Chapter 1: The beginning of the update!!
84 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yes today's update will give me more information about the ending of this damn game. Okay so let's check the updates page ok so there will be blessings now in the game which you have 5 chances to have at the start of every time you open the game, the Jack character will be a cutseen of the game not a love interest -@£+£:£+£+£+£((#))@ what just happened I can't see anything the lights went out, what is happening aaaaaaah  (explosion sound) .

What happened where am I is this heaven Who are you floating ball are you an angel or a god ?? "You mortal human cannot understand me as I am a God" so your God so did I actually die am I going to get reincarnated " yes " God said.

Okay so where am I going to get reincarnated into " As I can see you have done quite few helpful things, I see you were in the military and have saved a bunch of civilians and also killed a few soldiers as well, so there will be no cheats and there will be just hard work" God said grinned.

" Okay see you in the other world of your favourite game" God said.

Wait where am I going aaaaaaah ----------- .

0