CHAPTER NINETEEN “THE YOUNG MASTER’S IDENTITY”
109 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that intimate night, both of them became more closer to each other. The thinnest barrier that stopped them from going all out feels like it all disappeared.

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo looked  at each other with loving gaze. While Jing Yi who has been abandoned for two nights became very annoyed for being forced of eating dog food once again.

"Ge, I'll bring you foods later. What do you want to eat?" Wang Yibo said while looking at Xiao Zhan who's preparing to go to work.

"Just stay at home. I will surely be busy today, specially that I've been on leave from work for how many days now." Xiao Zhan answered to him.

"Then, I'll wait for you to come home. Take care on the road." Wang Yibo uttered and kiss Xiao Zhan on the lips.

"Alright, see you tonight."

After Xiao Zhan left, Wang Yibo looked at Jing Yi who's staring at him.

"What?"

"Cousin, are you not going to ask me what would I like to eat?" Jing Yi asked.

"Why would I?" Wang Yibo sarcastically answered. " Are you looking for death?"

Jing Yi coughed, "Your whole Ice King aura collapses every time you're with big brother Zhan... Do you really that in'love?"

Wang Yibo smiled at him, "Yes, isn't it obvious? I already filled the air with love. Wait--- why are you asking me this? Did you wake up in the wrong side of bed?"

"No! I'm just thinking that what are you going to tell uncle. Did big brother Zhan knows already about your true identity? Well as I can see, he knows that you're a young master, but big brother doesn't know how rich our Wang family is." Jing Yi analyze what he said.

"So?" Wang Yibo said like he doesn't care about his father and their status.

"Well, are you not afraid of uncle? H-He'll break your bones once he learned of this. You're his only son, you know..."

"Just don't ask anything anymore... You go back home and don't be a lightbulb in our daily lives here with my wife..."

"What can I do? They sent me here.. If not for my card to be freeze, I will not volunteer to eat all these dog foods you both feeding me everyday. I'm choking to death now."

Wang Yibo chuckled and, "The only thing that you can do is bare with it until you die of eating dog foods."

Jing Yi rolled his eyes, "I don't know what big brother Zhan saw in you.."

"He likes everything about me. Single dogs like you won't understand..." Wang Yibo said and then after that he heard his phone ringing and he saw in the call register that it's his dad.

He really don't want to answer it, but knowing his father's personality, the old man probably knows that he's in a relationship with a man.

"En." He answered.

"Come here at the company. Now." His father said. "If you don't come right away, I'll go directly and talk to that boy."

He cut off the phone and didn't let him finished talking. Though Xiao Zhan said to him the last time to not cut off the line if his father called, he still do it today. The relationship between him and his father was not really good.

"Was that uncle who called you? Go now or big brother Zhan will be in big trouble." Jing Yi said and also got worried for Xiao Zhan.

On the other side, Xiao Zhan's destination is going to the uptown business park in Beijing to meet the person whom he will the delivered the packag to. It might be an employee who worked in one of the companies where it situated there.

When he came to the destination, he saw the tallest building there. This company is one of biggest leading corporation in the country whom the business is in lined with expensive vehicles like cars, big bikes and other transportations that's also been exported to other countries abroad. Aside from that, a lot of other businesses has been affiliated and owned by them.

The Wang Corporation and the people behind it is not a nouveau rich family who just acquired a wealth recently. The people behind this has been rich since then and all their riches has been passed down by generations to generation.

Xiao Zhan also wanted to work in this kind of company before, but since he didn't even went to university, he stopped dreaming already for some time now.

He called the customer and he was asked to wait for awhile... He stood outside the big building and when he looked at the main entrance of the Wang Corporation, he saw a figure and face that is so familiar to him. It's Wang Yibo!

He saw the boy has been welcomed by lot of people with full of smiles. And as he observed, these people looks like some of the executives and big people of the corporation.

Xiao Zhan stared at the serious and cold face of his lover whom once had never smiled at those who welcomed him (yb). This is different to the aura that he was familiar with.

He saw these people bowed down at Wang Yibo and greeted him 'young master'.

Xiao Zhan was dumbfounded for a moment and followed the boy who's going inside the building. 'Wang Corporation... Wang Yibo?' he thought to himself... 

Before he could utter something to himself, he saw the owner of the package that was waving at him.

He gave the package to that person and let him signed, but still his mind wanders about Wang Yibo.

After that he finds himself a place to sit. He could not help and check online the members of the Wang Family.

There, he saw that Wang Yibo is a member of the main family and the next generation heir of this corporation.

Even before, he knew that his lover is rich, but he never expected that Wang Yibo belongs to one of those respected families in the country whose asset is worth a lot.

 

~END OF CHAPTER NINETEEN

2