Venom+Mina=Op
1.1k 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ey, Venom, i think i'm ready! Come on! Let's do this!"

"Wait kid, you know what i am thinking, what if NASA detected us?"

"Nahh~ plot armor will save us!"

"Do you think this is some kind of Fanfiction or something?"

"No, No, i mean, if they detected us then let's go rouge, if not then cool~"

"Then you will sacrifice your relation with your siblings?"

"Yes! I will just kidnap them later when they are legal! Above 16 y/old!"

One year had passed, Mina had started to become saitama, she really become so op. In the last 6 months she started practicing jumping really high. At the first month she reached troposphere. And just this last month she reached exosphere. No one detected her. Strangely no one noticed her while practicing too. Hmmm... Truly strange.

"Yeah no one detected us so let's start warming up." Venom said

Mina started jumping circling but not moving in her place. Then after she stopped, she crouched and then jumped. After a few minutes Mina surfaced in the moon.

'Kid i thought we are just stretching?' Venom told her thru her mind.

'Yeah thought so.' Mina answered Venom in her mind. 

Mina is stopping her breath, when she reached the moon she didn't froze like what happen with ironman the first time he tried flying high. 

Mina tried gasping air but she didn't get anything, her lungs is burning she thought. Suddenly Mina scream to her mind.

'MASK!'

Then Mina is covered with a dark buish suit that has web like design.

"What the fuck! We can breath Venom!"

"Hey kid, are you stupid? Did you forgot that we traveled with anti-venom at the space?"

"Oh shit! Your right! Let's go back! Let's hide from the weird guys!" Mina is talking about NASA.

"Haaa... Lets go kid, we will go down slow so no one will detect us." 

"Ok."

Then Venom jump off moon, when they enter exosphere, Venom made a parachute at his back.

Mina think about the things she had done.

'Venom are you the one who's healing me when we are at the atmosphere?' Mina said thru her mind.

'Who else? A system?' Venom replied.

'HAHAHAHA, that's funny! You really changed Venom.'

'You too kid, but stop being reckless.'

'Haiii~'

When Mina think about all the things Venom done for her, she become really grateful to him.

In the last year, Mina had changed, she started to become more mature, while her sisters become more like kids. School is not really important for her, she doesn't need any friends as she has her sisters company. Her strength has surpassed even the strongest in this world, so she can just stop, enjoy her peaceful second life and let things roll as they are supposed to be.

short chap because i can't remove the idea from my mind so i wrote it immediately so quality is 1/5 like always but pkease don't rate 1 star. It's just discouraging.

42