Witnessing His Strength
45 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone watched on as this happened and even Yun Tian was amazed by the wolves’ abilities. This was after all his first time witnessing their abilities after they broke through to the demonic beast realm.

Yun Chen could no longer hold back as an Elder was in danger. He attempted to rush past Yun Tian and go after Jin.

Yun Tian obviously wouldn’t let this happen. So when Yun Chen attempted to go after Jin, he used the greatest speed he could achieve with fleeting steps and appeared in front of him.

Yun Chen could barely keep up with his movements. Yun Chen was using only a low spirit grade movement. While fleeting steps was also originally low grade, Yun Tian had reached complete mastery with it and even perfection, improving the skill beyond its original grade through his comprehension.

Whereas Yun Chen had only reached around the peak of grasping spirit with his skill.

Besides their comprehension and movement skills, Yun Tian’s base strength was much greater than his. So when Yun Chen saw Yun Tian make a move he couldn’t help but become completely bewildered by his speed.

He wasn’t some newbie cultivator though as a clan head. Thus after a short moment of surprise, he quickly regained his bearings and attempted to defend himself.

He was once more shocked though as when he felt Yun Tian attacking him, he realized he wasn’t even using a weapon. He felt like a cloud was pushing him back. 

That’s right, Yun Tian didn’t even see the need to use his sword against Yun Chen. Instead he used a skill he had not used for a while, cloud palm. Previously he had reached the late stages of grasping spirit with it. Using it now, he really felt like his palm attack was a gentle but also forceful cloud pushing back Yun Chen.

He felt he had reached complete mastery with the skill. He knew this must be thanks to his breakthrough in cultivation and comprehensions from other skills like fleeting steps.

He also wasn’t worried about getting hurt. Even if Yun Chen got past his palm attack and hit him head on, he was only using a low spirit grade sword. He already knew that his body was extremely strong and addition to that was the qi barrier around his body.

Like he thought though, when the collision happened Yun Chen was pushed back without being able to do anything. He only pushed him back to his original spot though and held back afterwards.

For everyone around, it looked like Yun Tian’s palm had suddenly turned into a cloud made of qi that forced back Yun Chen almost effortlessly.

Afterwards, Yun Tian said, “I will deal with you later. Let’s just watch the show for now.”

While Yun Tian was still being casual, Yun Chen was absolutely horrified at how he could barely keep up with Yun Tian’s speed and then was pushed back so easily.

Everyone around saw this and their jaws dropped. Even those who were fighting including the wolves and the Elders stopped and looked at Yun Tian with either fear or happiness.

Even Bolin was surprised as he hadn’t known exactly just how strong Yun Tian had grown. Seeing this, he was reassured and howled into the air celebrating.

While the wolves were praising Yun Tian, for those of the Yun clan this howl sounded like the fanfare accompanying the grim reaper as he came to claim their lives.

Even those in the audience including those from other clans became completely terrified.

Seeing what the wolves were doing Yun Tian reprimanded, “What are you doing? Keep on fighting.”

At this point, he just wanted to let the wolves get some more experience fighting, especially against human cultivators.

Jin had dropped the Elder he captured near Yun Tian, but after what happened he was too afraid to do anything. Thus, he didn’t even move.

Yun Tian looked at him and said, “You would be dead if I wanted you to be. Luckily for you, I am not going to kill you.”

Then he sped over and knocked the Elder out before he could react and then instantly reappeared in his original spot.

After that, he said to Jin, “Go back and help if you want. Otherwise, just let the rest get some experience.”

Jin thought about and just went back over to watch and see if they needed help.

Yun Tian watched for a moment and saw they were fine and were still battling the Elders. He stopped watching soon and looked at Yun Chen. 

At this point, Yun Chen’s gaze while looking at Yun Tian contained only great vigilance and fear. He could tell just how great the difference in their strengths were by now and he also knew he couldn’t run since Yun Tian’s speed was so much greater than his own.

Seeing this, Yun Tian ignored him and instead focused on Bolin who had resumed fighting the mid dantian building Elder.

Behind Yun Tian, Shen Yu watched on and thought, ‘Tian is so badass. Also, it's sooo great how he cares so much for the wolves already.’

She thought the last part with a little jealousy.

As Yun Tian looked at Bolin’s fight against the mid dantian building Elder he shook his head. After what just happened, the Elder was scared shitless as he knew that if he hurt Bolin Yun Tian would come for him right afterwards. Thus, he did not dare to harm the wolf anymore.

He still defended himself and launched attacks, but he no longer went for the wolf’s life. At this point it was no longer a life threatening battle for Bolin. He just had to wait for the right moment to take his opponent down.

Yun Tian still did not make any moves and kept his attention on the two fights.

He watched as Bolin slowly wore down his opponent and the wolves took down one Elder after another with their combination attacks.

The fight was easy for the other wolves with their great strength and teamwork. After they were all knocked out, the wolves came to Yun Tian and watched Bolin’s fight along with him.

2