Chapter 12: The GAME part 3
993 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
They looked at the two aces sitting in front of them in excitement, knowing what it signaled. Whoever won was going to be able to place a much bigger change on the other, without telling them.

“Are you ready?” asked Samantha.

“Hell yeah.” Ethan said, anxiously tapping his foot. He placed three cards face down in front of him, and Samantha followed suit. They counted down together before flipping over their top cards, revealing a ten and a queen.

“Fuck.” Ethan smiled. “I guess I deserve that.”

“You bet your beautiful ass you did.” Samantha said, leaning in for a kiss. It was a beautiful kiss, and they spent a long while with their mouths locked against one another. She loved how he’d pay special attention to her lips, caressing them with his tongue and biting them softly. She ran her hands up under his shirt and grabbed at his back muscles, pulling him in tightly. His hands ran over her shirt, cupping around the sides of her breasts as they worked their way down to her hips.

Ethan wasn’t strong enough to pick her up, even if he really wanted to, so he settled for stepping off the couch and pulling her up. Her soft ass felt amazing in his hands and he gave it a little pinch, making Samantha jump a little bit and swat his hand away.

“So, what are you going to do to me?”

Samantha took a deep breath and shared a look with Holly that Ethan didn’t very much like. “I’m not going to tell you. And you’re not going to know until I tell you, remember?” she leaned in for another kiss. “But…”

“Yeah?” Ethan’s voice was husky as he pulled her tight.
She pushed herself away, intent on continuing the game. “I can promise that you’re going to love it. Now, how about another few rounds before we retire for the evening?”

Ethan had to pace himself. He wanted nothing more than to carry this girl onto a bed and make love to her, but he knew he had an entire week of that to look forward to. So, he nodded and held up his next card.

----

Samantha watched her boyfriend as he fought within himself to calm down and continue playing.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Holly asked.

“Obviously. You can read my thoughts, can’t you?”

“Which is how I know you’re a bit on the fence about this.” She reached out and placed a hand on Samantha’s knee.

“Can you tell if it’s what he wants, then?”

“I think it’s fairly obvious what he wants, but yes, I can confirm that for you. When you were describing your wild night out, he was thinking about how his new ass would look in that tight little tartan skirt you were wearing.”

“So then, we’re doing this.” Samantha was decided.

“And how do you want to enact the change?”

“Hold up a minute.” Samantha thought as she raised her card to match Ethan’s. “Three… two… one!” She threw her card down, showing that she’d lost.

“Finally!” Ethan threw his hands in the air. “Victory!”

“Shit…”

“So, what will it be, girlfriend?”

“Dare.” She smiled with more confidence than she felt, but even that small amount slipped away when she saw Holly shake her head.

“Perfect. Now, what constitutes ‘short-term’, Holly?”

“Well, it’s just around eleven. I think ‘short-term’ would be an hour.”

“Okay.” He smiled. “For the next hour, you’re going to be placed under the same conditions as you were on your fun night out.”

Shit.

“And, to make it more fun, the vibrations are going to change around a bit, too. Holly, I trust you can come up with some imaginative ways to torture her?”

Samantha jumped in her seat as she felt the vibrations start deep inside her wet pussy. She clenched her legs together involuntarily and squirmed a bit, letting out a quiet gasp. This was not good. And a quick glance at Holly told her it was only going to get worse.

“Oh, yes.” The A.I. smiled, and Samantha jumped again as she felt the vibrations, against all logic, travel inside her until it felt like they were coming from deep in her ass. “I’m sure we’ll have fun with this.”

With one hand on her cards and the other slowly unclenching from the couch, Samantha made up her mind with exactly how she was going to turn Ethan into a girl. And, well, she could add her own personal touch as well.

Ethan raised his next card in the air. “Shall we?”

25