Prologue
110 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I , Yuii,  am a beautiful woman who strives her hardest to claim perfection. The best woman in history who claimed the highest point of her life in business,  sports,  modeling and acting. All in all,  I can do everything even with just a flick of my fingers i can magically do the things i want!

I'm married to a Prince and even the youngest to oldest Business Men can't help taking a second look and tries to woe me. This life of mine could make any woman envy me!

.

.

.

If Only that was true, of course. 

Well its just a fraction of my imagination. Got a problem with that? Heh.  i am the best in my own world so i can be whatever i want without having to bother anyone...

"Hey! can you please hurry up, there's a lot of customers waiting for their turn!"

An angry woman(manager) behind me said as she stamped her heels on the floor.

"s..sorry" i said as i hurriedly take care of the customers in this convenience store i work at.

sigh...

If only...

I am half of what the dream of me is like... how fun would it make me feel..But reality isn't like that. I ain't smart nor have a beauty like any ordinary human on earth. I can even feel the disgusted look they shot at me because of my face.

Half of my face we're burnt when i was a child and even the half were pimple prone, it might have been better if i have money to take care of my well being but...

No... my head hurts just thinking about it! If not for the owner of this convenience store taking pity on me,  i would have been living as a homeless with nothing to eat.

I took a break as my shift ended. It's already 10 o'clock in the evening and it's time for me to close the store. I'm the only one left here because, I live in the adjacent room in the convenience store, although its a part of stock room and my living quarter is only 1/3 of the room, im still thankful for the owner for making me live here, though it's only divided by boxes as my wall and a curtain.

I went straight to my bed after i cleaned the store and took a bath. I hum myself to sleep as i dreamt myself as a princess this time...

2