The Beginning of The Memories
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First of all, I will said thanks to people who want read this.

Our story begin from an ordinary family. I grew up in the family which kinda unique but not that unique cause I believe everyone else will have something in common with me or maybe grew up like me. Before my little sister is born I grew up with my big sister. My mother is housewife mom and my father is working in a company. In that time we live in a place where my father works. It's kind like a village but not entirely a full fledged village cause we just need five to ten minutes to get to the city. Well right now my memories of that place is already blurry and almost gone.

I was born in another city and to be exact I was born in the small village in that city where everyone around us knows us and we know them. In the village that I was born, we like a one big family cause everyone know each other. According to my mom and my father, in that time the house in that village is not even close to fifty. The thing that make house separate each other is not a fence but a forest tree. So do you ever live in that kind of place ? But up until now I still come to the family house in that village every year and I can say it still have so many tree that if you go deeper you be like in the forest.

Well let's go back to the place where my father works now. Like I said, my memories of that place is kinda blur to me now but I still remember the thing that horrified me and make me have a fear of animal. Because of that event I still can't even walk in front of the animal that make me scared or even when I walk or ride a motorcycle I always anxious and speed up. The animal that make me have anxiety disorder is  a "Goose"

I'm a five or six year old that time. I and the young kid in that area always play in the field. So one time we decide that we must play hide and seek. Well I believe everyone knows hide and seek game right. When we play it we have a few rule that can't be done. First, you can not hide in your own house cause we play hide and seek in the area around all of our house and second you can not hide behind the seeker or close to the seeker so you can't point a score immediately.

When the game begin and the seeker start counting I run very fast and far away from everyone else. When I look around I found someone else house that has a very thick bush so that no can uncover me unless they jump the fence. I squat and keep looking around if anyone try to uncover me. I wait patiently and slow down my breathing too. I wait and keep waiting until they found me.

But unknown to me is that behind me a duck and a goose is eating their food. Well of course I hear their voice but I just ignored it, I mean what kind of thing that duck and goose can do right. But after more than five minutes I wait I still don't see anyone who try to captured me, so I relax my body. Because the sound of duck and goose behind me is loud I turn around to see what they are doing. When I see they just eating I ignored them once again. I keep looking around again to see if they found me but I still see no one yet. After sometime I hear a voice that called my name. Seems like they come but they still not see me yet. So I ready my body so that when they found me I can run as fast as I can to the seeker place and score a point.

They already so close that I want to run but I know it's not the time yet so I want until they past me so I have a chance to out run them. When I wait for them to pass one of the goose come closer to me from behind, well I just ignored that goose actually but that goose begin to get close to me and even begin walking around me. Well I got annoyed by that but I still ignored it. I keep ignored that goose until that close begin climb my body and rub its head to my body. That time the only thing in my mind is if this goose stick close to me like that I can't outrun them when I have a chance, so I did the thing that someone else never should do. I SLAP the goose away. The goose is kind tumble and running away. I feel relieved because of that. When the chaser is already pass me by and I'm ready to run, I hear a very loud sound from my back. I turn around and see many of the goose staring at me. One particular goose stood in the front and stare me sharply. It look kinda angry, so angry that it make a loudest sound among them.

Do you guys ever get stare by someone or something that make you think 'Shit I'm in trouble' or 'I'm dead' ?

That time when I see that my body is moving by its own and begin to run as fast as I can. I don't even care about other people. The only thing I do is to run like a wind. When I'm running, I hear so many goose sound that I know they still chasing on me. I run as fast as I can but my stamina is limited so I begin to slow down. I already run far away from that goose house but they still chasing me like there is no tomorrow. I don't know when that happen but I cry after sometimes and my tears is not stopping. I don't know why I cry back then, is it because I'm afraid what the goose do to me after I get caught or maybe why they chase me like crazy cause I just want to play hide and seek.

I keep running and I almost give up when I hear someone else sound beside me.

"Get up!! Faster!! Faster!!" someone said to me

When I look to my side I know who he is. He is a young man who is two years older than me. He live close to my house. He ride his bike and he want me to jump to the back seat. After sometime I jump to his bike and he pedalling his bike even faster.

I don't know how long both us ride a bike but when I turn around I see no goose follow us anymore.

After that incident, every time or wherever I see a goose I got a chilled in my skin so I speed up or even turn around if they block my way.

This is the first memories that I want to share to everyone else. I hope you enjoy my story or maybe if anyone else afraid of a goose please tell me your memories too.

0