Last chapter
221 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't ever make me write sad stuff again.

X.x)

I am a comedy author

^^)/

With a kick right on my abdomen, my guts flew out, but it's alright, they will be replaced by the shiny black. The impact was strong enough to send me blasting just in the right direction,

All I could hope was that the force was enough.

I was thrown off to the direction of school, or, to be more accurate, the forest behind the school.

The braches soften my fall, but every once in a while, there would be a trunk think enough for me to bash myself into.

I fall, and find myself on forest floor. I look around, but no where can I see a boulder.

Ahh, it wasn't enough. So sad.

"Masta! Lezzzz goooooo"

I can't wand chan, our journey stops here.

"o.o?"

My heart has been tainted, my body is no longer mine, I am no longer the person I wanted to be.

"O.0?????"

Wand chan, are we two fused?

"^^)

Un.

We are now one! \o/

Your organs have been replaced by mi e.

So n mas a and me w ll be one.

I am so h ppy ma ta."

Umu, I am happy too, you are...such a precious wand. Such a good boy.

Say, wand chan, tell me something, when we fought Viv chan, did you find anything weird?"

"*.*)

Viv...sh  was str nge.

She h d the same m gic circu ts as mas a."

Soka.

I wish it was a lie.

I wish I was stupid enough to not know it.

I wish I could have died in ignorance.

But,

But...

The magic circuits, the same circuits that were destined to become the secret boss.

Vivian chan sacrificed her old life to prevent Claire from becoming a monster.

They are...in me..

God once told me,

This wand is similar to Second's wand.

God once told Vivian,

Why would I fix it? When I am the one who caused it.

"You," I heard a young man's voice, "that was a terrible plan."

"God?" I asked, still lying on the ground, too weak to turn my head.

"How could you even expect that she will shoot you right at the boulder?"

"Ahh. Tee hee?"

I heard footsteps growing closer, then something got hold of my collar and started pulling me.

I didn't had any strength, the little I had was spent to ensure wand never leaves me.

After a few minutes, he picked me, and laid me besides a warm surface.

I could smell dust and moss. It was that boulder.

Wand chan, do want to go spinny spinny

"^^)/ "

I will make you go spinny spinny now, okay?

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeee"

But you know, you have to promise me one thing.

"o.o??"

When you are...

I started crying, it was getting difficult to breath, my cheeks were so warm, and my eyes were burning.

Thank god I don't have to speak, just think.

Wand chan, when you are going spinny spinny, there will be plenty of times when you see me

"^^)

Un"

When that happens, I want you to shoot me. A strong one, kay? Something that erases me.

"Huh, masta, whT? Q.Q

MaS a , na, wh"

Sorry, bye bye, I told him, they were my last words before I flinged him.

Even without my strength, I had enough experience to give him a magnificent spin.

I just closed my eyes,

And felt like I fell backwards.

God once offered Vivian, if she ever had to hide a dead body, he woukd help him.

I am so glad he kept his promise.

--------------------------‐—————————

Let's just pretend I drew that line completely

Back on the forest floor, a mildly tanned man was standing with his arms on his waste, looking at a boulder. Besides his legs, was a strange stick, it had a shiny black gem, and a handle with many engravings.

The man picks up the stick, and says to no body in particular,

"Do you want to bring your masta back"

No reply was heard, yet the man continued,

"I see, what are you ready to do to bring her back?"

Yet again, the strange man just stood there, talking to a stick like a madman,

"I see, then I can have plenty of use for you."

Inside another space, a place far away from us, was an empty void, where it's new resident was enjoying itself.

It was huge black slime like figure, which would occasionally give birth to similar looking beings, which were much smaller than it, minions, as one would call them.

The slime had long long arms, and was able to sweep across large distances, every second it was learning something new about itself, and was having a pleasant experience. When it stretches, one can see it has a bright pink core.

In yet another plane of existence, a young fair man, wearing aristocratic clothes was drinking tea out of an expensive, gold rimmed ceramic cup.

Right outside his door, was a little child eyeing him,

The child knew, his friends acts like that whenever he is angry.

"Hey," started the child, "So...how's life?"

"Well." Answered the friend.

The child silently grunted, he had really made his friend angry this time, he was alwats the naughty one, but this time, he really over stepped his bounds,

"So...etooo....you are angry at me?"

"Yes,"

"Knew it. And, is it because I did some changes in your world?"

"Yes."

"Listen, listen, Majority." Majority wasn't the real name of the person, but rather just a nickname given by the child,

"I know, you love magical girls, and you wanted to create a fluffy fluffy world.

I want to do that too, you know no one loves fluffy more than me.

But...it doesn't have any market!

We aren't rich enough to afford a universe which doesn't make money."

His friend however, didn't answered, he just sipped his tea a bit louder.

They have been friends long enough, that the child knew what that sip translated to-

"That doesn't give you right to change my story"

And the child knew that. 

He had changed his friend's universe plenty of times in past, but all those were after his permission. This was the first time he had done it wothout his permission, and he even changed the main character from Flare to Pink Princess.

It was supposed to be a happy surprise, the friend was supposed to say,

"Wow, my ratings increased, thank you."

Or something like that, however, even after the ratings did increase, his friend is still angry.

Ahhhhh, well, there isn't much left to do, its his mistake, he will just apologise and take his friend to a treat.

Another surprise that the child had prepared for his friend is that he has the original script for the adventures of Magical Girl Flare and Dr. Crook. 

Some day, when they will be rich enough to buy more universes, he would create it from scratch, just to gift to his friend. It's his dream after all.

Hhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

This was so exhausting.

Eto,

This will be a 5 book series, all the books are completely unrelated to each other, and have a time gap of like 1000 years? Hence you do not need to read them in order.

I was planning on just calling this the strange series, but someone reccomend a better name to me.

Just so thatI don't procastinate, here is the list of all the books in the series, and none of them will be as messed up as this,

Part 1, Magical girl thingy, expected chapters 30, completed

Part 2, Eldritch thingy, expected chapters 5

Part 3, some random hero, expected chapters 40-50

Part 4, kami the individual thingy, expected chapters 30-40

Part 5, a spin off on the disciple, expected chapters, as long as I can milk it.

There is also an AU planned, but I don't see it coming anytime soon.

Now, I Can finally go back to my other works.

Phew.

3