Chapter 1: A Weird Transmigration
199 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

Well, this was great.....

Totally off to a great start already as our MC was floating on what felt like a black void. An apt description because that's what he was seeing. Him floating in this weird black space. Everywhere he looked, he would see nothing but black and empty. As for how he ended up here... well, in summary, he got stabbed in the back by his stab happy yandere(Zeta Gundam reference) half-sister when she found out he had a girlfriend.

What a cliché.

What was even more, was the fact that right before this 'darkness' situation, he was on a line to what he assumed to be a line for the souls for heaven or hell or even reincarnation cycle. There were armored guards like things beside them as if to maintain order as well. 

Cliché, he says.

And the icing on the cake? The fact that he got on a fake relationship with his supposed girlfriend due to the fact that he wanted his half-sister to stop pursuing him as a male partner. Bad thing though that he didn't realize that the crazy girl was a yandere with a stabby-stabby tendency.

Yup, he looked in front to see many ethereal white figures like himself ahead and behind him. He could not see their face but they were there. It was still adding up from behind. There were others like him too, who were quite curious about their own situation as the whole place looked like they were inside a cavern or something like that. It was lighted up by a candle stand which emitted quite a creepy blue flame.

The line ahead was gradually getting closer and closer when suddenly the whole place started to quake. The guards besides them started to tense as they readied their blades on their hands while looking here and there. He could not see their face as they were wearing full armor with black and golden scheme. Now he was getting worried as they were getting ready to fight. 

One of them shouted in a monotone voice.

"Here to snatch a soul? Activating: Hall Self-defense mechanism.... failed! Everyone to the 'Safety chamber'!"

He wondered.

'Where the heck was that?'

As if sensing their confusion, the guards pointed towards a door that had the name 'Safety Chamber' plastered on it. Souls like him were frantically trying to reach the double door. Whatever the guards were planning on fighting, they certainly did not had any good intentions for dead people like him. Because he could feel it in his soul that something bad would happen if they were caught.

And to end this cheesy narration, the ground in front of him was blasted as rocks and debris scattered around. A huge claw like thing had penetrated the place and the bad thing was that he was falling into the pit it had created. The claw tried to make a grab for him but fortunately it was stopped by the guard with a huge Sword. Unfortunately though, the other guard was not in time to catch his ethereal soul which slipped down the hole penetrated by the assailants.

That was why he was floating in this void with nothing better to do than to wait in this strange place. The scary fact was: he felt 'empty' inside this place, like his soul was quietly and slowly being dispersed of swallowed by the void. Suddenly, a whirlpool of swirling light appeared in front of him, seemingly intent on covering him. He could not get away from it as he was slowly and slowly dragged inside it.

It was like an instinct or something that was telling him that the shiny vortex thing was not there to hurt him. That was why he gave up struggling and decided to let it be. Good thing that he was already inside it as the assailants from earlier had reached to him. But they seem to be hurt when approaching the bright vortex of light. 

Now due to the bright light he was able to see what exactly was trying to grab him. Good thing he was already dead, otherwise he would have vomited by looking at the Eldritch-Chuthullu spawns in front of him. The best he could describe them was distorted mass and lumps of flesh with tentacle like appendages.

"Ugh!"

But as he reached the center of the vortex, he didn't forget to bid them a goodbye.

"Adios Amigos!"

They snarled in reply. Then he felt his conscious slipping away. On his delirious state, he felt as if he was in a hot spring or something. He felt as if many hands were covering him up with something but it felt kind of good. It was strange feeling but he could hear whispers or half broken speeches due to being in a half-conscious state.

"...could not... all of...."

".....Void.... Soul gone... "

"....experiment?.... "

"... live...again.."

"...least we can do for 'his' contribution to the War alone...." 

Then a kiss in his forehead before he felt nothing more.

Before long, he slowly opened his eyes. First, one eye then the other. He could see the bright blue sky and the fact that he was under a tree. He could hear the chirping of the birds as well as the sound of the wind. Guess he was not blind nor deaf. He slowly got up but he soon realized a problem.

Right in front of his face, his chest had grown two big lumps of something. He rubbed his eyes with his small slender finger before looking at his finger in confusion. Were his fingers supposed to be this... dainty? But he decided to touch the two lumps. As if a bolt of lightening had passed in his brain, he let out quite a cute moan.

"~Ahn~"

Yup, this was the legendary trope of 'Getting Reborn/Reincarnated/Isekaied in Another World', wasn't it? He could not say it was quite popular in his time as novels were just getting out but there was this concept which had gained quite an attraction. He was not sure as the internet was just getting introduced in his country.

Well, just to be sure... he stood up, quite wobbly, before touching down in his pants with his hand. He confirmed in a girly voice.

"Yup it's gone."

He.... No, now she stretched her hands a bit. Well she was surprised when her mentality adjusted quite well in the new body. Otherwise, she was sure she would be in a shock of her apparent sex change. She looked at her long hair and noticed it to be light blue in color. Well, wasn't she about to get a 'Beginner's guide manual' or something as she was a novice? Or was this a 'system exclusive to her' like thing? After all such a thing was what she thought she had in her current chunni period after playing the latest jrpg game called Final Fantasy 1. She tried to recall what that information page was called.

"Status."

Lo and behold a panel appeared in front of her.

[Congratulations! You have finally learnt to open up your system! Also Congratulations for surviving in the 'Void realm'. Without further ado, please enjoy your second life.]

Then the panel closed while she was getting more confused.

"..... That's it?"


Author: Well, this is a new series. I am back after giving exam as well as practical for first sem. Good thing is I free and the bad thing is I am just 2 months away before the exam of 2nd sem will arrive. This series will mostly be between 1k to 2k words. Also I will start publishing the main story from Saturday onwards.

3