Chapter 03 ~ My first friend !
548 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello / Good evening, it's always Aliwai, to serve you (◠﹏◠)

First of all, I apologize for the delay ヽ(´ー`)ノ

This chapter has been quite hard to write for various reasons.

Here's the mood I wrote in: https://youtu.be/R7ltQl7Y3Q8

Title: My first friend!

In this chapter, we finally have the meeting between the prince and Lily. Prince Lagos Salamander finally makes his entrance, what will their relationship be like?

It's up to you to see hehehe...

Happy reading to you ~

                                 ~~~~ × ~~~~

This is where I am now...

"Oh, it would look great on her, wouldn't it?"

"That's right! You've really got an eye for this sort of thing, Maria."

"You flatter me your majesty..." she said, laughing with her hand in front of her mouth.

"What about that one?"

"Umm... I think we need something more suited to her complexion. Like this accessory for example." Maira said as she took out a small silver-pink pearl.

"Come here Lily! Try this on!" 

"I'm coming, I'm coming..." I say in an exasperated tone, my cheeks swollen as I turn away with my sulky face.

This comedy has been going on for several minutes now, I am literally strapped to a chair. Indeed, I am the doll that is dressed and treated as such, poor me. What have I done to you gods?

I hope they're at least having fun! I thought with my eyes as displeased as possible.

However, in their eyes, I only look like a cute little puppy that needs more attention. 

So you can imagine that this is not the result I expected since they have been *pat*pat* my head and pinching my cheek which has turned red from being pinched.

And if it continues like this, my brain will break in half and my cheek will tear off my face.

I'm going to end up with one cheek, literally! What's more, I can't count the embarrassing moments that could kill me at any moment. 

For example, when they're in ecstasy in front of me after putting on me a dress, they have only one word in their mouth, which can be summed up as "cute" with drooling slime and dreamy eyes.

I have to say that this synchronisation of expression is quite impressive, I would love to know what these dreams you're having! 

My princess is so cute, I think she's going to sleep with me tonight hehehe...

In the end, after reflection I don't want to know, it gives me the shivers down my spine.

I would have liked to call the anti lolicon police, unfortunately they are not present in this universe.

Anyway, this circus lasts for some time and I'd like to put an end to it, so I asked in a firm tone: "Aren't there any trousers here?" 

After my request, my face was red because I was slightly embarrassed for some reason.

"Huh?!" "Huh?!"

Oh... I just shocked them.

"My God! Sacrilege! That's a real sacrilege for a princess of your rank. What have I done to deserve this!" Shouted my mother squirming like a madwoman while Maria mumbled incomprehensible things with an empty look: "My princess, my princess, my princess, my princess..."

"So... it's OK about the trousers...?" I asked hopefully.

However, they both looked at me with empty eyes before shouting in unison: ""NO"".

"Ummmm... Why?" I asked in the most ignorant tone as my eyes went into puppy attack mode.

Unfortunately, I already know the answer to my question...

"Urgh... Spare me that look, Lily," said Merlin, looking away, while Maria had taken me in her arms without me noticing.

Maria began to caress my head, I must confess that this feeling is very pleasant.

However, I still want my answer, so I continued my killer look as I huddled deeper into Maria's embrace.

"My Lily, stop making your poor mother suffer like that. By the way, you already know the answer, as a princess you have to dress like a princess. So wearing trousers is out of the question." She replied in a firm and determined tone.

All my hopes having been dashed, I replied in a rather displeased tone: "Rrrr... I understood Mama Merlin." 

"I prefer it! Don't you, Maria?"

"Yes, Your Highness. I am also glad that Lily-sama has decided to be reasonable despite her fiery temperament."

It is as if an arrow has pierced my heart. I thought then that the feeling of being betrayed had grown.

*Clap*

"In any case, we bought you a beautiful dress and nice accessories," she says proudly, moving her chest forward.

"So, after you put on the dress and accessories, it will be over?" I asked her pouting because, honestly, I had had enough. 

"Ummm... No." She answered with joy and enthusiasm, shattering all my hopes.

The fitting and the bandages are a real torture!

"Indeed, Princess, you haven't decided on your hairstyle yet."


Oh... It may be long, very long.

                                   ~~~~ × ~~~~

A little while later :

After this torture session, literally, I'm finally free.

Anyway... As far as my appearance is concerned, I'm cute!

Without being narcissistic... Reality is quite different from the game, and better for me.

I could easily become an idol or a model on earth and attract millions of fans.

However, I'm not on earth and idols don't exist in this world.

So, my outfit consists of a kind of kimonos with big purple ribbons hanging on the sleeves.

The kimonos are simply divine, the shape and quality are exceptional. And moreover it's very comfortable.

The sky blue colour mixed with purple red gives a simply beautiful result. Its colours match perfectly with my silver hair. It gives a soft and pleasant look.

As for my hairstyle, it's quite simple, a small braid on the right side with a little bow on the left side on my head.

This makes me look more innocent, which is what I am already in normal times. I thought with a big smile and swollen ankles.

At the moment I am waiting for the first prince of the kingdom of Salamander, I am sitting at a table in one of the many gardens that this castle has. A huge and immense castle.

In fact, I am not at all bored here, the garden is so delicate and beautiful that I am hypnotised by its beauty.

If I had the chance, I would fall asleep like Sleeping Beauty, except that personally I would not wait for the arrival of Prince Charming.

A peaceful life amidst flowers and singing birds.

