Chapter 05 ~ Big deal
481 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello and good evening I guess and most of all welcome! By the way, it's still your beloved Aliwai :)

Once again, I apologize for the delay of the chapter. The days are very busy at the moment with homework and tests... It's very long!

I think I'm going to put a release schedule, it will be much easier for me to organize myself and for you to find your way around too.

So, most of the chapters will be published on Sunday and Wednesday, maybe even on Friday ^^

This is the mood I wrote in, this music makes me so nostalgic: https://youtu.be/gdpEnkcT7Io

Title: Big deal

The first day in the world of the game "My Angels" is finally over!

We learn more about the world and its technology.

And it's time for our Lily to make a small but important choice.

Will she make a deliberately smart choice or a rather stupid one? That's for you to decide.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, happy reading!

                                  ~~~~ × ~~~~

The next morning: 

After a day spent in the world of "My Angels" game, I woke up gently to the sound of the little birds perched in the window.

I yawned once, then again and again before stretching until I could hear the crunch of my little bones.

My face wore a goofy smile, my head lifted and my eyes half closed, I was obviously in a good mood but still in a drowsy state. 

Indeed, waking up is always hard, plus this bed is far too comfortable, too mushy, very soft. I thought as I fumbled the blanket and the pillow several times.

Besides, the weather shown by the window is rather mild, but it mostly indicates that I woke up at a rather early hour. The sun is not yet fully up, and the snow is still grey.

I didn't know why, but this relaxed atmosphere and the cool breeze make me want to stay in this position longer. It's a warm feeling despite the light breezes of the morning.

However, this comfortable situation was interrupted by the sudden and hasty arrival of Maria. 

"Morning princess, how are you today?" She said with a beautiful smile as she began to tidy up the room right and left.

"Mm" I nodded in response before getting up from the bed and stretching one last time.

 

After giving me a little more time to breathe and wake up, Maria then guided me to the breakfast room. 

In my humble opinion the corridors are still too long, this castle is looking more and more like a giant ant's nest.

Anyway, according to what Maria told me, the lunch room is a rather nice little open and bright lounge.

I can't wait! I thought naturally with a little playful smile.

When I got to the dining room, I saw Merlin already sitting at the table, ready for lunch with the newspaper in one hand and a small cup of tea in the other.

She has probably been here waiting for me for some time.

Once I got within sight of her, Merlin looked up and smiled happily before saying with a sleepily tone : "Morning, come and sit down to eat, our good breakfast will be here soon."

Amazing! It turns out we are the same. I thought before letting out a small yawn.

*Yawning* 

"Morning." I said, rubbing my eyes once more so that my eyesight could adjust properly to the lighting before moving to sit next to Merlin.

Oh... Merlin is very relaxed in the morning, she looks nothing like the predefined image I had of her, I thought because of her status as Queen she would have been more formal, even with her daughter but that's not the case.

Indeed, she is wearing a similar outfit to those of yesterday, that's rather light pyjamas, an oversized white shirt and a sloppy haircut.

There is something different about Merlin, a sense of relaxation and even sympathy, my heart warms with all the tenderness in the world when I am near her.

Obviously, I deduce that yesterday was not a mistake or an exceptional occasion. 

In reality, Merlin is a person who does not hide her true personality, the clothes she is currently wearing prove it, but this is not the image that came out of her in the game.

In the game, Merlin is presented as a cold and majestic queen with a dress so royal that everything else seems insignificant, this was her image in all circumstances.

However, this image is literally shattered.

I'm not complaining, on the contrary I'm very happy about it. I thought about it after a little reflection.

Surely it must separate family and society, which seems logical after all.

While I was thinking about these useless things, Merlin suddenly interrupted my train of thought.

"Ummmm... Yesterday, you told me you wanted something, did you have time to think properly? What is your wish for my little baby Lily?"

Oh.... I had completely forgotten... I thought as I hit my head a few times repeating the word "baka" in my little head.

Right now, a big problem is coming to my mind, I'm going to get a migraine at the end.

Indeed, I have made a deal with Merlin but I have no idea what I really want, I need to think about it seriously.

As it's a difficult choice and a rather important decision.

Actually, I have several options in front of me, from the most realistic to the least realistic, so let's list them. Let's go !

So I said hesitantly, "Ummm... two minutes let me think please."

"Okay take your time, I'll be here eating cupcakes, if you need me, obviously call me." She hums as she walks away to sit comfortably on the sofa opposite.

"Thanks ~"

So whatever, let's think about the request because it could somehow determine the future, my future. 

Although I highly doubt it, the plot armor has become unpredictable since Maria's appearance, and maybe mine as well hehehe...

Also, the only version of the game I know is the harem part... It's the easy, no-brainer part that everyone plays.

Unlike the Otome part which has very developed and sometimes far-fetched plots, that's what my friend Juliana told me from her gaming experience.

Other than that, I don't know much about the Otome version which I unfortunately ended up in.

What the hell did I have to do?

Anyway, let's calm down, we're going to have to deal with all sorts of unexpected things, so it's necessary to stay calm in this type of situation. And anyway I don't really have a choice.

However, now I have a small choice to make that may offer me the possibility of changing my life even a little. 

For better or worse, only the future will tell. 

To begin with, the first solution would be to become a total NEET at the expense of my princess status.

Well, this is a possibility since the world of the game "My Angels" is a rather modern world with internet and phones.

However, these technologies are rather expensive so not everyone can afford them. It seems to me that the general population at least has the internet at home. 

But that's not my case as I am a princess, I doubt we are penniless.

