Deep inside part 2
2.7k 2 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Venom!!!"

The excitement that our protagonist feeling is over the roof. She's literally flailing inside the womb of her mother.

(Outside the tummy)

"Can you feel it honey?! She's really hyper! I'm so excited about them! I can't wait for them to go out!!"

"Shut up."

"O-okay"

Our protagonist mother is not in good condition because of her hyper-active child... children? She feel like that the twins is moving, but she doesn't know that it's only her quirky daughter.

(Inside again)

"Wow, easy there kid, don't be so hyper, your mom will be the one who will suffer."

"Oh~ Yeah~, so i thought you will be my quirk... why are you here? Now?"

Mina ask venom, she's genuinely no idea about it. Not using her big brain.

"Quirk? What's that? Food? Snacks? Is that delicious? Gimme some!"

Venom getting excited genuinly.

"Uwaaah~ your so lame venom! I can remember my granny to you!"

"Well i don't care about that things, i'm smart but i'm lazy, but it peaks my interest why don't you tell me about something about it."

"Well i'll tell you what i remember about it. Ehem~.

It all began in China, in Qingping city. There was a news that a baby gaves off light has been born. Ever since then superpowers were discovered in various places. And time passed without the cause being discovered. Before we new it supernaturals become normal and dream become reality. The world has become superhuman society and about 80% of world's population now has special trait. In this world swirling with chaos the profession that everyone dreamed about and admired came into limelight. Now what you call...

"Boring~~"

"Oi! What's boring? It's cool!"

"Yeah yeah, so what you say is quirk is superpowers, ok interesting, but i'm not like that, it is like were connected to each other, bind, partner."

"Partner!"

"Ok, that's cool"

They continue their coversation about lame and cool things about themselves. And then mina asked a question.

"So Venom, what's your powers? Hm?~"

"I'm elastic"

Venom said not wanting to tell her

"Boo~ boo~ the heck is that?! We are partners riiiight?!~"

"Well i don't have weakness, i can even breath in the water, ehem 'we' can swim in lava, 'we' can stay awake, but we need to eat some 'snacks' if that were to happen."

That's one of the wish that mina wished for Venom, anything that you think about Venom that can hurt him, it will not hurt him. His impenetrable, invincible.

"Op"

That's the last words that mina can say.

79