Chapter 3.5 Extra (Ikemen!)
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-?-


aw- ouch *sigh "Gosh I'm almost there! Almost done and I can go home!" You can do it self! just be patient and good things will happen.... "But.. why the heck is this customer's condo at the very top, tsk and why the heck is the elevator not working!" When will good things going happen *sigh



And finally *huff *huff haaa finally I can go home after this. 


After ringing the door bell, a few seconds the door opens.


"Good evening, delivery from Preserverance... restau..rant.." in awe, what's up with this ikemen! Gosh is my luck kicking in?! 


"How much is it?"


'Wow even his voice is God Send or he might be an angel!' "ehm that will be a total of 750" wow just look at that face, I'm speechless my eyes are blessed! So clear no pores! well even if he has pores his still handsome, and what's up with those pair of droopy eyes! with that perfect line and thick eyebrows it should be illegal! it just fit so well!..... All the guys I've seen looked like a potato.. I'm sorry friends and strangers.


"Here, keep the change" hands over the money and took the food


"Eh? Ah wait customer I can't take it-" When I saw that she was attempting to close the door "Wait Mr. Customer, how about this other bag?"


"Keep it, its for you. I'm sure that you took pains in going up here, Thank you" closes the door


"Eh? Ehh?!!" So not only handsome but very nice as well!! Holds both hands as if like attempting to pray 'Sorry I dis you awhile ago Mr. Customer'


Wahh looks like my luck is really coming indeed "hehe"



-Delivery Girl-


Author has something to say:

Um.. Surprise? 🤗😅

0