Good Days Part 1
1.6k 7 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"YES! I'm already 4 years old! Let's start to train Venom!"

"Yeah. Go stretch, then 10 push ups, 10 sit ups, 10 curl ups, 10 pull ups, 1 km run, then eat something nutritious, ok? Let's go!" 

"Venom your too spoil sport! I just want you to hype me up! I will do it, you old man!"

"Whatever."

Three years and 5 months has past till last time. And Mina and Tsuyu is 4 years old. Within the years, Mina and Venom prank many of the staffs at the house. They always jumpscare the people in the dark at night, Butlers, Drivers, Heck even Gardeners they didn't give them a chance to relax at night, they did it for 3 consecutive years after she become 1 year old.

One time, there is a maid who quitted because of the scaring Mina and Venom do at night, the maid who is taking a bath in bathroom by herself heard a scream/screech outside, all of the hair in her body stand because of the weird screech she heard. Then after she hear it, she immediately got out of the bath and change to her nightdress. When she is going to her bedroom there is a black-bluish thing standing right beside the door, then it slowly turn to her and see a scary face in it, the scary thing look at her eyes and then said,

"Hello Ayane~"

The scary monster said, his voice is hoarse like a middle aged man who is trying to be scary but the voice is clear. 

"NOOOOO~! DON'T EAT ME! HEEEELP! PLEASEEE!" 

After she scream for her life the monster said something again.

"No no no... Don't do that, i will not hurt you~ just give me one of your limbs then i will not kill you~."

The scary monster change it's voice to a hoarse high-pitched voice but clear.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO! HEEEEEEEELLP!!!"

When the scary monster changed it's voice, she felt a shiver down to her spine. She started screaming and then she run, she run the never ending hallway of the mansion, but not to avail the chance to escape the long hallway, the monster jumped to her and then the monster make her flip because she fall down face first.

"Ok now you annoy me, i will eat you!"

Angrily said of the monster. After that sentence, the maid lost her consiousness.

"Maybe we overdid it, ehe~"

Mina said without Venom's mask. Mina is always amaze about simple things, for example the mask. She says that it acts like tony's nano tech in the mark-50 and mark-85 ironman suit. 

"Yeah, i think so, let's get the hell out of here, that will be our technique to bait some villains or whatever that is that we can eat."

"Yes~."

And that is one of the stories of the hunted house of yaoyorozu family.

Back to present time we can see our protagonist stretching, getting ready to try out her physical capabilities. Tge Yaoyorozu Family agree to let their adopted children to excercise because they had get their Quirks. Fortunately for Mina, Venom has been classified as a quirk, and because it is unknown and never been seen she has the oppurtunity to name her quirk as symbiote, well the doctor had make a joke to name it parasyte and it make Venom veee~eery angry. She has to console Venom for hunting a Deer at night, ofcourse she has been in autopilot when it happens, because she still doesn't have experience fighting. Well she will have it when time comes. 

While she is busy strerching, someone come in to the indoor gym that the family has, and you can see someone is peeking outside the door, there you can see tsuyu entering in the room.

"Onee... onee~ what are you doing?" Tsuyu asked Mina. They are both in their gym clothes.

"I'm stretching tsuyu-chan~ you want help stretching?"

Mina seemed composed but deep inside she is freaking out.

'AAAAAAAAAHHH! TSUYU-CHAN IN HER GYM CLOTHES! I'M SURE IT'S THIN! I'M GONNA TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT! WAIT FOR ME TSUYU-CHAN I WILL RAVAGE YOU!'

Mina thought, being a lolicon as a loli is weird.

'Lolicon.'

'Yeah yeah i am so what, i will give her some lesson how to stretch her body, don't worry tsuyu-chan you will not feel pain~.'

'Are you an old man?'

"Ok! Please help me onee~."

"Yes yes i will~ and you will not feel pain~."

And then the stretching begins, she started stretching Tsuyu's arms, helping her thru hugging her body and her hands was in her chest part, not really helping at all. And then it continues, when Mina is satisfied, she wrapped it up and said.

"Ok Tsuyu-chan that is enough let's do some push-ups!" Mina said.

"Yes onee!!!" Tsuyu replied.

In the workout, Mina got the result she was expecting. She didn't even sweat, her endurance is great! While Tsuyu is catching her breath after the 1 km run that she insist to try.

"*huff* wow onee! It's like you didn't do anything! While i catching my breath reeeeeaally hard! Your amazing Onee! *huff huff*"

"It's because i'm your onee! But if you work hard you will reach my level and build some muscles and endurance, but! You will need some nutrition so~ we will eat bunch of healthy foods for us develop our body!"

"I don't want to have abs! Onee! But i think you will like it so i will do it for Onee!" Tsuyu said.

Which Mina replied, " Awwww~" and then hug her clutching the chest area of Tsuyu.

"Iyaa~ onee! Your ao naughty~! See! Right now that i don't have muscles you like my body! Onee you naughty Onee!" Tusyu said while hugging Mina back. 

'Yes yes i like it, veeeery much.'

After their cuddling session they decided to eat, with extra servings.

I don't think you will like the chapters anymore because my grammar is bad. But if you will still stay with me i promise i will improve my grammar i'm really sorry for the grammar because really bad. Sorry~.

63