Slide In – Chapter 4
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SLIDE IN - CHAPTER 4

As wise as you are, you choose to exit. Only a space cop frustrated with his life would choose the gun and kill his time there. You know your passion can't save your life but your wise decisions can.

You have enough liquid left in the pistol which you had got from the alien on whom you had landed on. You fire at the elevator like door and it slides open.

It can't get easier, can it?

You keep your gun ready and walk through the passage. You know danger is everywhere so you are prepared for it. You can hear aliens running at the other side of the wall. You are sure they would come out from the door you are near to so you sprint away.

You were right. You just escaped a herd of armed aliens. But you are in an aircraft full of aliens so you see one of them in your way.

The alien does not look menacing. He is far from looking adorable but he doesn’t seem harmful. Judging from his body language, you think he does not want any violence. 

But you are the boss. You are the judge so you blow off his body. The blast was quiet unexpected. The alien splatters everywhere as a green jelly. Those aliens you had killed in the way had died like normal humans.

You know the blast might not have gone unnoticed so you decide to flee away from there. You take a step for it but your leg doesn’t leave the ground. You pull hard. However, result is no different.

You glance down and find yourself standing on a green substance. It doesn’t take you long to realize that the alien you had just killed has liquefied after its death. The slime of alien turned to pulp doesn’t leave you.

You try your best but almost tumble on the trap. Like being immovable was not bad enough, you hear some aliens approaching closer to the passage. Your eyes fall on the red spot on your skin. It was where you had been injected from slime loosening chemical while in training.

The trap you are in is not strange to space cops although it is to you. Enzymes that can loosen the slime is in your body. In your kidney, to be precise. But you can also remove your boot, take a big leap and free yourself. Choice is yours.

If you want to remove your boots to get out then go to SLIDE IN – CHAPTER 7.

If you want to urinate on the slime to loosen it then go to SLIDE IN – CHAPTER 8.

0