Bolin’s Awakening
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Checkout http://nascentnovels.net/ for further chapters of this novel with three additional chapters right now.

Finding out the reason why Bolin had not woken up, Yun Tian realized, ‘No wonder he hasn’t woken up nor has his demonic qi been doing much to help heal him, it was all focused on stabilizing his damaged demonic core. This has to be fixed first.’

‘If it wasn’t for this pill, who knows how long it would have taken for him to recover if he did at all,’ at these thoughts he thanked his luck for getting the gold ranked card and made up his mind to go thank Wu Bai later.

After this, he recollected himself and his face quickly grew determined. He steeled himself and thought, ‘let’s give him some help,’ before immediately stealthily pouring his own demonic qi through his hands into Bolin. With great attention he carefully circulated it only throughout their bodies while also hiding the infusion with his continuous output of qi from his dantian.

His demonic qi continued on and was ultimately absorbed by Bolin’s demonic core giving it some more fuel. He could tell this was just what Bolin needed at the moment. 

It seemed he was right as his demonic qi seemed to jumpstart the process as the demonic core quickly healed back to perfection from the combined energies of the pill and his demonic qi. In fact his demonic energies seemed to be a great supplement to it. Not long after healing fully, Bolin’s demonic core started to radiate with a dark red light within its body which slowly grew brighter.

It absorbed some more of Yun Tian’s demonic qi even after the crack was fixed before finally stopping. The light radiating from the core reached its peak and then the demonic qi within it rapidly spread outwards to the rest of Bolin’s body.

Yun Tian thought, ‘That should be enough. Come on and wake up Bolin,’ while standing up and stepping back a step to give the wolf some space.

While Yun Tian stepped back and the demonic qi was circulating through Bolin’s body, Bolin’s previously grim outward appearance completely changed. His outwards appearance had completely recovered with all the burn marks and cuts gone. Its fur that was missing regrew completely even more glossy and majestic looking than before.

That wasn’t all though. Yun Tian felt the wolf’s strength growing even more than before it was injured.

As Bolin’s demonic qi radiated outward, none of the experts noticed anything about Yun Tian injecting his demonic qi into the wolf as he had been extremely stealthy. They only felt Bolin’s ever increasing strength radiating outwards for them all to see.

As those around felt the aura Bolin gave off just from his demonic qi they shivered. Even the late stage dantian building experts felt threatened. The peak stage dantian building expert also felt a vague danger as the aura the wolf gave off was slowly growing, but he didn’t become fearful.

As for Luo Tai, he was also happy to discover that the wolf Yun Tian was trying to save was so strong. He could tell Bolin should be in the mid stage demonic beast realm, but he was much stronger than that. Just like Yun Tian’s young age, this was the part that excited him and not the wolf’s current strength.

He was also happy that this strong beast was with Yun Tian whether he raised, controlled, or befriended it. No matter the case it showed his great luck and skill.

In the end though, everyone was just marvelling at the strength of the beast Yun Tian was helping to recover.

The wolf’s energy reached its peak, letting the people, especially the peak stage expert, breathe in relief that he didn’t grow any stronger. The strength of his aura had long surpassed the late stage experts and now even the peak stage expert wasn’t sure how things would go if he fought the beast Yun Tian had just finished healing.

Bolin’s demonic qi was still crazilly circulating throughout his body while he slowly opened his eyes and then stood up in a daze with Yun Tian happily watching on.

After standing up completely, Bolin was still in a daze, but he still unleashed a loud howl. His howl shattered the windows of the room and brought a great pressure to everyone in it. The late stage experts each took a step back to brace themselves while the peak stage expert and Luo Tai held their ground as they carefully watched the wolf.

Yun Tian also stood his ground right next to Bolin and only watched on in happiness with no apprehension or even signs of being suppressed, letting the wolf do whatever he wanted.

The howl continued to spread throughout most of the town, reverberating within the ears of everyone who heard it. It quickly sent every expert in the city in a frenzy as they rushed to find out where it came from. As for those on the floors below them and the weaker people who heard the howl, some straight away passed out if they were too close and too weak. The rest shivered with many even ducking down and looking for cover or places to hide.

Only the strong and those farther away were fine.

He howled for at least ten seconds before stopping. After he stopped howling, Bolin seemed to calm down and regain his bearings, but then he quickly became enraged and almost crazy as he turned his head to look around. He attacked the first thing he saw, which was Elder Li.

Luo Tai was about to intervene as he saw the wolf leap at his fellow Elder, but Yun Tian did before him, amazing the man with his great speed.

Yun Tian arrived in front of the wolf and said, “Bolin! Calm down! You're safe!”

Bolin immediately stopped when he saw Yun Tian. He would never attack him. He felt too much gratitude. Even in his dazed and angered state, the sight of Yun Tian’s figure instantly made him put down his feelings of anger and regain his bearings.

He was still slightly confused though as he looked around and felt the strengths of the unfamiliar humans around.

Announcement
Checkout http://nascentnovels.net/ for further chapters of this novel with three additional chapters right now.
1