So becoming a neet may be a viable path but I doubt there is as much entertainment here as there is on earth... Given that the technology is surely not geared specifically towards this industry, it is deplorable...

Also, becoming a neet for the rest of my life may prove to be boring as the lifespan I have as an elf must be long.

According to my estimates as an authentic neet certified by the international neet commission, I would say that my lifespan is between 200 and 500 years, maybe more than 1000 years, maybe I am immortal. Who knows?

So, my lifespan is... I have no fucking idea since the game didn't give any information about that.


What the hell!

So, let's say I can live for over a thousand years, which between us is a very, very long time. Well... I don't know how long I can stand this lifestyle. Although on earth Juliana has often compared me to an invisible crab. 

Which shows my efficiency and talent in this field. I thought proudly as I puffed out my chest and smirked.

Anyway, I imagine that Merlin will not agree with this choice although it is rather harmless, but it would be funny to ask her opinion on it hehehe... 

Then, as for my second option, it would be to ask for a private teacher who would teach me magic and fencing.

This option seems more realistic than the first one, although it will surely be difficult to convince Merlin.

Besides, learning to do magic is a great asset if I want to grow and develop properly. 

Without pitfalls and climbing in this crazy world.

As far as fencing is concerned, it might be more complicated and less of a priority than magic. 

Anyway, it seems to me that at the royal academy, magic as well as fencing are subjects that are taught.

However, the academy mainly focuses on relations between nobles. It is an Otome game after all....

Indeed, the main function of the royal academy of Asgard is the relationships and teaching of functions between nobles.

So, the school is there mainly to form bonds between the nobles and teach them to manage their lands properly with the correct attitude and discipline.

It's geopolitics in conclusion since they are the future rulers of the kingdoms or lands where subjects live.

Another element that is very present is young love, that famous young love... 

Just thinking about it, I can't wait to get there. I thought about it with waterfalls flowing abundantly from my eyes.

Obviously my thought is quite sarcastic, given that I will be the main harem target of the game's hero and Otome part.

So I'd pretty much be considered a piece of meat that's only hunted for good political connections and charm. 

That's not the life I want!

This is why I need to prepare myself in advance.

Also, I guess the actual world mixes both sides of the game whether it's the harem version or the Otome version, so I'll have to deal with the male target characters.

In conclusion, I will be able to meet a handsome prince who charms the heart of almost every girl with a sideways glance.

I don't know how to react to this information, happy not happy? Sad or happy?

Ara... It's going to be hard, that's already an understatement at this level.

In short, the academy is just a place to socialise, although there is intensive teaching. 

Moreover, there is a competitive entrance exam which is very selective because not everyone can enter.

Despite the complexity of these disciplines, I am motivated to give it my best shot.

On the other hand, I hope that this tutor will be lenient with me, it's not that I'm stupid or anything.


I might have my hands in my pockets, I might be a procrastinator. 

Then, on the third application, an application that I don't think is very reliable.

The solution would be to fake my death and flee the kingdom in order to go on the adventure of my dreams.

In reality, I don't know how my mind came to this crazy conclusion.

Indeed, even if I go on an adventure, I will always have to come back some day. 

Otherwise my mother would be in total embarrassment, the kingdom would be constrained by the neighbouring empires, the kingdom of Snowhalfheim could look to an uncertain future. 

Frankly, I don't want to see the people I love suffer, nor the people who are innocent suffer because of my selfishness.

If I choose this path, I will still ask for a weapon or a grimoire to ensure my safety.

Exploring the world on my own is so exciting that stars can be seen in my little ruby eyes.

However, I will have to be very discreet to be able to run away without being seen by the guards.

For the knights here are overtrained, the kingdom of Snowhalfheim is known for its army, not for its quantity but for its quality.

This is why this kingdom has lasted for generations despite its small size, obviously the geological condition plays an important role.

Here is the explanation presented in the game, this explanation seems more than tangible and logical to me.

While my instinct was telling me to do this and that, my thoughts were really in a mess, I was thinking about things that had nothing to do with each other at all.

The truth is that I was afraid of failure, of the unknown, my future is totally uncertain and I'm not even sure that today's decision is that important. 

Maybe I'm accumulating too much stress, I don't know...


But one thing is for sure, I'm totally lost... 

Suddenly, Merlin's soft, calm voice interrupts my train of thought, which is so full of disorder.

"So my daughter, have you made your choice?" Merlin says to me, raising her head with a little smile in the corner while putting her cup of tea on the coffee table.

"Huh? I don't know what to decide." I said honestly with a slight blush visible on my face, as I'm a little ashamed this is a difficult question I'm undecided on. 

Asking for a few things only to end up not knowing what to ask makes me slightly embarrassed.

"I could always suggest something else." Said Merlin to herself in her heart with a dreamy tone and eyes raised to the sky, plus she nodded awkwardly

"Oh same here hehehe..." It was Maria who strangely had the same expression as Merlin...

At the moment, the drool running down the corners of their mouths told me they were thinking of something kinky. I thought awkwardly as I looked at the two hentai in front of me.

Then I said in an uncertain, almost shy tone, "I think I've made my choice but you might not like it."

Her right eyebrow rose in surprise and then she said, crossing her arms, "Oh my, what is this famous choice?"

I think she's angry.

"It's hard to explain but..." I started to say hesitantly before jumping in, "So my choice is...."

Please decide the future of Lily's aventure !
  • Our heroine learns magic from a teacher. Votes: 35 89.7%
  • Our heroine goes on an adventure! Votes: 10 25.6%
  • 바나나맛우유 ! The best. Votes: 6 15.4%
Total voters: 39 · This poll was closed on Mar 28, 2021 08:39 PM.
17