I Will Be Back
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Note-Previously if you went to my website nascentnovels.net you may have gotten a message that the connection or site was not secure. Its fixed now and will say its secure if you go to it now. It was saying that it wasn't secure previously as the SSL certificate for the site wasn't activated. I had bought it when I made the site but I didn't realize they didn't activate it for me like they were supposed to. It is now though. So, please go to nascentnovels.net for ten free additional chapters right now.

Luo Tai wasn't upset for long though as he heard the next line Yun Tian said with a smile, "I will be back though and it won't take too long, not even two weeks most likely. I will come see you again when I return."

With that, Yun Tian cupped his fist at the Elders from the Spirit Market and said, "Thank you for your help."

Luo Tai quickly returned the salute and said, "You merely bought things with your own wealth. We did nothing."

They said that, but it was still because they had the pills that Yun Tian was able to save Bolin. He didn't have anywhere else to go to get the pills. This was the only place he knew he could get them and he couldn't make them himself. So, he still felt some gratitude to them even though he did technically buy the pills from them while also even having to go through a little trouble with the golden card.

After saying his thanks and making a mental note about his gratitude, Yun Tian picked up Bolin and said, "Also, I will buy a lot of top grade stuff when I return so make sure to stock up."

Luo Tai's smile grew even brighter when he heard that before replying: "Safe travels and come back soon."

Yun Tian turned around to leave, but as he looked at the windows broken by Bolin's howl he didn't leave immediately and instead took out a late stage demonic core and threw it behind him to Luo Tai while saying: "For the windows."

Luo Tai caught the demonic core with a smile feeling happy that Yun Tian knew how to repay those who helped him out and even paid them excessively for the small damages he caused. He kept on getting happier and happier that the Yun Tian, who he decided to invest in, had a good character.

The others in the room though didn't care about his character at all and only groaned inwardly about the great difference in wealth between Yun Tian and them and about how they would never waste their wealth like that.

Yun Tian didn't care at all about what any of these people thought of him though. The only thing on his mind now was returning to Shen Yu and making sure she and the wolves were okay.

That's why after throwing over the core he wasted not even a second longer before running towards the window and jumping out. Some of them went over to the windows to see if they could see where he went, but he had already disappeared in between the many buildings of the town, once again using Fleeting Steps to quickly and silently make his way out of town.

The peak stage expert was among those who went to the window and he even thought about trying to chase after Yun Tian in the direction he had gone towards initially as the wealth he had displayed was just far too great, but he gave up on it after thinking everything through.

The other late stage experts could clearly distinguish that Yun Tian was out of their league after everything that just happened so he was the only one having these kinds of thoughts.

The rest of the people in the room were still marveling at everything that had just happened and were full of jealousy as they thought about everything that Luo Tai just got.

After making his decision to not go after Yun Tian, the peak stage expert turned to Luo Tai and said, "Congratulations on the windfall of wealth and the chance to befriend such an outstanding individual Grand Elder Tai."

He was of the same cultivation of Luo Tai, but Luo Tai was an alchemist in the Spirit Market and was stronger than him along with being much older. So, he respected Luo Tai just the same as everyone else. He was also part of the reason he decided to not go after Yun Tian as it was obvious that Luo Tai wanted to befriend Yun Tian

Luo Tai responded as he laughed happily  "Haha, thank you Fellow Chun. I was merely a little lucky. Hahah."

Everyone else in the room also congratulated Luo Tai and the atmosphere livened up greatly

But this 'Fellow Chun', the peak stage expert, had to dull the mood as he said, "But don't forget about the Ren family."

Luo Tai's eyes darkened for a second and he became slightly gloomy, but he quickly recovered and said determinedly with a resolute glint in his eyes, "It's worth it."

As those in the room heard their conversation and thought about the great strength of that organization alongside what Yun Tian had shown them, some thought he might be right while others didn't believe Yun Tian could grow that strong even with what he had shown. Instantly, the room quieted down as the air became filled with an aura of uncertainty with some even taking steps of Luo Tai as if they did not wish to be involved with him anymore.

Luo Tai himself was thinking over everything that just happened. He had taken a gamble and even he knew it. He had offended the Ren family for Yun Tian. While his offence might seem minor as he could just take some time to make some more pills, it showed he wouldn't be their pawn and do whatever they said. He would now face no small amount of troubles.

He could only hope it was worth it. He never liked them in the first place and he had a gut feeling that he made the right choice supporting Yun Tian.

Besides his intention to befriend Yun Tian, he also didn't want to make an enemy of him. He had a feeling that Yun Tian wouldn't take so kindly to him saying "No" to him being able to buy the pills. While he couldn't be sure if Yun Tian would actually try to attack him for the pills if he said no, the feeling he got from Yun Tian was that he was extremely strong. Possibly even stronger than himself. So, whether it was worth it to befriend Yun Tian or not, he didn't want to say no to him.

Note-Previously if you went to my website nascentnovels.net you may have gotten a message that the connection or site was not secure. Its fixed now and will say its secure if you go to it now. It was saying that it wasn't secure previously as the SSL certificate for the site wasn't activated. I had bought it when I made the site but I didn't realize they didn't activate it for me like they were supposed to. It is now though. So, please go to nascentnovels.net for ten free additional chapters right now.

1