CHAPTER TWELVE “BABY”
126 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After they took a shower separately, Xiao Zhan felt that Wang Yibo keeps on staring at him while drying his wet hair...

"Zhan Ge, let me help you..."  Wang Yibo offered his help, getting the blower from his hand and starting to dry his hair...

This feeling of someone taking good care of him, Xiao Zhan still did not get to used with it. But at the same time, his heart agrees that this feels so good...

"Y-You actually don't have to do this." He shyly said.

"Baby, I'm your boyfriend so it is my duty to take care of you..." Wang Yibo boldly said to him..

Xiao Zhan coughed when he heard Wang Yibo called him "baby". He also felt a bit embarrassed..

"D-Don't call me t-that-------- How can you call a big man that kind of e-endearing words? " He said while avoiding to say the word "baby" because he could not utter it into his mouth.

"Then what should I call my baby? Hmn?" Wang Yibo teased while coaxing him.

He felt that all his face down from his neck became so red that he did not answer Wang Yibo's teasing. What he wanted to do right now is to bury his face so the boy will not see his reaction.

After Wang Yibo dried his hair, he went to bed right away, "I-I'm going to sleep now."

Wang Yibo naturally followed him. While they lay in bed, Xiao Zhan turned his back on him and put a quilt on his body.

After all the nights that they've been sharing the same bed, this is the first time that he felt so nervous...

Suddenly, he noticed that Wang Yibo get into his quilt and back hug him. He slightly trembled when he felt Wang Yibo's warm body.

"Zhan Ge, let's kiss and hug for awhile?" Wang Yibo said like pleading  him to turned and face him.

His body stiffened when he heard those words...

"B-Bodi, h-how can you s-say that s-straightforwardly?" He tattered.

Instead of answering him, he felt that Wang Yibo sniff and kisses his hair in the back...

"Zhan Ge, let's kiss? Hmn?" Wang Yibo's voice is low but he can hear it clearly...

Xiao Zhan sighed deeply and turned his body to face Wang Yibo... They stared at each other for a moment..

"Zhan Ge, I know that you want our relationship to take it slowly and I do respect that... It's just that when I see you, I just can't help myself..." Wang Yibo said to him sincerely while caressing his face using his (yb) hand.

Xiao Zhan understand what Wang Yibo's trying to probe to him. He's also a man himself and it is natural to act like this when you're in front of your lover. Even he heard others said before that you're not a man if you didn't feel the same way.

The main reason why Xiao Zhan is so nervous because he doesn't want to lose his control since it's still their first night being in a relationship. It may be conservative, but he wanted to cultivate their feelings to each other first before crossing that line.

"O-Okay, l-let's hug and kiss... B-But after that, let's sleep.." he said to him.

When Wang Yibo heard what he said, he (xz) was pressed down and the boy kissed him gently until it became unrestrained...

Envelope by Wang Yibo's arms, Xiao Zhan couldn't move a single inch of his body while at the same time being enticed by the other's scent. Even though his heartbeat started to race, he let go of his shyness and also kiss him back so clumsily...

Every time Wang Yibo felt that Xiao Zhan were short of breath, he will stop for a second and then kiss him (xz) again. This action continued for 10 minutes until he was satisfied...

Wang Yibo then let Xiao Zhan's head rest into his chest and hug him tightly.

The next morning when Xiao Zhan opened his eyes, Wang Yibo kiss him lightly...

"Zhan Ge, good morning!" Wang Yibo greeted him with a bright smile...

This morning is still the same just like the mornings that they had before. The only difference is that Wang Yibo would sneak attack and kiss him from time to time.

He was dumbfounded by the boy's action. Now he believes that saying that if you give someone an inch,  they'll surely take a mile.

[ This idiom "give someone an inch, they'll take a mile" means about someone who has been given a small amount of power or freedom to do something, and then has tried to get a lot more.]

"Enough... Aren't you tired of kissing me?" he complained trying to get away from Wang Yibo.

"I get addicted to my baby now..." Wang Yibo said and kiss him again.

Xiao Zhan wouldn't know if he will laugh or cry with the boy's answer and action just now.

"I need to go to work. Be good." Xiao Zhan said while patting his (yb) head.

"Then let this boyfriend of yours drops you off to work and fetch you back. I won't take no for an answer." Wang Yibo decisively said.

He chuckled when heard Wang Yibo said that... Since they already establish their relationship and the boy became his lover, there's no point of stopping him from dropping him off to work and fetching him back...

"Let's go..." He said.

It only took them 25 minutes to arrive at Xiao Zhan's work place by using his green motorbike compared to taking a one hour ride of subway bus.

"Zhan Ge, what would you like for lunch today? I'll buy it for you.. I also want us to eat together."

He stared at the boy with gentle eyes.. 
Well, it's not bad having Wang Yibo to be his boyfriend... He felt that the boy was spoiling him..

"You know I'm not picky, I'll eat anything you buy..."

"Then informed me your location during lunch time, I'll go immediately to you..."

"Alright..." He nodded. "Then, I'll go... You should go home now.."

Wang Yibo stared at his face and it stops into his lips... He felt that if he will not walk away at anytime now, the boy will kiss him again..

"Zhan Ge-----" before Wang Yibo said something, he stopped him.

"No." He firmly said. "There's people here.. L-Let's do it when we're at home..."

After he said that, he turn around. While walking away, he heard Wang Yibo's laughter...

This boy really teases him a lot!

 

~END OF CHAPTER TWELVE

3