4.The Great Sage
136 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

note: everything that Azore does have a meaning in the future/main story.

A long time ago, there lived a genius, his name is Azore Strait, he goes by the title 'Great Sage ', just like other living being, he also possess skills.

The first one is passive skill Genius, the skill literally made him a genius, he could literally predict the future if you gave him enough information, the second one is also passive skill Magic Understanding, the skill let him understand all about magic and the last one is the only active skill Reconstruction, the skill allows him to reconstruct anything.

He was born in neither a noble family nor a poor family, he was an orphan, while he grew up in the slums, he had seen all of the good and the bad of people.

In his teenage year, thanks to his intelligence and skill, he was able to live a stable life in the city, other than being a genius, Azore is also an eccentric human.

He despised the unfair society, the society that treat people with weak skill as trash, he remembered the time when the resident of the slum is left to die, just because they have bad skill. Because of that, he loathe the perpetrator who made the world as it is now.

That's right, he loathe the Goddess Inique, for giving the world with blessing... no, curses that is called as 'Skill'.

Since his childhood, Azore would always thought to himself 'won't the world would become much more better if that goddess didn't give the people Skill'.

He keep that thought to himself, even though he has the power to change the world but he didn't use it, but that changed one fateful day. Azore has now reached adulthood.

While reminiscing about the past, Azore suddenly remembered about his best friend in the slums, he reminisced about the time when they struggled with their life at stake to stay alive 

he then goes to the slum to visit his best friend for the first time in a long time.

While on the way to his best friend house, he remembered that his best friend had already established a household, he then bought some souvenirs for his family.

Depending with his reliable memory, he then finally arrived at his best friend house, when Azore opened the door he thendropped the souvenirs for his friend to the ground.

He was left speechless by the scene inside the house, his best friend who is wounded all over his body is now shielding his wife and daughter from the magic attack of 3 young nobleman.

Azore couldn't stand the scene that is in front of his eyes any longer, he then shouted toward the 3 nobleman.

"KEEP YOUR HAND OFF HIM!!!!"(Azore)

The 3 nobleman then stopped attacking Azore's friend, they then turned their attention toward Azore, Azore's friend then looked toward Azore's figure, he then said in a weak voice.

"Azore.....is that...you?"(Egil)

One of the nobleman then heard Egil's word, he then thought that Azore is the same as Egil, a slum resident with weak skills, he then said to Azore.

"Oooh, so you're a friend of this trash."(Red haired noble)

Ignoring the noble, Azore then asked a question to the nobleman, it is a question that he already knew the answer for, but he still asked the nobleman.

"Why.... Just why are doing this kind of thing?"(Azore)

The one that answered Azore's question is the blonde haired nobleman that is standing in the middle of them, he then approached Azore, he then said.

"Isn't it obvious, it is our duty as a noble."(Blondie)

"......."(Azore)

After a moment of silence, Azore then asked the blonde nobleman one more question.

"You!!!... Just who the heck give you the justification to do that?"(Azore)

"Didn't you heard me earlier, it is our duty as a noble to dispose trash like them."(Blondie)

"........"(Azore)

Azore were speechless by the nobleman answer, the nobleman then continued to speak

"Aren't you the same, if you saw a trash on the street won't you usually dispose of it, this situation is the same situation."(Blondie)

"......."(Azore)

When the nobleman noticed that Azore still hasn't spoke up, he then smiled, he then said.

"We're a noble and we have powerful skill, I think that is enough justification to dispose of this trash family."(Blondie)

The usually calm Azore then snapped, he then shouted while giving the nobleman a straight punch with his magic coated fist.

"SHUT UP!!!!!"(Azore)

When Azore's punch hit the blonde nobleman body, the nobleman then flew straight to the wall of the house.

After he barely managed to stand up, the blonde nobleman then ordered his two hanger-on with a loud voice

"What are you guys waiting for, KILL HIM!!!!"(Blondie)

"U-U-Understood."(Red hair and blue hair)

Hearing the blondie order, the hanger-on then held out their hand, they then chanted each of their spell.

"Firebolt "(Red hair)

"Icebolt "(Blue hair)

A ball made out of fire and ice then manifested in front of the nobleman hand, each of the bolt then shot out from the nobleman hand.

Just before both of the bolt reached the place where Azore is standing, Azore then looked toward the bolt, he then used his skill.

"Reconstruction "(Azore)

The firebolt and the icebolt then clashed with each other, the effect of that clash is that a large amount of steam were made.

