Prologue
331 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N

I decided to use both 3rd and 1st POV. Some stuff might be out of place,  I haven`t watched BNHA in a while.

Prologue

80% of the population possess an ability called Quirks. These Quirks gives different powers such as Strength Enhancement, Speed Enchancement, Invisibility, Flamebreath and such.

Quirkless. The 20.% of the population who doesn`t have 'Quirks' faces hard trials and it`s difficult for them to fit right into society. They often face discrimination, bullying, and such.

Now here enters our main character, Asahi Saito, when Asahi was a child he dreamed to become a hero like All Might. His dream was shattered when he went to the doctor to check if his Quirk manifested.

After that, his supposed 'Friends' started to avoid him and eventually they bullied him, It resulted him into hating people and avoid socializing. Albeit after some time, he eventually got used to them bullying him.

Right now, Asahi is walking in the park with a crumpled paper in his hands+ that spells out in Bold Letters "Career Path". If we take a look at the crumpled paper, it`s blank. Before Asahi went to the doctor to check if he has a quirk, he wanted to be a hero. A hero like All Might who faces every obstacle and challenges with unwavering confidence and power, but it was all shattered.

Asahi has no dreams, may it be being an engineer, doctor, architect. It`s not like he is looking down on these jobs. It`s just he has no motivation to be one. If he did become one it`ll be half-assed.

Now as the moon is shining is shining in the sky, Asahi decided to go home.

-Morning-

Right now it`s morning.

*Ring* *Ring*

The alarm clock was ringing, suddenly an arm slapped away the alarm clock and fell…

*Ring* *Ring*

It was still ringing even after it fell. "Sigh.." Asahi sighed. After that little strip, Asahi went to the living room eaten, prepared for school, then went away to school.

On the way to school, Asahi saw a fight between a hero and a villain. The villain destroyed the middle part of the Power Line causing it to fall to the citizens… But a hero appeared and held the fallen Power Line.

"Oh, it`s Death Arms. He carries out justice by using his super strength, Punching Hero!"

The mentioned hero is very tall and muscular. He has a squared jaw, small eyes, and a short and white hair. Suddenly, a floating water appeared in front of the citizens and the water formed a line causing everyone in the front to step back.

"Everyone, this is dangerous. Stay back, stay back!" Another hero appeared. The new hero was dressed like a fire fighter, with a white mask on his face, thin cannon strapped on his left shoulder which was attached to a red water tank on his back. "The rescue specialist, Backdraft. Is here, too!"

Moments later, another hero appeared on the air. "Kyaaaa!" "You can do it, Kamui!" Girls squealed and cheered when Kamui, the newcomer, appeared.

Then Kamui leaped in the ground and landed on the traffic lights and leaped again. Kamui then landed on the side of the street. Suddenly, a large hand punched the ground that Kamui was standing on. Kamui then jumped before it hit him. The villain then turned his head around and faced Kamui who was up in the air and screamed loudly "GET AWAY!"

The villain then swiped his hands forward to the hero, Kamui then made his arms longer then binded his arms to the metal pole which was connected to another metal pole. He then used that arm to avoid getting hit and travel behind the connecting poles.

Kamui then landed on the ground. Then he run towards the villain. The villain then bring down his hands to attack Kamui. Kamui then jump up and used that opportunity, then ran up towards the villain arms and jumped.

Kamui then lengthen his arms and tried to attack the villain, which the villain responded by blocking the lengthened arm, then the lengthened arm wrapped around the villain arms. The villain then immediately swooshed his arm, causing Kamui to be swing around. Then he used the momentum when he was forced to swing to land atop on the roof of the station.

"Illegal use of powers during rush hour and robbery resulting in bodily injury. You are the incarnation of evil." Kamui said and put his left arm aside on the air. His left arm quickly turned into something like the tree of a root but enlargened. Then Kamui screamed "PRE-EMPTIVE BINDING LACQUERED CHAIN PRISON!"

As Kamui`s arm grew closer to the villain. Suddenly, a large shadow enveloped the ground and it kicked the villain on the face which caused the villain to fall. Then there was as moment of silence…. "Huh?" Kamui Wood said with a surprised tone in his voice.

The newcomer then landed "Today is the day of my debut! My name is Mt. Lady. A pleasure to make your ass-quintance." Then she 'cutely' move her ass.

I deadpanned as a response to her statement. 'How can anyone be this shameless and reckless?' I asked to myself. Suddenly someone on my side started to mutter quickly. "HeronameMtLadyQuirkNameGigantificationDescriptionCanEnglargenItselfHardToFightInCities…."

The one muttering incomprehensible statements was someone from my school, Midoriya.

Midoriya is someone quirkless too. Though we both are quirkless, we aren`t friends. At most acquintance.

-Few hours later-

"Since you`re all third years, it`s time for you to think seriously about your future. I`ll pass handouts for your future plans now, but…you`re all... pretty much planning to go to Hero Course, right?" Said the energetic teacher with a smile on his face "YES!" All of them shouted except for me and Midoriya.

A few moments later… "Teach! Don't lump us all in the same group. Im not gonna be stuck at the bottom with these rejects" The one who said this was Katsuki Bakugo. Bakugo sometimes bullied me, though not as much as Midoriya.

"Bakugo that was really mean!" Said a random mob "Yeah, yeah!" Said another one of the random mobs. "You should all shut up like the extras you are!" Bakugo said mocking them.

"Oh, if I remember. Bakugo you`re going to the U.A. High, right?" Said the teacher.

"U.A. HIGH? THAT NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL?"

" IT WAS IN THE TOP 0.2 IN THIS YEAR."

" THEIR ACCEPTANCE RATES ARE REALLY LOW TOO!" Said some of my classmates with a surprise tone.

"That`s why you`re all extras!" Said Bakugo mocking them. Bakugo then jumped out of his seat and stood atop of the table of his chair "I aced the mock test! I`m the only who could possibly pass at U.A. at this school" Bakugo said and smirked after his statement 'How confident and arrogant' I thought while listening to their antics.

"I'll definitely surpass All Might and become the top hero! My name`ll be inscribed on the list of top earners!" Said the arrogant and confident Bakugo. 'With that attitude you`ll become the top villain instead'

An hour has passed with Midoriya wanting to be a hero and them laughing at his antics. 'Well atleast he has the courage unlike you guys who`ll stay as a mob forever, I have no rights to be saying that though.'

Right now, Asahi is going home albeit a different route from the usual. While walking Asahi encountered something. Something attacked him… A large and gooey slime to be exact.[1]

And it`s absorbing him right now.

"Die for me will ya`" said the slime "You gotta understand kid. If I absorb sad humans it`ll make me more powerful bwaha!"

'SOMEONE! SAVE ME! IT CAN BE ANYBODY! JUST SAVE ME!' I tried to scream but I can`t. My vision is getting blurried, my sense of hearing is weakening. 'Im gonna die..'

Then suddenly memories of his past came back to him. Memories of him admiring heroes, imitating them. Then him getting bullied, berated, punched. 'Is this all…Am I gonna end it like this…' When suddenly everything around him started to crack, the tunnel, ground and such. The slime which was trying to absorb him exploded. And Asahi was out of death's door.

A/N

1.Not same slime as the one that attacked Deku

 

5