Each New One Is Older and Stronger
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Tian wanted to heal Bolin back to his peak no matter what and the only way he knew how was to get pills from the Spirit market.

Unfortunately, Elder Li’s next words seemed to say he couldn’t get any more, “The rejuvenation pills are the only things our Spirit Market has that are worth mentioning in the way of healing. And that was all the high spirit grade rejuvenation pills you can buy at the moment.”

Yun Tian frowned hearing that and Elder Li pondered for a moment before saying: “You can buy a bunch of the lower quality ones, but I doubt they will be much help compared to the many high grade ones you just used even if you buy all we have.”

Yun Tian's expression stayed the same without a hint of realization as he had also had similar thoughts, but he didn’t say anything yet as he could tell this ‘Elder Li’ wasn’t done yet.

As he thought, Elder Li continued, “Besides that, we do have a few more high grade rejuvenation pills and even some top grade rejuvenation pills but those cost peak stage demonic cores and you can’t buy any of them anyway.”

Yun Tian was excited hearing about the top grade pills, but then anger blossomed on his face when he heard he couldn't buy them. He was shown a glimmer of hope, but then was told he couldn’t touch it, who wouldn’t be upset?

But, Yun Tian still didn't do anything rash immediately though and instead asked with an extremely cold tone, “Why can’t I?”

He was still wary of the Spirit Market and even felt some respect for them, but if they tried to stop him from healing Bolin, even if the items were theirs in the first place, he wouldn’t mind resorting to force even if things might not work out well for him afterwards.

The people around felt chills at his words even if they weren’t exactly sure why. The peak stage expert even felt his battle instincts kick in. His eyes locked onto Yun Tian as all his relaxedness went out the window. He was ready to defend himself instantly should anything happen.

Elder Li saw Yun Tian was getting a little mad, but only calmly explained, “The few top grade and remaining high grade rejuvenation pills we have were already reserved by someone with a gold ranked customer card. Unless you have one of equal or higher rank, I can’t sell them to you for the next twelve days.”

Hearing this, those around expected Yun Tian to get mad or confused, but they didn’t expect Yun Tian to only look like he had suddenly realized something before immediately reaching into his robe and pulling something out. As they saw Yun Tian do this, both Elder Li and the peak stage expert got ready to defend themselves thinking he was reaching for his weapon, however this was a little silly as his sword was clearly hanging on his waist, although it did kind of just look like a black stick since there was no guard and the sword fit perfectly into the sheath.

However, everyone was shocked when they saw what he pulled out. It wasn’t a weapon of any kind. Instead, it was a golden card with the words ‘Spirit Market’ engraved on it.

When Yun Tian heard Elder Li’s words, he instantly thought of the card he had received from Wu Bai and brought it out. Seeing everyone's expressions, he realized he was right.

So, he asked, “Can I buy them now?”

Elder Li was surprised to see the card and slightly embarrassed about his earlier thoughts of having to defend himself, but when he thought about what Yun Tian had already displayed he quickly recovered. With a bright light within his eyes as he looked at the card he said, “Yes, you can. I will be right back,” and then got up right after.

With that, he left his spot behind the counter and flashed up the steps up to the next floor. Yun Tian and everyone else waited for a little bit before Elder Li returned. This time, he was following behind another old man holding a wooden cane wearing an alchemist’s robe. They slowly walked down the steps as the old man and Yun Tian exchanged inquisitive glances.

At the same time everyone else in the room released slight gasps and then the room became completely silent with no one daring to make a sound. Every one of them stood a little straighter and their eyes were filled with respect as they looked at the old man Elder Li was following.

This old man had a hunched back and only a few grey grey hairs on his head along with a small beard. He appeared even older than Elder Li, maybe even as old as the Grand Elder of the Yun clan, even looking a little senile.

Yun Tian even thought, ‘He might be the oldest person I have ever seen,’ but Yun Tian could feel that his age had not diminished his strength in the least.

This seemingly weak looking old man, who was currently slowly walking down the steps while even using a cane was actually in the peak dantian building realm and the strength he felt from the man was much greater than anyone he had ever met before.

Instantly, he realized this old man was the strongest man he had ever seen in this world before. The strength he felt from the man was surprisingly even greater than all the peak stage demonic beasts he had seen before.

Besides this, Yun Tian noticed the cauldron emblem on the man’s robe was slightly different from the others he had seen. The other Emblems he had seen were either bronze, silver or gold, however this man’s was completely black striking a large contrast on his white robes.

He hadn’t gotten any knowledge about these emblem colors before but putting together his knowledge from novels on Earth and what he had seen here he thought, ‘The emblems either represent their rank in the Spirit Market or their grade of alchemist. They could also represent their cultivation or even strength though. Hmm. I’m not sure.’

1