Chapter 2.5 : Breif introduction of the world to the viewers
42 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So this world's name Htare , the heirachcy is like from barons,count's,earl,marquee,      duke,king,emperor and the empress. There is no like based system in this world so everyone is equal . The power ranking is  tin,copper,bronze,silver,gold,  diamond,titanium each having five levels with the ranks.

The money in the world is not so scarce ,because the regenerates its resources every five years with mana. The specialty of this world is that you can master any 1 skill to perfection if have the talent that gods give, when they are born so the talents is basically like a cheat some are give 2 times accelerated growth etc.

But some are given the limit breaker which basically means after you master one skill, you can break the skill to advance even further. But the downside is that you have to have mastered that specific art like swordsmanship,archery etc. But there is no accelerated growth so you'd have practice it daily without missing a day for 10 years straight then only you can achieve your talent , which sucks bad because most of them are common people that get the ability .

The Ki in this world is that to sense mana which is really hard to do . so many common people fail but royals all have the mana in their veins which makes it easier for them to use.

The next chapter will be good. 

And plz just leave a comment if you have any ideas and the mistakes I have made.

3