Chapter 2: Its okay !???
289 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yes its boy the nurse said while the father took the boy in his hands and said disgusting creature.

Oi oi what the hell are you saying I am beautiful as I slap his face with my baby hands and yes if your wondering how I got into this position well its complicated as my father tossed me into the maids hand and said take care of him until he can speak and strict tutors only.

God why did you have to reincarnate me into Jack. Oh how will live my life, its okay I can do it as I did in the previous world and now I should get as much knowledge of this world as the story progress because I will have to experience war again.

Time flies really man. I am now 5 years old with everything learnt and my father is sending me to the kingdom's military as gift or contribution to kingdom of Zamora, yes my older brother is getting all the affection. Which I really don't care about you see what I am worried about is the amount training I would have to do.

As I am being sent the butler Dave and the maid Lara were the only ones worried. I was happy as at least someone's worried about me, as soon as I got off the carriage the drill inspector came and checked me and said " you will be going through hell you understand " I said " yes ".

0