Chapter 6: Hope for me
35 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It seems they have gotten the letter the Butler said to me as I was eating breakfast. "Good" I said.

Prepare me a carriage to the Marquez's house in the morning tommorow I said to the Butler. I went to buy some gifts for her, But I had no idea what to give her so I bought what I thought would be good which was a bouquet of golden roses and a diamond necklace.

After shopping I went to my workplace as I had to do work in commander's office about the finances of the recruitment agency etc. It took me quite some time to do this, The captain of the golden eagle's came asked me to train with them. I went with them to train, but it was quite one sided I just beat them up they weren't even capable giving off bloodlust. I thought this was a joke and said to the captain of the group to make them train harder, otherwise there might be consequences in the war when the time comes.

After that I went back home in the evening and did my work of managing the finance's. And went to sleep, the next day I woke up I did my training, showered and ate the breakfast. I dressed myself took my sword with me just in case and the gifts, I went inside the carriage to the Marquez's territory and went to their house as I had already sent them a letter yesterday stating that I would come today. I saw that the Butler of the Marquez was waiting outside for my arrival , I asked him to show me around the place until they were prepared. 

After a few minutes of going around the place of the Marquez's property , The Butler informed me that they were ready and I went inside the house for the first time which was luxurious as they were the richest of the kingdom. They would rival the duke in terms of money but couldn't rival them in terms of heritage. Though Duke's son had already been engaged to the 1st daughter of the Marquez. ( The Marquez's name is Andre ) The Marquez introduced me to their family and I introduced my self as well showing respect. After the introduction's were over the Marquez asked me why I decided to send Ruth 2nd daughter of the Marquez a engagement letter. So I said I just felt a pleasant taking to her and she was not talking to me. 

Ruth said she wanted to have chat with me and said to follow her, I followed her and she took me to the backyard of her house were there was huge tree and underneath the branches there was table ready. She asked me why I proposed to her and not anyone else so I said " because you were the only brave one to talk to me" she said that she not even that beautiful and said that with your current status and achievements that I could get a proposal from the princess of the kingdom. After talking for a while I gave her the gifts and asked her if she liked it, she said she was happy and I grinned a bit. So after that I asked what she is going to pursue as the graduation was over as I did sense a lot of magic power from her body, that was inside her not opened with my Ki sense, which was strange. I asked her if she had any intrest in magic court of the kingdom and she said yes and asked how I knew.

I asked her I she used magic till now and she said yes when I was small , she said to me that she saw it in a book a fire spell and tried to do it and got burned by the fire which was on her arm a burn mark but it looked more like a scar as there were no rashes but completely clean. After that I said she could become a magic court mage.

"Really" she said. Yes but you would attend the university of magic and study again. It Okay she said while saying she used to get top 10 in the academy every time of the exams. But you have to ask your family I said . she said "It's okay" after that I left as It was getting late in the afternoon and it was time to go training.

So I said to them I was leaving. And left to work which was training and going through the applications.

1