Chapter 1 (Mech Bae)
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Aye guys I'm new here so pls help me with my story by correcting my grammatical errors.

Spoiler

don't be offended with my slight bullying I displayed. I will change our mc's behavior after 3 chapters or so.

[collapse]

In a shady looking room. A buffed woman while halfway wearing a yellow mechanic clothes slowly brushes her teeth while her eyes are half-closed. But suddenly the door of her room broke to pieces.

 

*BANG*

 

"Boss! Big problem!" A young man  shouted while half of his uniform got burnt to dust, showing his ripped abs and his drenched white tank tops. The woman slammed her toothbrush and gargled some water to remove the toothpaste. She then turned her whole body around and walked to a table and grabbed her favorite hair clip.

 

"For Fuck sake Jerold!, Stop Destroying my Fucking door!!" The Buffed Woman said while angrily walking and fixing her hair into a twin tail and securing both of them with her sharp shark fin hair clip. She then tackled the guy and holds his head with her legs.

 

Her appearance is how should I put it. Maybe a tall Loli faced buffed woman. Her height is around 6ft or below but ill tell you she's tall. She got an abs packed on her. Or should I say she's ripped on some area. Her toned but still slender arms are mesmerizing, damn her thick muscular thighs looks so powerful. It might even crack a coconut. She got a white as porcelain skin, a long maroon colored hair, an emerald crystal clear eyes, and a D cup muscled Bust.

 

"Yes Chief!" The dude got scared of his life. But inside his head. He's celebrating.

 

"Stop staring at my thighs and tell me what Jessa did again." She tiredly said and removed both of her legs that is on his neck.

 

"Yes. Boss!" The dude started talking while he's down.

 

"Well Boss, She first started tinkering with the 'girls' underarm first but~" He then prolonged what he is saying until she got irritated and punched his rib cage. "Spit it out already you dipshit."

 

"UGha!!" The pain of the punch attacked his unprepared mind making him squirm on the ground.

 

"Fuck you, you useless ass." She cursed the downed man. "I'll just personally go there and check it 'Myself;" She said and started walking outside her now lit room.

 

"Chief! Wait!" He shouted towards the now fading silhouette while limping in pain.

 

"Forgot to tell you." She yelled while running on the metal platformed hallway. "I will 'Reduce' your pay check for annoying me!" She then started laughing maniacally.

 

"She blew a fuse!!!" He shouted but the woman is already out of earshot when ye shouted.

 

__________________________________________________________

(Chief's1MC. POV!)

 

'Good for him. I'm just joking.' I thought to myself and giggled slightly while I was running. I ran and passed by a group of mechanics that came out in the Canteen.

 

"Did you saw Jessa again." The male leading a group of 3 girls and 1 guy said while scratching his head.

 

"I don't know. But I'm sure chief is already on its way to the Garage." A girl with a lot of body piecing said. "Oh Croma. Look its the chief!" The nerdy short purple haired girl said while pointing at me.

 

"Shit! She's dead!" the only other male of the group said and instantly made a call using his ear piece that we had when working.

 

Well. That's the group i already passed by and I was already halfway through opening the door.

 

*Bang*

 

The double door of the mech bay slammed open and threw two burly men in the air.

 

*Bam* *Bam*

 

Their body heavily fell and knocking them unconscious.

 

"You shitty brat where are ya!!" I screamed on top of my lungs while grabbing a wrench that is placed near the now busted doors.

"Oh Shit!!, She's here!!" A voice of a young girl screamed in fear. I strained my hearing and instantly located the source of the voice.

 

"Don't you fucking dare hide inside the chest cavity of the mech I'm currently fixing!!" I started sprinting while yelling and wildly swinging a wrench towards a broken frame.

 

"NOOO!!!" The little girl that is currently climbing inside fell down on her butt and cried in pain. I instantly grabbed her collar and lifted her body upward until her eyes full of tears met mine.

 

"Don't slap me master!!" She hurriedly said and started flailing around making me lose my hold for a second before i caught her again.

 

She kept on struggling until i got irritated again. I then hanged her tiny body on a pulley with a hook and pulled the chains. The pulley lifted her body in the air making her more scared.

 

"Don't do this to me mas- Kyaaa!!" She screamed in fear when i pulled the chains again raising the height.

 

"make noise again and ill hang you higher." I threatened her and mentioned the chain I was holding.

 

*Gulp* 

 

Are you that scared of me that your gulp sounded louder than a fart of Jackie!

 

"So tell me what have you done again." I angrily said and yanked the metal chain. Making the Pulley swing in circles. She started circling around and started talking.

"Please St-p th- is Alrea- dy!" She cried while being swung by the hook around. 

 

I then saw her face started getting metaphorically green while her eyes became small and cheeks puffed.

*BANG* A loud noise suddenly rang nearby but I ignored it and refocused my mind on punishing this little pipsqueak.

 

"Chief She blew the fuse of Cromstat. *HYUP*" A loud male voice suddenly said while taking a lot of air like it was a noodle.

 

(Jerold's POV)

 

I hurriedly ran towards the mech bay after I recovered from her strong as a charging rhino.

 

"I hope I arrived before she beat up Jessa." I kept on running and running until I'm almost out of fumes, that I finally reached the door with a huge decal saying [MECH BAY]. I threw my body towards the door opening it.

 

*Bang* My tired and gasping body fell towards the metal floor and hitting the two unluckiest guy in the base.

 

"Why *Hah* Did *Hah* They *hah* made this *hah* hallway *Hah* LONG! *Hah*" I said between ragged breaths.

 

"Chief She blew the fuse of Cromstat. *HYUP*" With my last energy. I shouted towards her general direction while still gasping for air. I forced my head towards her direction and saw an unbelievable scene.

 

A girl with barf on her face is tied/hanged on a hook, a group of grown ups silently cheering, two down grown men, a broken and slightly burnt mech frame, and a stupefied group of mechanic recruits that is currently sipping on a sippy cup. 

 

*Pang*

 

A metal clashing against metal got heard inside the room and shattering the now awkward silence.

 

"damn that's an embarrassing landing." She nonchalantly said and grabbed a bucket full of water somewhere. She then sprayed it on my face and threw a dirty piece of cloth.

 

"clean this girl's barf." She then pointed at my face and the floor I landed.

 

Filipino is my First language.

I got a below or above average understanding of English. (:V)

Scribbly won't let me post pics here. So I used links.

Current Mc looks.
I suck at drawing      

Still suck at it

 

Edit 1: I got a darling In the franxx fanfic chapter in this story and currently stashed in my laptop.

0