her eyes as she started putting makeup on your face. Deep black lipstick like hers, purple eyeshadow like hers, she was making you just like her fashion wise. It was a secret indulgence only she could know. As was the next part, her tentacles worked their magic, pulling apart your body's stress and form to be as close to her as possible. You moaned happily as your chest grew to match hers. Your hips widened and your hair grew.

Your legs slowly separated, no mess at all as they became gorgeous light blue tentacles. your lower body morphing the same way as she gave you back just a bit more awareness to enjoy it. Your stress and anxiety were her favourite food, but the pleasure was her favourite dessert. 

You blinked, looking up at her pitch-black eyes as you saw her chest grow. From roughly the size of cantaloupes to full blown watermelons. The weight sat on your face as you felt parts of her enter your body, you moaned and begged for more. And she happily obliged, your mind slowly fading back into blissful static as she moved you up and slowly lifted you up and down on her tentacles. Changing your body more as you lived in mindless ecstasy. Part of you knew she would have to change you back, and she would hate it.

Your body twitched in ecstasy as you climaxed, your mind going completely blank other than knowing you wanted this for as long as she would let you. She flipped your mind back on, watching as her chest kept growing and she kept ravaging you until you asked to stop.

And when you did it was instant, she lowered you onto the couch and got ready for the next phase of things. A blanket enveloped you as you mumbled a request to stay like this all night. Naturally she had some more fun, making your body curvier and playing with you when asked.

You loved her; you could never remember a lot of things other than the ecstasy. But she loved draining your mind of all worries. Both of you now having larger chests was just an upside.


Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie

 

12