Prologue
1.2k 18 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear Steven

We are good enough friends to not ask each other the formalities. Let me get straight to point. Well, not straight to point, this is so exciting for me, I want to explain it in a way that leaves no regrets. 

Magic Evolves

Is a basic law. The first magic created by humans was to heat their hands. It was developed by generation and generation of trial and error. Each time, a parent passes a near perfect magic to their child. It must had taken thousands if years for humanity to learn fireball. Now, it is a child's play. Literally. My son will burn down my house at this rate.

Hence, the concept of ancient magic ending world is just a woman's tale, except, of course, there have been some exceptions. Three to be exact. If you don't remember them, then go to nursery and start all over again, you dumbwarp.

That is what was taught to me by my dad when I was eight. That was what was taught to us in schools. Heck, we even had to do projects on this thing.

In front of me was a stick, metal. It's been hours since I have been trying. No acid, no fire, no sword has been able to break this 10 peniole heavy object. No, by acid I don't mean Liquimine Juice. I am not stupid. I mean real acid, the floor melting stuff.

But what was even more worryingly interesting for me was its tip. The tip had a complete black heart shaped formeole based gem.

Now, Steven. I am not a researcher. I am simply a archeologist, and that is not grave robbing, let me remind you, stop telling Joseph lies. Anyways, I do not know of all the gizmo circuits and all. But I do know that gem. 

For once, those damned historians of past have actually depicted something accurately.

While you may doubt that this discovery would even make it to national newspaper, let me tell you, I think the government would run across the world to interview about this.

You see, Steven. I found some evidence. I was just going through the Emperor's Rest. And I noticed something. Something that was probably there, I don't know. I don't know how we missed it.

Steven, I know this doesn't mean gnorsel's shit to you. You probably even slept during parties when I explained all this. But just listen to me as a friend. 

 The Second Demon King was one, A Maagical Girl! 

D4C too, maybe. I didn't found anything about him. His corpse is still strange as ever. But if he was indeed the second's deciple, he should be one too!

No, being a Maagical Girl has nothing to do with gender. We have had this conversation many times. Yes yes, the people of past were stupid, blah blah blah, they gave stupid names, blah blah blah. Don't worry, now that I shall become rich and famous, I shall change the name. Probably to MegaHenry, or something.

They really used to exist! The legends were Dwardingly true!

I am going to report this. The number of exceptions just became 5.

Yours,

Henriscle

Your much more successful friend.

38