Chapter 6: Aptitude Test (3)
141 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early in the morning, at the garden of Lumeria Household. Surrounded by all sorts of exotic flowers, I trained accordingly to the Scripture of Transcendence.

"Hmm, if I'm not mistaken. I have to move my body along with Qi. Then, cease the thoughts of control and lead it slowly. Now, stand still and assume the stance of the Dragon."

I step one foot in front, pointing forward and one foot back, pointing to the side. I spread my legs a little to balance the tension.

"Then, strike!"

BANG!

I immediately struck the air and the space distorted for a moment before returning to normal.

"Oh!"

I let out an exclamation of excitement as I experience the novelty of another world.

'Hah, how interesting!'

I wished I could keep doing it, but just that strike alone cost me half of my Qi. Regardless, it didn't keep me from grinning stupidly. It took a while to calm myself and recollect the previous attempt.

'The strike is too fast while the space distortion is too slow. I need to practice the timing.' 

Some of you might be wondering, 'what the hell I thought you're going to be a swordsman?' Unfortunately, I preferably want to squeeze the Scripture than let it rot at the corner. Also, it's going to be a pain if my enemy stole or managed to break my sword. Hence, the current situation.

While I was busy sweating myself, my restless siblings are currently scheming for the upcoming Aptitude Test.

"Wow, you're working hard, huh. Fucking trash."

Scheming bastard found. I wearily looked at the young man with fairly handsome features, The 7th son of the Patriarch, Kasam. 'Sigh, I'm not really the main character. Why am I being subjected to this.' I can't help but raise one of my eyebrows as I scrutinized him.

"What's with that look? Your talented brother bothered going here to cheer you up. Yet, you looked like you swallowed a bitter pill."

Kasam let out a mocking smile and emitted his Qi. I felt pressure pressing me down, but I calmly offset it by letting out my Qi. 'What a total bastard. Seeing this guy being high and mighty really makes me wonder if this kind of person exists in my world. No, seeing this bastard act like this, his kind probably do exist.' Kasam's expression stiffened as I neutralize the pressure.

"Y-you!! How can a trash like you!?"

Kasam glared at me with a vicious expression and slowly raised the pressure of his Qi. What an impatient fellow. He actually managed to corner Creed with this kind of attitude? I held back a sigh before responding.

"Brother, how about ending it here? I'm pretty sure that a talented personage like yours has better things to do. Rather, spending it on your useless brother."

I slowly stroked up his bloated ego and scrutinized his reaction. Good grief, I'm pretty sure that this bastard will mistook it as sarcasm. An ironic thought flashed by as I lightly smirked.

Seemingly dumbfounded by the sudden turn of my attitude, Kasam lightly coughed. He looked at me from head to toe with a hint of satisfaction and mockery.

"Indeed, as you said. I indeed have something to do. But, I need your help at it, Creed."

Good grief, as I thought he didn't fall for it, huh. In fact, he used it to force me, what a cunning bastard. I inwardly grieved and about to respond when-

"Hey, there. Regarding that circumstance. Can I join too?"

When my sister, Yuria, timely made her entrance. She lightly glanced at me and subtly signaled her attendant behind. 

"Hey, Rosa. I'm free for today, right?"

Yuria silently turned around and winked at her attendant, Rosa. At the same time. I also looked at her and sensed some confusion from her eyes before flashing by. Looking at my troubled expression and Kasam, Rosa assessed the situation and responded accordingly.

"It is as you say, my lady."

The tacit cooperation of Rosa made Yuria internally leap in joy and quickly stared at Kasam.

"Well? Are we going or not?"

After hearing a subtle provocation from Yuria, Kasam inwardly cursed. He then wore his crooked smile.

"I'm afraid I'll excuse myself. I remembered that I still had something I need to do before it."

Seemingly disheartened, Yuria feign a wry smile.

"I see, I understand. Well then, I know you're busy, so see you later."

Kasam then quietly glanced at me and strode without delay. I silently watched his departure and after confirming that he's finally gone. I let out a sigh of relief. 

3