The steam then filled the room, the hanger-on were suprised that their spell could produce this much steam but now they is much more worried because of Azore mysterious skill.

In the steam filled room, the hanger-on were holding each other hand, they hold hand so that they won't attack each other in the steam.

While both of them were holding hand, Azore increased the density of the steam until all they could is just the steam.

Azore then went toward the red haired noble, he then put his hand on top of the noble face, Azore then said.

"Taste my retribution!!"(Azore)

"Reconstruction "(Azore)

What Azore reconstruct is not an object or the steam, he reconstruct the noble body itself into pieces of meat, the process just took a moment, the noble (obviously) dies in the process.

The blue haired noble noticed that his friend hasn't spoke for a while, he then noticed that he is only holding a hand without an owner.

"Uwaaaaaah!!!!"(Blue hair)

He then dropped the hand, while he was backing away from the house, he then felt someone behind his back, it is Azore.

"Don't worry, I didn't forget about you."(Azore)

"Wha-"(Blue Hair)

Before the blue haired noble even had a chance to say anything, Azore has already put his hand on top of the noble shoulder.

"Reconstruction "(Azore)

The blue haired noble shares the same fate as his friend, he also turned into slabs of meat, he also dies in the process.

After he had finished off the 2 noble, Azore then stopped the steam, the steam then disappeared in an instant, Azore immediately noticed that the blonde noble has already escaped the house, but that is not his main concern.

His main concern is Egil's current situation, the steam doesn't only act as a smokescreen it also served as a shield for the family

He then entered a room, it is Egil's family bedroom, when he entered the room, he saw the figure of Egil, half of his body is burned badly and the other half is covered in frost.

His wife and daughter is crying beside him, when they saw Azore coming in, they then said to Azore as they leave the room.

"Egil... said that he wanted to talk with you...for the last time."(Egil Wife)

Egil's wife then went outside of the room while carrying her 3 years old daughter, with that the only person that is inside the room is Azore and Egil, when Egil saw Azore figure, he then said.

"Azore.... is that you?"(Egil

"Yup, it is me Azore, your best friend."(Azore)

"It is nice to see you again Azore."(Egil)

"I also feel the same way, Egil."(Azore)

"Haha, I'm grateful that the last person that I see before I die is yo-."(Egil)

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!!"(Azore)

"......."(Egil)

"I can heal your body, I'm sure I can do it."(Azore)

"You don't need to, I've already accepted my fate, just by having you by my side is already enough for me...."(Egil)

"Don't say that, don't make it like you wil die or something, did you heard me Egil, Egil?..........Egil!!!!!"(Azore)

On that day, Azore swore to himself and his friend Egil, that he would definitely change the shitty society and to kill the shitty goddess, no matter what it takes and no matter how long the time it takes, one day he will change the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler

The blond haired nobleman name is actually Blondie Lâche Gelb, in English it would be Blondie Cowardly Yellow.

[collapse]


<The Continuation>

After he escaped from the slum, the blonde nobleman then returned to his mansion, he then slept until midnight.

When he woke up, he was suprised because it is already midnight, usually his personal butler would wake him up for dinner, he then noticed that mansion is creepily silent, when he exit his room, he then saw the creepy scene.

The hallway across his room is filled with fresh red blood and piles of unknown red meat, he was so shocked and terrified seeing that scene.

He then unbelievingly returned to his room, he then closed the door tightly, he still can't process the scene that he just saw.

He already knew that the meat identity is actually the maid and butler that is working in the mansion, the thing that he still can't process is 'Why' and 'Who'.

While he was searching for the answer, someone then knocked on the door, the blondie then backed away as far as possible from the door, the blondie then asked.

"Who are you, are you the one who did all of this?"(Blondie)

"You're mistaken young master, It is me Chuck, your personal butler."(Chuck)

"Chuck, is that really you?, give me a proof first, then I will open the door."(Blondie)

"(The voice and the manner of speech of the person behind the door is indeed Chuck, but I can't afford to let my guard down)"(Blondie)

"I have been your personal butler since your childhood, you dislike mushroom but you love carrot, when you're 5 years old you accidentally-"(Chuck)

"Stop right there, I believe you now, wait a minute I will opened the door."(Blondie)

Blondie then opened the doors lock, one by one, after the last lock has been opened, he then opened the door, what awaits him on the other side of the door is not Chuck, it is actually Azore.

