Goin’ out! With an explosion!!!
2.4k 5 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So Venom i'm going out! See you in a minute, gonna do some work to be the first one to be outta here!"

"Yeah yeah yeah~, it's like i'm the one who gotta compete. Goodluck."

After some months, mina was about to go out of her mom, how did she know? It's because of her new high-functioning brain. If she didn't knew it then it will be just a waste to have a wish for that.

After sometime, there is some disturbance inside the tummy. It's like that is contraption is happening.

"Oh! Oh! There we go! Let me in! Let me in!"

Even if she is trying hard, she still make funny things, she's trying to copy the meme guy that is saying 'let me in'.

After giggling in her mind she begun to focus again in her mission to go out.

(Outside the tummy)

"Ai-chan, there we go... there we go! Breath... Inhale... Exhale... Inhale... Exhale..."

"Mashiro! Shut-up! I will not let you eat if you keep doing that!"

Laboring is hard, for both man and woman. In the hospital, in the delivery room. You can hear some scream and curses. The woman who is giving birth to our protagonist spouting some curses to his husband.

"Fuck! Fuck you! I will not give you more children they're enough, 2 is enough!"

While his husband, trying his best to calm her, and not answer the curses.

"O-okay Ai-chan, please stop cursing me, but if it helps, then it helps." 

"OHH! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS GOOD FOR ME TO CURSE YOU! ARRGGG!!"

After some scream, the mid-wife who is kinda giggling to the exchange of the couple, said something.

"Here we go~~. There.... there... It's your first child! It's a girl! How about you gave her a name ma'am?"

"Yes... yes... Your name will be Mina Asui. Yes~ Mina~. Wait, why i feel my tummy is bloated, and i think something is coming out."

"Oh! The twin! It's coming out!"

While she is naming her daughter the other in the twin has been coming out. And there is no accident happen in the delivery of the second twin named, Tsuyu Asui.

(Mina's perspective) 

"Uwaaahh~ My love!~ Tsuyu-chan~! It's my favorite character! Well she's not my only favorite character, she is one of it. Incest is the route! For real! I will pursue her! She will love me for sure because i will really dote for her!"

It's unordinary, but she can see, she can feel the humid place she is in, she is really extraordinary. So when there is an explosion happened outside the delivery room she heard it.

*Boom!!!!*

yow author here! I did upload cause the idea is stocked in my head so i did it and i don't have anything to do so yeah new chap. And thanks for the people who is reading my fanfic. And please add some suggestions who is the harem member you wanted to add. Thanks. And if there is some other waifu you want to have add it but please give her powers. Ty

75