Zhenmen’s Gate
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The path ahead of him went down the hill and then continued for a while before it went straight through the many farms and finally straight to the big gate in the town wall.

As Yun Tian was on the hill and while he went towards the town, he was mainly looking for the Spirit Market inside, but he couldn’t figure out where it was right away within such a huge town filled with so many buildings. So, he decided to just ask for directions when he got there.

He continued without stopping as he followed the path to descend the hill and then went past the many, many farm fields and farmer’s houses without caring for any disturbance he might have caused. He even caused some damage as went past them, but he didn’t care.

The only thing in his mind at this moment was, ‘Almost there. You’ll be fine Bolin, just hang on a little longer.’

He only stopped when he was a good distance away from the gate, as there was a large crowd around it. He arrived in a blaze with lightning sparking on him along with the dirt billowing upwards when he landed on it causing a big commotion.

People yelled out, “What’s that!” “Woah!” and similar things as they backed away in surprise.

The fact that he was holding a large demonic beast didn’t help to assuage their fear and surprise as everyone around the gate were frightened hearing the commotion he caused only to be even more scared when they looked at him.

But, it wasn’t just that he was holding a large beast or that he caused a big commotion with his lightning that scared them. After all, there were many cultivators who liked to show off, including showing off the fruits of their hunts. These showoffs still scared normal people and weaker cultivators somewhat, but they wouldn’t be too afraid as they knew they would not attack them.

What terrified the people right now and what the other showoffs didn’t have was the pressure Yun Tian was exuding and his unfamiliar appearance. His aura was quite unstable, filled with worry, anger, and other emotions along with his great might and this radiated outwards scaring the people there. That along with no one recognizing him made people nervous as they didn’t know what he was doing or would do.

The first thing he did upon arriving was look at the guards in front of the gate. The two guards were buff and noble looking middle aged men who wore stern expressions, especially after he arrived. It seemed they took their jobs seriously. What surprised him though was that they were actually early stage dantian building experts.

Still, the surprise he gave them was definitely bigger.

After seeing him they ignored the pressure he exuded and immediately yelled, “Who are you and what are you doing!? Are you trying to cause trouble!?”

Yun Tian ignored their yells and instead walked forward as people cleared a path for him. Then, he asked in the calmest yet inadvertently coldest sounding tone he could, “Where is the Spirit Market inside?”

They heard his question but they decided that their backing was strong enough even with the strong aura he gave off. They were guards who had to keep the peace and protect the civilians under the command of the powerful forces within Zhenmen town, offending them was offending Zhenmen town. Besides, they didn’t think he would try to attack them for no reason.

So, one of the two guards yelled again, “I asked, what are you trying…”

They had obviously greatly misjudged the situation as he didn’t even get to finish his question before Yun Tian disappeared from his spot only to be holding the man by his throat in the next second.

He carefully supported Bolin with one arm along with supporting him with his qi as he held the man’s throat with his other hand.

He ignored the man struggling in his grasp as he turned to the other man and asked, as his voice became even colder with his killing intent billowing, “I asked you nicely. Where is the Spirit Pavilion?”

It was as if he was saying, he didn’t care what they wanted, the only thing that mattered was that they answer his question.

Around them were several other people who were previously moving in and out of the gate, but they all stopped when he arrived and now watched on to see what was happening. As they witnessed his speed and strength, everyone was amazed. When they felt the aura he gave off everyone backed away as they felt shivers go down their spines.

No one even dared to move in front of the great pressure he gave off.

Most of the people around were either without any cultivation or people in the meridian opening realm, but there happened to be three dantian building experts around with the strongest being in the late dantian building realm and even they couldn't even explain what they were seeing or rather they couldn’t even follow Yun Tian’s movements with his strength being much higher than their own.

They wanted to help the guard against the stranger they had never seen before, but his great strength made them hesitant. So, they merely followed the crowd in stepping back.

Yun Tian ignored the gazes of everyone around though as his killing intent filled gaze was locked onto the other guard. As the main target of his aura, the guard felt much greater pressure than anyone else. It was a miracle that he was withstanding it so well.

‘This guard does seem to have a firm will. Better than most,’ Yun Tian thought, but he didn’t have the time nor care to admire this guy.

Yun Tian slowly clenched his fist tighter and the guard he was holding struggled more intensely for a few seconds when the one he was staring at yelled out, “Okay! Stop! Go down the main road and take the twenty first right. There will be a big sign, you can’t miss it.”

1