"Wha-"(Blondie)

Spoiler

it is midnight, Blondie said that someone would would wake him up for dinner, that meant the dinner has already served at the dining room, Azore attacked the mansion around midnight, when he went inside the dining room, he noticed that all of the dish is similar but there is only one dish that is not like the other, the dish is lacking mushroom but is overflowing with carrot, when Azore went to the kitchen he saw a seperate ware is used to make the same dish with a bit of change in the quantity, the ware looks like it has already been used for a long time, using those information, Azore then deducted that Blondie love carrot but dislike mushroom, he deducted that the dish is blondie's because of the two other same dishes that is on the same table as Blondie's, Azore then deducted that the dishes is Blondie's father and mother portion because it has the same quantity

[collapse]

Before Blondie even have a chance to say anything, Azore has already punched him in the stomach, he were knockbacked toward the wall. Azore then approached him.

"No matter......ahem, no mattef how many times I saw it, I'm always fascinated with your skill, Iron Skin, isn't it?"(Azore)

Spoiler

Azore reconstruct his voice into Chuck's voice, after the ahem, he used his original voice back

[collapse]

"How did you get the same voice as him?"(Blondie)

"I just asked this guy."(Azore)

Azore then throw an unknown object toward Blondie, Blondie were terrified when he saw the object, the object is a human head, to be precise it is the head of Chuck. Blondie then shouted toward Azore.

"You freaking monster!!!!"(Blondie)

Hearing that Azore then punched Blondie once again, after he punched him, he then put his hand on top of Blondie's head, Azore then said.

"You dare to call me a monster!, to me, you guys are worst than monster."(Azore)

"Reconstruction "(Azore)

Blondie then felt intense pain when Azore activated his skill, after a minute, Azore then retract his hand from Blondie's head. Azore then walked away from the room. 

Blondie who has recovered some of his strength then shouted toward Azore.

"Where are you going, you coward, can't you even kill a person?."(Blondie)

"I won't kill a person that is destined to die."(Azore)

"What did you just say to me!!, take this."(Blondie)

"Lightningbolt "(Blondie)

Blondie tries to cast a spell, but nothing happened, he then casted some different spell.

"Firebolt "(Blondie)

"Icebolt "(Blondie)

"Stone Bullet "(Blondie)

But nothing happened, Blondie then said.

"Why.....Why can't I use my magic?"(Blondie)

Azore then stopped walking, he then return to Blondie's room once again, he then explain to Blondie about what happened to his body.

"I have reconstructed your body, you're now just a human, you can't use either magic nor skill, it is thanks to your worker here that I could practice my skill until I reached this level."(Azore)

"You turned the great me into a normal human?, don't joke with me, I'm a chosen person, this world revolve around m-"(Blondie)

Blondie then suddenly falls down by himself, when he tries to stand up, he then falls once again, he then said.

"What is happening to me?"(Blondie)

"I forgot to mention, I also reconstructed your lifespan, you will die in about 3 minutes and now is about time I say farewell to you."(Azore)

When Azore walked away from Blondie, the rapidly aging blondie then plead to Azore.

"I'm begging to you, please spare my life."(Blondie)

Azore then stopped walking once again, Azore then crouched so that Blondie could see his face, his face is now devoid from any emotion, Azore then said.

"Have you ever spared someone when they plead for their life? I don't think so, I don't even think that you even considered someone that is below you a human."(Azore)

"....."(Blondie)

"Using that logic, I have no reason to save you."(Azore)

"By the way, you only have a minute left to live, enjoy your last moment."(Azore)

Azore then exit the mansion through the windows, after waiting for a minute, Azore then reconstruct the whole mansion into sand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is just the beginning of Azore's grand dream to change the world, after that, he then begin to cleanse his homeland from from the bottom till the top.

Firstly, he intercepted every slave trader's trading route, he then brainwash every slave traders so that they would free the slaves.

All of the slave that he had freed then pledged their life and loyalty toward Azore, this is one of the thing that he needed the most, loyal and faithful underlings.

Spoiler

slave become slave because either their skill is too weak or because of debt.

[collapse]

He had planned for all of this since a long time ago, it all started with just a simple thought.

"What kind of method should I use to defeat the goddess religion?"(Azore)

He then created the plan to create a cult that would counter the goddess religion teaching which is 'Skill is everything'

Using the former slaves, he then created a cult called the 'Anti-Goddess Cult', their teaching is absolutely different with the goddess religion, the cult teaching is 'all human is equal".