My table is situated under a large cherry tree in bloom, in the middle of the floating flowers.

However, the particularity of this tree is that it is not totally pink, they have both pink and blue petals.

What makes the petals that float in the sky extraordinary is a special blend of colours that will enchant any living being.

Moreover, the place itself is impressive as it is totally isolated from the outside world. The temperature and weather outside seem to be only present outside this garden.

Indeed, the small kingdom of Snowhalfheim is known for its deadly winter climate, but this place is in every way contradictory.

The grass is green, the animals dance merrily while I quietly drink my tea under the cherry blossoms. 

Such a peaceful place...


In all honesty, my little heart dances the waltz of the cherry blossoms.


A sweet and pleasant feeling...

After what seems to be an eternity, the beautiful Prince Charming has arrived. 

In the end, Merlin had not lied to me about his age, he is indeed about ten years old.

In short, his appearance fits the description of a fairy tale prince perfectly. Platinum blonde hair with jade skin. He has a square, well-defined face, almost sculpted to suit a certain charm.

Moreover, his body is well constituted, we can notice that he exercises quite regularly.

Any girl would fall for him at first sight, his body and face are to be eaten. So much so that some men might even question their sexuality. 

Also, the environment gives him a certain almost ephemeral charm.

However, personally I don't feel anything special when I look at him, I'm not particularly attracted by his appearance.

Maybe my mind has adapted to this body? 

It's a pity that this beauty is spoiled by its arrogance. I thought ironically because all I could see was a little boy annoyed to be here.

His apathetic and almost superior look gave me no desire to approach him.

*Sighing*

Unfortunately, I have to meet him...

The prince entered through the west entrance of the garden, his vision blocked by the cherry tree, so I am the only one who can see him properly.

After observing him for a little while, I decided to go and meet him, so I approached him slowly.

Once within sight of him, his face suddenly became clearer. 

As for his expression, it changed for a short moment as a little redness had set in. 

This small change would have gone unnoticed by anyone but not by me thanks to my hawk eyes.

By the time I arrived, I made my smile as polite as possible. 

Strangely his gaze didn't once stand out from mine. 

Once I arrived, I bowed slightly and said the usual greetings: "Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Lily Snowhalfheim, treat me well."

"Hello, it is also nice to meet you, I am Lagos Salamander. Treat me well." He replied in the same way, taking my hand and kissing it.

Did he just kiss my hand? Ummm... how should I react to that?

Calm down Lily, calm down, he's just a child. I've been thinking hard in my mind to avoid fighting with this child.

"Let's go sit down if you don't mind." I said humbly pointing to the cherry tree.

"It's true that standing isn't pleasant." He said without changing his apathetic expression.

You're getting on my nerves! Emotionless robot...

Then I said while walking: "Follow me then." 

Finally we sat down at the table under the cherry tree and Maria brought us tea and cakes.

According to the protocol, the cakes are only there for the view but personally I think it's a waste. 

So... I started to eat but with manners!

Which earned me a special look from him, quite funny I must say. I thought with an apparent smile always with the cake in my mouth.

Now we have to find something to talk about because playing the king of silence or the look that kills is just boring and above all embarrassing.

I started talking to break the silence : "So Lagos-san, how do you feel?"

"Fine, and you?"

"Fine too. So it's nice out, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is."

Horrible, it doesn't help the discussion at all, how can I change that?

Oh I know! I'm going to bore him a little hehehe...

"You know Lagos-san, are you sure your face isn't stuck in the upside-down smile mode?" I asked in my most innocent tone.

His mouth remained open in shock. He grunted slightly before answering in the same way: "No, I'm sure. But you, on the other hand, are sure you're not too fat with all the cake you eat." He finally said with his best smile as he stepped forward from his seat.

Wow... 

I turned my head pretending to be offended with an "Hmpf" sound.

He shot an arrow through my heart, his repartee is surprisingly good... Did I think I was happy that my plan worked?

"..."

"..."

We both looked at each other and....

""Pfffff""" We both laughed out loud, almost full of fun.

Wiping away the little tear I had from laughing, I said, "Actually, you're quite nice."

Thanks to that remark, he seems less blocked, his expression is relaxed.

"Yeah, you're not as boring as I thought you were." 

"Thank you for the compliment, Mr. Blocked in the face." I said, continuing to tease him.

"No worries Mrs. Cake." He replied in the same tone with a small laugh.

It's pleasant, his cold and distant character seems to have completely disappeared.

Now, I have to ask him something essential.

"By the way, I wanted to know why you came here?"

"Oh... It was my father who wanted me to come. I don't really know the reason but he told me it was very important for me to meet you." He said, scratching his head awkwardly.

"I understand, your father is mysterious." I laughed.

"Yes, to tell you the truth, basically I didn't want to come here because I had several prejudices about you. However, I'm glad I finally came and made a friend." He says honestly, scratching his cheek.

"Glad to be your first friend, Lagos Salamander." I say as I reach out my hand as a sign of a long friendship.

He rolled his eyes before shaking my hand. "The deal is done, Lily Snowhalfheim." He said happily, since he had just made his first friend.

"By the way, this garden is beautiful, the atmosphere in it is simply extraordinary." 

"It's true, we're like cut off from the world, only the two of us in this beautiful garden." I say with a dreamy smile before taking a sip of tea.

"I'll want to stay here forever." He said with the same smile, crossing his arms.

"The same for me."

And we stayed like that, without talking for several minutes, we were just ecstatic at the scenery waiting for this meeting to end.

17