Return #2
34 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I’m back?!?!”

I fell to floor.

” Ah floor I love you “. I laid there my thoughts spinning. Why am I back? Why did banish send me back? Why was I brought over in the first place?why-. I kept on thinking over and over and over and ove-.

*Knock knock knock*

Wait...after I disappeared did some one move in?

*Knock knock knock*

“Coming”

Opening the door I didn’t know what to expect a friend of the new owner? Cousin?Sister?. I peeked out the door and saw... a Uber eats box and a man with an average build next to it.

“Umm...dumplings for Shirogane”

I gave him a blank stare pondering what he had said.

“Are you Shirogane?”

“Ah...yes that’s me thank you”

I grabbed the dumplings and closed the door. Dropping them on the table I left for my computer and searched for the date.

February 20th, 20XX 

“It’s the same day”

“ITS THE SAME DAY!!”

“YEAHHHH”

I sloped down into my chair feeling at peace. I stayed there for a while and started to feel a bit cold so I use some magic to warm my self up. 

“Ahhhh that’s better”

I could never live with out magic so con-. Wait I feel like I’m missing something. Let’s see back home check, same day check, warmed up with magi-. Oh.

Getting out of my chair I looked around for paper which took a while as I had not been here for three years. Finding some in a random drawer I drew some blood with a knife reinforced with magic as the first one bent when trying to pierce my skin. Dribbling it on some paper I chanted.

{Truth of abilities and state}

Shirogane Noel  (Danchou)

Condition: Healthy 

Gender: Female          Age: 18(21)

Race: Human 98%,Dragon 2% 

Titles: Knight, Dragon Slayer, Outworlder.

Str:A+   End:A-     Agi:B

Int:C+    Wis:B+   Mag:B-       

Luk:F

Space slots: 2 occupied,1 Empty.

——Attainments in the arts——

Mace arts lv 7

Sword arts Lv 6

Body strengthening lv 5

Magic control Lv 5

Cloak Lv 4

Dragon state Lv 2

Dragons eye Lv —

Lifestyle magic Lv —

....

————————————————-

“So it’s the same” I studied it for a bit before crushing it up and tossing it into the bin. I’m so tired time to sleep~. I was going to drop onto my bed, but I remembered that my armor was still on and I needed a shower. 

Taking off my armor and clothes underneath I hopped into the shower taking my time enjoying the hot water, shampoo, conditioner, and soap. About 30 minutes latter I was done I crawled into bed falling into slumber.

...

...

...

“Danchou!”

“Danchou!”

“DANCHOU!”

“What!” I shouted only to awaken to my room. Light poured in as my phone kept buzzing. Picking it up I said”*yawn* Yesss who is it?”

“Very funny I’m about to reach the restaurant in 30 minutes. I called because even though you live close I know you like to sleep”

“That’s not fair Flaaarrrreee”

“Hehehehe well I want to see you there soon at least I’ll order you something in advance”

Putting down my phone I had a smile on face 

“Well this couldn’t be better”

(A/N: hehehe)

Stats explained for those that care

Str = Strength/ Power of muscles!

End = Endurance/ Stamina and defense 

Agi = Agility/ Reflex and flexibility 

Int = intelligence/ Knowledge of everything math, physics, random facts, history, knowledge of people,...etc.

Wis = wisdom/ Problem solving 

Mag : Magic/ Capacity and control 

Luk: Luck

Also, this is a quick chapter as was like why not write at 2 am. Anyways good Knight. Hehe

 

1