Chapter 2: why do I feel like I am sucking on milk?
74 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

why do I feel like I am sucking on milk?

After sleeping don't know how many hours, I have been awoken by my mother I think at least .

After I am feeded she goes back while a nanny comes and sits with me telling me stories of the kingdom of Larion. I think at least that's the kingdom I am in.

This was always the thing until I became 2 years old .

(sorry for the time skip I have done here, but it would have been just him in the cradle thinking of things and that would have been very boring.)

Yes after 2 years of not being able to speak nothing but gogogaga . It seems that I am son of a count named Harris who is apparently my father here , my mother's name seems to be Sara who is a baron .

My father got the title from his achievements in the war. And I can finally say my first word's in front of my parent's , what should I say papa or mama definitely mama.

They were both really happy actually, so it was fine in the end .

After this father appointed people to teach me . There was Harry , Eric and Erin . They were all good people .

On the first day they taught me how to talk and write the language . After 5 months I could talk properly in the language known as zdf  .

After this they taught me about the different types of magic / ki/ swordsmanship etc. The power level I had was bronze 2 and my father was silver 4 . The scalping was like this tin, copper,bronze,sliver, gold, diamond, titanium.

The highest being titanium who had like very pure energy circuit. I still can't comprehend that I have been reborn. So thank you God and this will be the last time I am saying this to you and rest in peace my previous life.

The next two year's went into studying and learning about this world as much as possible. It seems that the coins here are copper, silver and gold having the amount of 1 diamond here.

My fifth year birthday was coming closer and there was to be party inviting nobles who had connections to our family . The day finally came when I was five years old there were my parent's who wished me first in the morning and the servant's afterwards, At the party there were many nobles from barons to counts and all of them wished me a bit happy birthday. After the party my father started introducing the people like Cavion and his wife Ruth who are the count of Mone , Dana and his wife Jennifer the baron and so on . I just lost interest so I just forgot about the others . This was quite a memorable day from me .

Fast forward year so I am six years old now and it seems there might be war for the succession for the Thorne and there will military candidates coming from all the families as to see who can conquer more land is more effective in taking the Thorne . 

2