CHAPTER SIX “DON’T TEASE ME, I AM A LEO”
128 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Staying at Wang Yibo's condominium for how many days now, little by little, Xiao Zhan get to used with it already. The only thing that he had concerned about is the boy's sleeping habit...

There were times when he woke up in the middle of the night and realizes that Wang Yibo made him a human pillow... Whenever he tried to move and separate his body to him, Wang Yibo will immediately pulled him back again into his arms...

'I'll get to used with his habit', how many times did he uttered this line to himself? Today after waking up, he could not tolerate it any longer...

Because he couldn't moved the whole night, it feels like all of the bones of his body is aching...

When they're having their breakfast, Xiao Zhan straightforwardly talked to Wang Yibo about occupying one of the rooms...

"Zhan Ge, no need to worry... I am not really uncomfortable sharing a bed with you... Besides, the other rooms were occupied so-----"

He didn't let him finish and interrupted him right away...

"You're not uncomfortable but you made me a human pillow..." he complained like he was wronged by him...

"Did I? I don't remember a thing..." Wang Yibo innocently denied the words he said...

"That is because you're sleeping like a pig!"

Wang Yibo laughed at him when he said that...

"Bodi...." he said with a pleading look.

"Zhan Ge, just go and take a shower now... You'll definitely be late in your work..."

"Up until when am I going to sleep with you in the same room?"

"Forever?" Wang Yibo replied to him with a playful smile...

"This kid-----" he could not help but said and stop in the middle...

Instead of arguing with him, he decided to walked out and go to the bathroom...

After Xiao Zhan left, Wang Yibo let out a sigh of relief like he successfully passes a storm... He pulled out his phone on his pocket and dialed someone...

"All my LEGO and toy collections in the house, bring it here in my condominium today..." he said and then cut the call without hearing the other side's answer...

His face showed no expression, but in his mind, he already made a plan to put all of those things in the other rooms so that there will be no single space left anymore to squeeze in. This is just in case, Xiao Zhan will fight with him till the end in occupying the other rooms...

Deep inside, he likes the warmth of the night every time he slept beside Xiao Zhan... For him, it's a new exciting feelings. Even he could not explain what could it be... The feeling of wanting to be with that person and seeing that man before he closes his eyes in the evening and to be the first one in sight when opening his eyes in the morning...

He went back in their room and find Xiao Zhan who's done in taking a shower with only a towel that covers his lower body... He was stunned in a moment and look at him like he surveyed his (XZ) whole body...

"What are you looking at?" Xiao Zhan asked without suspecting anything...

"Huh? Oh, nothing..." he answered but still following his gaze to Xiao Zhan while gulping his own saliva...

He felt that his face became red all throughout his ears... Xiao Zhan looked at him and this time he sees that he's going to his direction...

With his instinct, he step backwards up until he felt his back touches the wall...

"Zhan Ge?" he said with a puzzle face...

He saw Xiao Zhan's two hands lean against the wall while he's trap in it... This scene right now? He can only see this in a shojo manga when a man forces the woman against the wall... But he's a man!

"Bodi, are you really going to share a room with me? Are you sure?" Xiao Zhan said to him while grinning...

At first, Wang Yibo could not react with this intimate position... But after he heard what Xiao Zhan said, he realizes that this is the man's counterattack so that he will be uncomfortable around with him when they sleep in one bed...

He seriously looked at Xiao Zhan. They stared at each other for a long time...

Xiao Zhan would not badge his eyes and keep staring at Wang Yibo... He don't want to lose to him... He wanted the boy to be uncomfortable so that he can transfer to a different room... Just when he think that he will succeed, Wang Yibo suddenly put his two hands in the back of his neck and his (yb) face slowly getting closer to him until there's only a little gap left between them...

Xiao Zhan was taken aback and both his eyes widen...

"Zhan Ge, don't tease me... I am a Leo.. I was born to dominate when it comes to this steam hot intimate kind of thing..." Wang Yibo said stressing every words...

He coughed when he heard those words and take his two hands that's leaning against the wall...

"Y-You let go..." he said, "I'm just joking with you..."

"Zhan Ge, I thought you are naive when it comes to this thing... Now I know, you like this kind of intimate position..." Wang Yibo said and let go of him...

Obviously, he got annoyed and sneered at him... Wang Yibo tapped his shoulder...

"Zhan Ge, don't be angry. I'm also joking just like you. Get dress now and take your time..  I'll drive you going to your workplace so that you will not be late."

When Xiao Zhan was left alone in the room, he deeply sigh... Though Wang Yibo was also playing with him, he knows that his heart skipped a beat earlier... He was never been intimate with anyone... He might like a girl before but he was never given a chance to even hold that girl's hand...

As much as he wanted to get angry with Wang Yibo, he also know that it was his fault... He started the joke, so the boy let him eat what he deserves...

He chuckled and then said to himself. 'Forget it, I'll just stay on the same room with him... As if we'll be sharing a bed for a lifetime...'

 

~END OF CHAPTER SIX

Author's Note:

In real life,Wang Yibo's zodiac sign is a Leo. One of this sign's personality is to dominate while being passionate...

Ahahahaha, Zhan Ge once again digging his own grave. You'll definitely share same bed for a lifetime...

3