After Azore explained his dream toward the former slaves, they then agreed to join Azore's cult, Azore then spread the member to all over the world to spread the teaching.

After just a few years, the cult then grew into a big organization, there is many kingdom and small country that is cooperating with them.

With enough power and status that could rival the royalty, Azore then begin his second step of cleansing his homeland, The Great Empire Of Jaune, which is one of the major power in the world and also one of the biggest kingdom in the world.

Azore second step is to cleanse the kingdom from corrupted noble, the noble that doesn't care about their fief situation, the noble that only cares about themselves.

When Azore started his cleaning, the numbers of corrupted noble in the kingdom is decreasing day by day, obviously, Azore used his skill on every corrupted noble, every noble then gave up their nobility to Azore, they then paid their crime by suicide.

After he is completely sure that the kingdom is finally clear of corrupted noble, he and the cult then moved to the last phase of the kingdom cleansing project.

Azore together with all of the member of the Anti-Goddess Cult and the fief's soldier (that Azore is in control of) then launched a coup d'etat toward the royal family, their goal is to exterminate the royal family.

After a while investigating, Azore then found some evidence that connects the royal family with the kingdom underground society (slave trading, gambling, drugs, illegal brothel and etc), it could be said that the royal family is the source of all evil.

When the news of the coup reached the kingdom resident, they then showed their support toward Azore, that just showed Azore how meaningful is the coup for the resident.

The king then heard the news that Azore is starting a coup and his citizen is supporting him, he and his family immediately prepared to escape to another kingdom.

On the night of the escape, the king and his family is escaping through a secret passage that only royalty knows.

The exit is right in front of their eyes, just right before they could reach the exit, Azore suddenly appeared at passage exit. The king then suprisingly said to Azore.

"You...how did you know about this passage, only royalties knew about this passage, does that mean!"(King)

Before the king start to accuse his family, Azore then said to him.

"Wait a minute, old man, I found out about this passage on my own, you're quite fast to accuse other people aren't you."(Azore)

Spoiler

Azore compared the old map of the empire with the new map, he then noticed some secret passage that is drawn on the old map but got erased in the new one, after checking the other passage, Azore then deducted that the royal family would escape from this passage because the othe passage is either destroyed or flooded.

[collapse]

"Old man you say, you dare to call me an old man, I'm the king of this empire, I'm Siegmund Tyrm Jaune The XII."(King)

"I don't think you are a king anymore, by the way our conversation and the figure of you running away is currently broadcasting live in the empire and the neighbouring countries."(Azore)

When the king heard that, he then snapped, he then approached Azore while drawing his sword.

"You son of a bitc-"(King)

Just right before his sword could reach Azore, a spear suddenly appeared, the spear is pointed at the king's throat.

Alongside Azore, there comes his elite guard which is famous for being unbeatable. The king knew right away that he had no way of winning this fight, the king then dropped his sword.

"You have made a good choice."(Azore)

While the king is kneeling in front of Azore, the queen then asked Azore.

"Master Azore, what would happen to us after this?"(Queen)

"You guys is a disgrace to this kingdom, after you corrupted the kingdom, you guys have the gall to run away, you guys doesn't deserve salvation, you guys deserve execution."(Azore)

Spoiler

The broadcast ended here.

[collapse]

Hearing that the queen then pleaded with all of her might.

"Master Azore, I'm begging you please spare my daughter, she is still pure and she still hasn't been corrupted by me and that trash over there (she is pointing toward the king)."(Queen)

"Please I'm begging you, I don't mind you to kill me but please at least spare my daughter."(Queen)

By reading the queens body language, Azore were sure that the queen is not lying, she just loved her daughter so much that she doesn't mind dying for her sake, Azore then said.

"I understand, for your sake I would spare your daughter's life."(Azore)

"Chuck and Norris, bring the princess to me, the other bring the royal family into our custody."(Azore)

"Sir yes sir."(Chuck, Norris and other elite guard)

Chuck and Norris then brought the crying princess toward Azore, the princess hair is as red as a ruby, Azore then said to the princess.

"Princess, thanks to your mother and my mercy, you is spared from execution, after this, you're no longer the princess, you are just a normal girl, do you understand?"(Azore)

"I ,,sob,, understand."(Princess)

"Okay then, all you need to do now is just take this letter, I have instructed that armoured guy over there (Azore is pointing toward Norris) to bring you to somewhere safe, after you reach the safe place give the letter to a guy called the 'team leader', after you give it to him just stay with him forever, do you understand?"(Azore)

Spoiler

Azore is setting a plot for the main story in the future.

