White Cliched Room
4.1k 13 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Where am i?' Thoughts of the woman that can be seen in a particular white room.

"Hmmmm~ i think i know where is this going. Uwah~ maybe there is really a god that will come out here. Ehe~ that will be cooool~. AH AH! Maybe he will give me wishes like in the novel that i always read 'cause i die! Wait? Am i really dead?"

Well, the girl that is monolouging in the white room is Mina, Mina Asagiri. 30 years old in age. Well i can't say that she is not beautiful, because she is stunningly beautiful. 2 meters in height, has a waist-length hair and couple of blue shining eyes. Let's not talk about her chest area because it's... it's... 'Wow' is the only explanation you can give to her size F breast. She looks like a model maybe a flight attendant or a waitress in a majestic first-class restaurant, but no she is a call center agent and a typical weeb. She doesn't have friends. She is an only child by her late parent who died in an airplane crash.

Then one day, on the way home she was hit by a car and unfortunately she die.

And now, there she are, dreaming what she will wish to the god. Fortunately her prayers were heard.

"Hello there, my child."

"WAHHH!! Kami-sama!"

"Yes you can call me that child."

Mina was really surprised 'What the heck! Is this my break? Is this my chance i waited for so long since i was 14! But may chuuni is kinda embarassing... I don't care! I'm proud of it! Not like the kids that i always watch or read in novels'

"Haha. Your really high-spirited child. And yes this is your break! I am really one of the generous god, exchange to the people that you help past life, i will give you 5 wishes."

"WOW! Really?! And wait did you just read my thoughts? Coool~"

While mine is still amazed by the god, she thought, 'Wait, did i help anyone when i'm still alive? Can't remember a thing.' 

Then the god interrupted her thoughts and said, "Yes child, you have help many people in your life time. That time you pick up the kitten in the rain that become your pet."

"Ow! Gary? Well he is so wet in the rain that time, i just pity him, and if didn't help him i think my heart can't handle it and will explode."

"Yes child, that is the best trait about you your just too kind hearted and can't help it to help people. Anyway let's stop the chitchat, you have 5 wishes and your choice of world 'cause i'm always generous."

Mina can't stop her excitement wnd shaking like crazy then said "I want to go to My Hero Academia!"

"Ok child, so what is the wishes?"

"My first wish is i want a symbiote as a quirk! Cause it will be cool if i can swing with my claws, and then i will have a companion like venom! And please make it venom."

"Ok i get it child, state your other wish consecutively i can understand it no problem."

"Then the next wish is give me a big brain! Not literally but you know, make me smarter. Give me super strenght too. And then remove all venom's  weakness, like the sounds, don't let him be annoyed in the sounds. Or he will burn in flame, please i dont want him to get hurt. And then and then!, please don't make venom too thirsty for brain, i don't want him be like a zombie in a certain video game always in need of brains, well i can't remove that trait from him i think it will not be venom if he don't like guts.  Give him a super regenerative ability so we will not get hurt."

"Ok i get it, then let's  do it now let's reincarnate you at MHA. Bye child."

And just like that Mina was reborn in MHA with Venom.

Announcement
Hello author here. I'm new! I don't really know what i am doing, i change the chapter a little bit, not much. I will change it in thr future. And i think i will not drop this 'cause i don't have past time. Bye~~

100