The discussion with Maxwell
202 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thinking about it, Liam pull out his cell phone and was about to make a call, but immediately stunned, only to see that the phone pulled out of his pocket was not his own.

"Oh Shit, did I just leave in a hurry to pick up the wrong one? Is that the same brand used by that prostitute and mine? Regardless, it's important to find Maxwell first."

....

Maxwell's was the company's planning manager and Liam's college classmate and only friend. Liam was able to get into this company with the help of Maxwell. Originally Maxwell also could not control the Lay-offs, but now Liam was in desperation and had no other way.

In the coffee shop opposite to the company , a fat man rushed to Liam in a hurry, grabbed the cigarette on the table to light it, said anxiously,

" What's all the fuss about? I've got a pile of information to finish before the new Director takes office tomorrow.,  so let's get it over with..."

"Maxwell it's over now. I'm definitely on the layoff list, so  hurry up and help me figure out a way to hook up with the higher-ups. "

"I thought you'd already hooked up with the HR manager?"

"Don't mention it. I'm furious about it . I would have hooked up with the little bitch, but I was drunk and went to the wrong room and slept with another woman. Damn, I'm glad it's a bar girl, or I wouldn't get rid of the stigma."

"You are so bitchy. What crap will happen to you. In terms of layoffs, I'll try to help you think of a way. I go first I'm too busy!"

"It's not like I've been blackmailed by the girl for a thousand dollars today." Liam replied shamefully. 

  Maxwell was furious and shouted, " I helped you find more than dozen of jobs a year, and you didn't worked any of them for long. It's been a long time since you graduated from the college and you have no savings at all. How much did I lend you? Forget it. I owe you. So save your money."

After saying that, Maxwell took out two thousand dollars from his wallet and put it onto the table, Liam shamelessly put it in the pocket and said , "Stop saying bullshit! Okay , you go first. Remember to deal with the layoffs. "

 

4