[collapse]

"I'm sorry, but I don't understand it at all."(Princess)

"That's okay, you just need to follow that guy instructions and everything will be okay."(Azore)

After Azore finished giving his instructions toward the princess, he and his elite guard then captured the royal family, the next day, the royal family then were publicly executed.

On the next day, Azore is officially crowned as the new king of the kingdom of Jaune.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azore is now one step closer to achieve his dream, which is to make a world without discrimination, since the time when he first ruled the kingdom, there hasn't even a single case of crime reported.

While ruling the kingdom he also reached the peak of magic, 'the time magic', Azore then became the youngest person to obtain time magic in history, his age is 35 when he obtained it.

Everything is proceeding smoothly, Azore's ideal/teaching has also reached all over the world, then a problem came, no.... the word that is much more suitable for this situation is actually 'descended'.

Azore has predicted that the 'problem' would came anytime since what he is doing is considered heretical toward her religion.

The problem that descended is the one and only, The Goddess Inique, the being that Azore loathed from the bottom of his heart.

The goddess descended to this world just for one reason, that is to stop Azore from progressing any longer, she firstly asked Azore nicely.

"So could you just stop this shit, It's kind of annoying you know, I still have a lot of work to do so I will present you with two choice, 1,You will stop right away and 2, You will also stop right away, either way you don't really have a choice, so what will your answer be?."(Inique)

"I refuse."(Azore)

When the goddess heard Azore's answer, she then freaked out a little, she then said

"Okay then.........Wait a minute, what did you just say?, you aren't kidding right, are you seriously revolting against a god, seriously?."(Inique)

"One of the thing that I, Azore Strait, always wanted to do once in my life is to say 'no' directly to the face of my most hated being, which is you."(Azore)

"Tch, you will regret your decision today for the rest of your short mortal life."(Inique)

The goddess then disappeared, since then whenever Azore wanted to start a new project, a group of people that call themselves as the 'Hero Party ' would always get in their way.

Azore's army and citizen were called as 'Demon and Demon Army ' and Azore is called as the 'Demon Lord ' by the hero party, the hero party were equipped with overpowered equipment and overwhelming skills.

The only person that could handle fighting with the hero party is only Azore, they had confronted a few time, which always ended with Azore's victory.

One day, the hero party suddenly stormed into Azore's Castle, there is nobody that knows how did they get in there but Azore have a hunch that the shitty goddess is somehow linked with this.

The hero party and (The demon king) Azore then confronted for the last time, their last battleground is inside Azore's (Demon King) Castle at the throne room.

Each of the member were buffed to the max with divine energy, but to the current Azore, who is now 40 years old, they just look like a child with a knife, thinking that they is the strongest in the world.

A long time has passed since the serious battle begun, the other hero party members is all exhausted except for the hero, on the other hand, Azore is still the same as before.

Determined to defeat Azore, the hero suddenly stabbed all of his party members to death with the holy sword, Azore then said to the hero.

"Aren't that a bit evil for a hero to do?"(Azore)

"I don't care!!."(Hero)

Azore then noticed that the hero's eyes started to shine in a golden colour, the hero then said.

"As long as I could complete the goddess order then I won't care about how many of the sacrifice that I need to make, after all they are just a trash if I won't make use of their power ."(Hero)

"Is that so."(Azore)

After Azore heard the hero's word, he then put on his uninterested look on his face, Azore then said in a low voice.

"In the end, you're just the same as everyone else."(Azore)

The hero then enter a slashing stance, he then said

"Have a taste of this."(Hero)

"Grand Divine Slash "(Hero)

The hero holy sword then glows in golden coloured light, the hero then leaped toward Azore, the hero then slashed Azore's body.

Sadly, the hero's slash doesn't even hit Azore's body, Azore stopped the holy sword with just one hand, Azore then activated his skill.

"Reconstruction "(Azore)

The spot where Azore grabbed the holy sword instantly turned into rust and then it disappeared into thin air, the rust then instantly spread throughout the holy sword.

While the hero is still suprised by the sword, Azore then instantly grabbed the hero's right shoulder, he then once again activated his skill.

