Chapter 2 {RANKS}
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Chapter Two* [RANKS]

{2:30 AM}

<Rio opened his eyes to find himself in a self aware dream, but what he soon see’s will leave him confused!>

{dream takes place 20 thousand years ago}

Rio talking to himself! “where am i?”

[looks around confused noticing gods, and demons clashing in the distance]

*Throwing powerful winds blowing towards Rio*

“Is this real? Am I in a dream? Why does this feel so real?” 

<The continued battle started getting worse and intense for Rio so he runs and hides in a broken down shack watching the gods and demons clash wondering what's going on>

“Seriously where am i? What's going on? Why am I here ?... wait am I witnessing the battle between gods and demons 20 thousand years ago?”

<A God flies over Rio with such a great aura Rio himself starts to shake>

“What do i do? I need to get out of her!”

*A trumpet plays leaving powerful vibrations knocking Rio out!*

6:15 AM

<Rio awakens in his room>

“What was that dream? Did I seriously witness the battle between Gods and demons? i'll have to think about this later. I'm gonna be late for school.”

*Walks downstairs entering the kitchen, then grabbing the snacks his mom left him before she went to work. then proceeds to walk out the door!*

“I'm going to be late if i don't hurry up.”

<Rio runs to school>

*See’s Komota and walks up to her*

“Hey can we talk after school?”

“yeah sure, but we’re gonna be late class is starting early because we’re getting our ranks today.”

“Oh thats today? Well let’s get going then!”

<They walk to class and sit in their seats>

7 AM

*Class A*

Teacher ~ Yachi Akishiki

Yachi ~ “Class is gonna be short today! because you’ll be getting your ranks soon, in 1 hour class will end, and everyone here will go line up at the principal's office awaiting to be tested but lets begin!”

<1 boring hour later>

*everyone lines up outside the principal's office!”

Rio to Komota - “ well todays the day we get our ranks and can begin training i can't wait, your aura feels like a grade S or high grade A”

“I hope it's an S if not it's fine we can grow our strength together!” *blushes*

“Yeah we can I seriously can't wai-“

*Rio your first come on!*

“Ah crap i wasn't ready to be first i'm kind of nervous”

Komota ~ “You'll be fine, go get your rank!” *smiles*

<walks in>

Principal ~ “ to see people’s ranks we have an orb. You place your hands on it, releasing your aura into the orb can you do that?”

“Yeah i can” 

*places orb on table*

<Rio walks up to the table placing his hands on the orb releasing his aura>

{ORB STATUS} <non detectable>

Principal ~ “what? That's impossible we test them before we use them; only ss ranks or higher can confuse the orbs.”

Rio ~ “i-.. did i do it wrong, or something?”

“No, try this orb! it's for ss or higher.”

NOTE RANKS ARE MEASURED THROUGH POWER LEVELS

Word class PL 1M+

SS PL 500k

S Pl 100k

A Pl 50k

B Pl 20k

C Pl 10k

D Pl 5k

E Pl 1k

<Rio places his hands on the upgraded orb>

{ORB STATUS} [ 850k ]

*Rio and the principal look at each other with a confused face*

~this has never happened before right? I'm the only person to get SS in over 40 years..

~you don't come from a strong family this is weird 

~my family are B ranks..

Rio says to himself “why am i this strong? Is it because I didn’t boost my aura until I had to use it on the orb? I'm so confused.”

~sir dont tell my family yet i wanna tell them on my own I don’t want them to get scared i might get hurt on high grade raids or something

~ok Rio but get going and don't brag too much ok? “While laughing”

~yessir *walks out the door*

*Rio speaks to Komota*

“Komota when i talk to you after class i’ll tell you my rank”

“Ok well i think its my turn since i was behind you so i hope i get something good”

*fast forward till komota gets her rank*

*Komota places hand on the orb*

<ORB STATUS> [ 543k ]

Komota “holy crap this is amazing im a little stronger than my sister she's gonna be mad”

Principal “you and Rio are the strongest in the school in a very long time congratulations but move along and don't brag we don't need to start something with the students”

“Yessir”

<skip to the end of school>

*Rio meets up with Komota*

Rio “ hey let’s go to the back i don't want anyone to hear what i'm about to tell you”

“Ok”

*they walk to the back of the school and sit’s down on the stairs*

Rio “ ok first things first i was ranked SS”

“WHAT ITS BEEN YEARS SINCE SOMEONE WAS RANKED THAT HIGH...well your aura has changed for some reason it definitely is a high ranking SS aura what happened?”

“I think you was sensing my basic aura, but when I boosted it out into the orb my aura is staying at SS. But I need to learn to hide it so others don't sense it!”

“Yeah you need to learn that, but i can hold it for like 10 minutes im still learning.”

“Yeah i will learn it, but i need to tell you something else way more important Komota.”

“What is it?”

“I had a vision of the great war, and it was definitely the real war. I don't know how I saw it, but I saw it.”

“What? You’re kidding! there's no way people see visions of the past if their family was there, and your family definitely wasn't there.”

“I know they weren’t there Komota, but listen, it was definitely real, and I need to go back!”

“Ok Rio I believe you, but hopefully when you sleep you’ll have another vision, and keep me updated please! But I need to go home before my parents go off on me they’re strict, and I don't know why.”

“Ok Komota see you later!”

“See ya”

<time passes till Rio arrives home>

*Rio goes to the kitchen grabs some snacks! and heads to his room sits on his bed thinking*

“I wonder if i'm gonna dream about it again tonight i really hope so i wonder why i was dreaming about it in the first place. Was my family really in the battle? No there's no way.. I think? Well i need to head to bed!”

<Rio goes to sleep hoping to have another vision>

{END}

[NOTE]

I'm trying to get better at this so just give me time guys, but i love you all!

“But i hoped you enjoyed and will continue to enjoy the series but bye till next Thursday”

Ps i have a discord you should dm me for the link

Am i get better
  • Yes Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
0