Message From The Author
85 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone! If you’ve made it to this point, then obviously you find some entertainment value in my story. I am a contracted author at Webnovel, but I wanted to share the free chapters of my story across many platforms. To find readers who like Dawning Skye enough to come and support the author who created it by reading the rest there.

I apologize if this upsets anyone, but in today’s world authors have to self-promote to survive. Even those who have gone with traditional publishing have various social media accounts to ‘get out there’. I do Not apologize for chasing my dream, only for the inconvenience of you needing to go to another site to keep reading.

 I am a newly single mom trying to show my child that dreams can be reached as long as you’re willing to put in the effort for it; no matter age or circumstances. I’m not wealthy in any monetary sense, so I can’t just give away all of my vision for free. I understand that the chances of making any decent money off of my creativity is slim.. But a momma’s gotta try it all, right? And at the very least, my child will know that.

So long rant short, if my book intrigues and pleases you, I humbly request that you come support me at the site that will pay me for my hard work. And if you don’t, well.. at least I made you smile a few times?

Thank you for your interest in Dawning Skye! ☮️❤️?

2