"Reconstruction "(Azore)

All the way from the hero's right shoulder till his right hand instantly turned into pieces of meat.

Noticing that he has lost his hand, the hero then backed away from Azore, the hero then used his skill.

"Instant Regeneration "(Hero)

The hero right arm then almost instantly regenerated into it's original state, he then tried to use another skill of his.

"Holy Sword Summ-, uwaaak"(Hero)

The hero coughed up blood when Azore stabbed the hero with his knife (reconstructed using the remains of the holy sword).

But that's not all of it, using the chance, Azore then covered the hero's mouth using his hand, Azore then used his skill.

"Reconstruction "(Azore)

The hero's mouth is now sealed shut, so that the hero won't do anything suspicious, Azore then reconstruct the hero's leg so that it would combine with the floor

The hero currently had lost two of his trump card to defeat Azore, his skill and the holy sword, the hero have no other choices left but to beg Azore to spare his life, even though he is the hero, he priorities his life first over anything.

The hero then begged Azore to spare his life using his hand, Azore then looked toward the hero with a face full of disgust. Azore then said.

"You really is just the same as everyone else, you kill other people without mercy but when it's your turn to die you expect 'mercy' from me."(Azore)

"nod, nod."(Hero)

"Don't make me laugh!!"(Azore)

Ignoring the hero's desperate plea of mercy, Azore then put his hand on top of the disabled hero's head, he then activated his skill for the last time.

"Goodbye."(Azore)

"Reconstruction "(Azore)

The hero's head then exploded, Azore felt refreshed after he finally finished the battle that felt like it would last forever,

Suddenly the hero's body suddenly started to glow, the body then exploded.

"(That shitty Goddess!!)"(Azore)

A few hours later.

When the maid and Azore's elite guards entered the battlefield where Azore and the hero fought, they could only find the remains of the hero party and the hero itself, their king is nowhere to be found, the king then were wrote as disappeared without trace inside the history book

What really happened

Inside the Goddess Inique Realm

"Finally, finally the moment that I was waiting for a long time finally had been realised, you are finally dead, hooray."(Inique)

"Wow, you got me there, what a smart and wise goddess, even I couldn't figure out your plan."(Azore) (He said that in a sarcastic tone)

"Right, you can praise me more if you want to."(Inique)

"Who the heck want to praise a shitty goddess like you!"(Azore)

"Didn't you praised me earlier?"(Inique)

"Allow me to explain it so that even an idiot like you could understand, that is a sarcasm, I don't mean anything I just said."(Azore)

"Is that so."(Inique)

"So, what would happen to my kingdom after this?"(Azore)

"I initially wanted to destroy your kingdom with my divine retribution, but I will give you a reward for entertaining me for these past few year."(Inique)

"Even you a shitty goddess have a kindness inside of you."(Azore)

"That's right, I will just curse your kingdom with a great famine that would last for 10 years, if your citizen could survive that, then I would curse your kingdom so that it would have crazy weather for 4 generation, aren't I a kind goddess."(Inique)

"I want to retract my previous statement, there is no such thing as kindness exist in this god."(Azore)

"So then, why are you still keeping me here?, I wanted to pass on as fast as I could though."(Azore)

"There is no reason, I just wanted to ridicule you and to thank you for entertaining me, that's all."(Inique)

"Is that so, by the way, I also have one thing to thank you for."(Azore)

"What is it?"(Inique)

"I wanted to thank you because...."(Azore)

"Because..... of what?"(Inique)

"Because of stalling the time for me, so that my magic would take effect."(Azore)

"What!?"(Inique)

Azore's body then started to change into particle bit by bit. Inique then asked Azore

"What kind of magic did you use?"(Inique)

"I, Azore Strait, have a dream, that is to change your fucked up world, no matter what it takes, I would definitely change it even if I had to reincarnate."(Azore)

"Re-re-reincarnate you say, even I a god couldn't use it, how did a mortal like you obtained the knowledged of reincarnation?"(Inique)

"Do I need to answer that question?"(Azore)

"Well then, the time is up, ~Arrivederci~"(Azore)

Spoiler

Until we meet again/ Goodbye in Italin

[collapse]

Azore figure then disappeared from the room, the only one that remains in the room is the goddess Inique, she then said to herself.

"ha...ha ha ha, what an interesting human, looks like my source of entertainment is still isn't over."(Inique)

End of chapter

note: it is actually a coincidence that Azore's skill and Overhaul (MHA) Quirks is about the same

3