Chapter 22
76 6 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A reminder I am originally an comedy author. This is just a weird side thingy which shall last for 5 volumes. Yeah. Just a side thingy.

Inhale.

.

.

.

.

Exhale.

.

.

.

Inhale?

.

.

Inhale.

.

.

.

Inhale.

.

.

.

Inhale.

.

.

.

Exhale.

I once caught a thief.

He stole a bag and I stopped him.

He stole a bag because he was bad. 

He was greedy and selfish. He didn't care for anyone and wanted to make people cry.

This world is hell because it doesn't have anyone bad.

It doesn't have anyone to which you can pin all the blame and then kill and declare a happy ending.

I raise my wand, and spin spin spin while pointing towards the sky.

A small beam, which enlarged and swelled.

Swell. It is a slang too, isn't it? I wonder what it means.

The sky was no longer blue, it is pink.

People would see a pink sky.

However, if this place has airplanes, they would see it. 

A big pink heart. Big enough to cover the whole city.

I should meet the king now.

Or should I announce my evil plan?

Should I kidnap someone? No, that will be too bad. 

So, let's see. I need a battle plan.

I shall go to the king.

And then I shall come back to the school.

The school is accessible to all, everyone is free to fight me.

Should I give a speech? What would be my name?

Even now, I can hear many screams and hustle, which is making it difficult to think.

Oi, God. Can you help me?

"I am not someone you call be saying 'Oi'." answered a shadow hidden in the...well, shadows.

"But you did answered though."

"Because I am your papa. Aren't I?"

"Ah, creep. So, God. Can you help me prepare a speech?"

"Hm? I am not good at them honestly. Besides, your actions have thrown me into...well..you know how when you are watching an interesting show, you don't want to think, and just enjoy what's going on?"

"I don't think anyone does that. I mean, we have game theorists."

"Meh, just me then. 

Do you want to know how I originally wanted this world to proceed?"

"I do? Maybe?"

"You would take over the Second's wand, and become a force as strong as him.

You try to fight me, but destroy a few kingdoms accidentally.

You would be so strong, only a collective effort of both Demons and Humans would be able to kill you.

Since the soul named Vivian, who at this point would be in love with you, can't see you die, she hugs you as you are slowly being taken over by the wand.

Both of you die.

Which shall result in peace.

The princess then gets announced as a hero, and changes law so that siblings can marry. She marries the prince.

Happy Ending."

"Oh. I thought we can't have peace?"

"Usually, no. I need them to fight, so demons are monsters, blah blah, they eat humans, blah blah. But since it would result in a happy ending, I was ready to make a plot hole in my great plans."

"Sounds like a lie"

"Well, plans are made to be foiled anyways. 

Your world too, was supposed to be Magical Girl Flare.

But now it is Pink Princess...someone. I don't remember.

The point is, surprisingly, surprises are always good, sometimes."

"Huh. But I still haven't got an answer."

"Just be you, okay? I believe in you."

"Really?"

"Of course. You were made by one of the best gods I know."

"Yourself?"

"No, my friend."

"Wait, so you kidnapped me?"

"Hush hush hush. Gotta go, bye"

"Grr."

He is a fun dude, that God.

So, let's see.

First, spin spin spin,

Amplify my voice so that it can be heard all over the kingdom.

Oh, wait, that's bad. Now anyone who is close to me would have his eardrums torn.

So, spin spin spin, 

Do so that everyone can hear my voice in their head.

Yep, perfect.

"Ahem." I started.

The hustle broke down, it was all quite. Back to the peaceful chirping of birds and winds.

"So, everyone, you all must be wondering, Hey! Why is there a pink big heart in the sky?

Sooooooooooooooo,

You see, I am a very selfish girl, and... I am very vain too. And I can't do anything correctly.

So, I decided to become bad!

Annnnddddddd, etooo. Anoo. That pink heart you see, ehh.

It is kinda like a threat? Like, if that falls over you, the country gets destroyed?

Also if you try to kill me, it will still fall over you.

The only way is to beat me in a fair fight.

Good luck,

Peace out!"

Phew, that was nerve wrecking. Almost went a bit personal there.

Inhale!

Exhale!

Yes, I did it. Good work me.

So, let's see the situation, people are panicking, great, that's expected.

Oh, wait, I almost forgot.

Spin spin, amplify whatever, you understand.

Ala? It doesn't work?

"Of course it doesn't work," said God, reappearing in the shadows. "It needs love."

"Oh..wow, I forgot about it."

"You fainted twice, you know? Due to love deficiencies?"

"Huh, yeah, why did that happen?"

"Well, mainly because that wand, the Second's. It's not made for you, so it sucks more. 

Your wand is made to be highly efficient.

Plus, you got a lot of love from that girl, when you saved her from her kidnappers."

"They weren't kidnappers, they were parents!"

"Yes, yes. Anyways, your love stock has ended.

People didn't really loved you, but they cared for you as a human, that is what mildly fueled you."

"So...what now?"

"Well, I have the perfect wand for you.

It doesn't work on love, but on fear."

"Oh, like the second's wand?"

"Like the Second's wand, but better. This one is just like yours, just for you."

"Oh my, really?" I say as throw my magic wand away. I can call it whenever I want, so it doesn't matter.

The new wand, it was balck too, but had a shiny black gem, like an Onix. The handle seems to be wood painted black. It has carvings of flowers and plants.

Does it go spin spin?

It does!

Okay, 

Spin spin spin, please do that thing where I speak into people's mind.

"Ah, Sorry for not telling you this! My name is Flare! You can find me at this school thing you have, the big one. Just go to the biggest building out there and you shall find me. 

Thank you for you cooperation, good bye!"

Phew.

Oh no, that gave a bad impression. What kind of villian makes mistakes in his speeches! Oh gawdddd, I am soo stupid.

Ahem, so. First,

Spin spin, take me to the king!

An unfamiliar grey light surrounded me 

And I found myself in a big room.

Lets see, there was red carpet, and everything looked golden and there is that glass pendulum thingy on roof, oh look, the roof is-

Oh, I got stabbed it seems.

But it doesn't pain.

It is in my back, just like my first death, but different.

In that one, I didn't feel any pain either, just a snap. But this one felt weird.

"Master! I pwotected you! ^^/" I heard a voice.

Hm!? Who was that?

"I am ywour wand UwU. I pwotected master!"

Ala, so I didn't get stabbed?

">.<  .swoory. You did get stabbed. But I prevented you from getting hurt. ^^)/"

Aw, that's so great. But it is hard to turn around and see who stabbed me.

"Dwon't worry OwO! Master is swuper swrong! She can pull the spear rwight out, UwU."

Oh my, how convenient. By the way, how much time has passed?

"OwO? Barely a second."

Nice. I still have chance to make a dramatic villian like entrance.

I take my hand back, and feel it was a stick which was trying to penetrate me. A firm grip, and I pulled it back,

Don't have lewd thoughts

And swinged it forward, throwing the stick, which was actually a spear, and the person, which looked like a knight along with it.

Ala ala. This might be fun.

2