CHAPTER TEN “LITTLE BROTHER”
115 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

More than 2 months passes by, it seems like yesterday that the both of them have been living in one house. Within the period of time that they're together, they somehow developed a tacit understanding of each other. Though sometimes they bicker and argue, they always made up after one of them give way and apologize to the other one.. It's like their born to be soulmates even though Xiao Zhan just think of it as close brotherhood...

"Zhan Ge, it's almost dinner... Where are you?" Wang Yibo asked, almost annoyed while talking on the phone.

"Where do you think?" Xiao Zhan said without answering his question.

"Are you in a crowd--------- wait, are you in a club?!" the annoyed face earlier change into a darker expression.

"Our boss is celebrating his birthday today. I was supposed to go home but they won't let me..." Xiao Zhan explained to him.

"Why did you not informed me? I've waited for you..." He said feeling a little displeasure.

"I tried to call you earlier but they already dragged me here... I'm about to call you now when you called me. Didi, I don't think I can go home early. Just eat dinner and don't wait for me." Xiao Zhan said to him with apologetic voice.

"What's the name of the club?"

"Huh?"

"I'll pick you up." He said.

"No.. No------ there's no need..."

"Zhan Ge..." he said like a child who's about to get angry.

He heard Xiao Zhan sighed on the other line before answering him.

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you..."

On the other hand, Xiao Zhan once again in a deep thoughts after he talked to Wang Yibo on the phone...

The truth is he really don't like being in this place, but he had no choice. He doesn't want to offend the one who invited him...

Though he was really thankful that Wang Yibo is coming to pick him up, but he thinks that it's not normal for friends to be so possessive of their friends.

"You already called your little brother?" asked one of his colleagues.

"En. He's coming...to pick me up." He said truthfully.

Confused as to why his little brother will come and pick him up, his colleague did not say anything to his answer. But if he only knows what the other is thinking, he might actually vomit by this line, 'Did the person coming has a brother complex issue?'

No matter how much he tried to resist of not drinking alcoholic drinks but he could not let them down after how many times they tossed the drinks to him... He could not be disrespectful to these people who guided him when he was new on this job before.

After 4-5 shots, he felt like he's already drunk and dizzy. He might drink beer, but it's his first time drinking this kind of beverage, and to the point that his tolerance of alcohol is not so high. 

He heard his phone ringing and answered it.

"Zhan Ge, I'm here. Where are you?"

He smiled when he heard the voice on the other line.

"Here! Here!" He shouted.

Even Wang Yibo is in the crowd, his eyes captured the figure of Xiao Zhan right away. The person is still holding his phone who keeps on saying 'here' without saying his location.

He directly went to his direction and when he's in front of the group, Xiao Zhan enthusiastically introduce him.

"This is my little brother!" Xiao Zhan said and pulled him to sit beside him.

He nodded to everyone and so did everyone greeted him.

"Xiao Zhan, is this your brother? I don't see any similarity between the two of you..." One of them asked.

Xiao Zhan laughed when heard the question. Wang Yibo knows from the look of this guy, he's already drunk.

"Right! He's not my real brother, but we're the best of friends----- yeah, more like a brother...."

Wang Yibo coughed blood when he heard Xiao Zhan said that. In the end, while he's eyeing this guy as someone who will become his lover in the future, this person only treated him like a best friend and a little brother. He doesn't know if whether he's going to laugh or get annoyed of what he heard just now.

They stayed for awhile before he said goodbye to the group because he sees that Xiao Zhan already drunk too much.

In the other corner of the club, someone saw Wang Yibo holding a guy who's really drunk.

"Jing Yi, isn't that your cousin?"

Jing Yi frowned when he saw Wang Yibo holding and assisting someone. He's like a different person right now.

"What is he doing here? Who's that person he's holding?" His friend shockingly asked. "Might as well, let's go and check..."

"No. You already know my cousin's temper. Forget him, let's just enjoy the night." He said to his friend. 

---
Wang Yibo put Xiao Zhan in the sofa when they got home and served him a glass of water.

"Zhan Ge, drink this."

Xiao Zhan right away drink the water in the glass.

"My head is aching... Little brother, I want to sleep. Help me and put me to bed."

"Zhan Ge, next time you're drunk, I will leave you and never bring you home..." He said to threaten him.

He dragged Xiao Zhan to their bedroom while the other person keeps on laughing like crazy...

"Lie down now."

"No, I don't want to. I want to talk to my little brother..." Xiao Zhan said while pulling him closer.

"I'm not your little brother!" He annoyingly said.

"Then, you're my little best friend!" Xiao Zhan said and keeps on laughing.

"I'm not even treating you as my best friend..." He said in a low voice but the other can still hear it.

"Then, what are we? You're so possessive to me! If you're not my little brother and my best friend, then what are we?" Xiao Zhan might said those words to tease him (yb) but Wang Yibo consider that question of him (xz) so seriously.

"We're a husband and wife." He said that to Xiao Zhan and look directly at his eyes.

Xiao Zhan also look at him and instead of giving him a laugh, he spank him lightly on the head...

"You're crazy... Don't lie to me. I may not see my parents growing up, but I know what a husband and wife usually does..." Xiao Zhan said like a child.

"Then, what does a husband and wife usually do?" He asked with his hoarse voice.

They're still staring at each other. There's a silence in the room for a moment and then suddenly Xiao Zhan bite him. Not just biting him anywhere, but he bites him in the lips!

"They usually do that." Xiao Zhan answered innocently.

After that bite, the distance between them has merely non-existent... Both their hot breaths mingling and Wang Yibo's heartbeats uncontrollably sped up...

He was stupefied for a moment, but who was he? He was a lion! He was provoke with a bite in a lips by someone he likes! It's like he's the one being drunk now!

Without hesitation, he pulled Xiao Zhan and kiss him. The other guy did not push him when he do that, so he continued of what he's doing.

He also felt that the guy is responding to him. Yes, he was aroused and an unconsciously make some sucking and biting action.

Wang Yibo's left hand hugging his (xz) waist while his right hand is behind Xiao Zhan's head and deepening the kiss.

Only then, the sounds of the tongue meeting broke the quietness of the night...

After the long kiss, they're both out of breath and stare at each other... Then out of the blue, Xiao Zhan smiled and said, "Little brother, good night."

He watched Xiao Zhan who lied down in bed and sleep.

While he was feeling at loss, he suddenly looked down and cursed. While Xiao Zhan keeps on calling him little brother so many times tonight, his little brother down there stood up.

He regain his sanity and then he quickly fled to the bathroom!

 

~END OF CHAPTER TEN

3