Chapter 17
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heavy artilleries shot any vehicle that was getting close to Ironfort, Gorgans charged from every side and couldn't reach to its metallic thick walls.

Noah was checking every side of his fort through his binoculars standing on top of the central watchtower beside his snipers and he was satisfied with his defense.

"They are trying to reach the walls since last night and they have not stopped" Annia said, she was clearly enjoying the view of burnt Gorgan bodies falling on the hot sands of the desert. Some of them crawled with burns and wounded bodies and shouted for help, the only help they received was a bullet from the southern soldiers.  

"They are desperate and got no strategy" Noah said

"I don't mind it as long as they die" Annia responded with satisfaction

"They are far more than I thought they would be; I wonder how did that man manage to unite them, it's like a nomadic empire"

He said

"Are you really admiring those savages?" she questioned him

"Savages wouldn't be able to gather in such numbers and certainly wouldn't dare attack this fort"

"well…" Annia loaded his assault rifle and carried it on her shoulder "I'm going to kill some of those civilized people myself don't want to miss my chance to retaliate" she said then used the ladder and got to the eastern walls.

Noah was still observing Gorgans' Raider's movement to see if they change anything but at last, they were just charging hopelessly like madmen dying like their lives meant nothing to them.

For a whole day, southern people continued defending, however, it was more like a massacre. By the end of the day Ironfort was surrounded with exploded war vehicles, fallen bodies decapitated hands and heads covered with blood and dirt, and defeated Raiders watching them from distance knowing they soon will join them.

Noah's people were celebrating their victory with some light drinks as Gorgans felt defeated passing the night with dry mouths and empty bellies with no hope, some of the raiders were jealous of those who died in the battle, at least they didn't have come back to their families, empty-handed.

It was the first time that Gorgans were defeated and they didn't know how to handle it, they all seemed lost and broken in body and spirit.

Koy and Yorkka felt responsible for their defeat more than anyone else they were the High Raiders, the reason for many of Gorgans past victories but even they ran out of ideas of how to pass through the iron walls.

Gussar was absent he did not show himself since the last week after he gave his last orders, both Koy and Yorkka tried to talk to him, ask if he had any plans but they didn't get any response except for one time that Hira told them that Gussar didn't want to hear what was going on, said he doesn't care, that they were on their own for the attack.

Even Orman was in shock of Gussar's retreat he wanted to damage his name and reputation but now he was witnessing how his people were dying left and right he even spared water and food from his personal storage and deep down he hoped that one of the High raiders soon come up with a plan to conquer the Iron fort because if they don't there will be no more Gorgans to rule over.

 

                                                                                                                      _  _  _

 

 

Koy in his private truck was throwing the knife at his personal sex slave and drinking heavy drinks, the girl was terrified and was crying for her life but she didn't dare to move a muscle because Koy warned to kill her if she does.

"Now that we are losing the mighty Gussar decides to hide, Orman trying to fuck all of us in the ass and Yorkka…"

He threw a knife which put a shallow scar on the girl's left arm and hit the wooden target board behind her.

"as always is like a dog who is waiting for orders to be given to him well guess what asshole…"

He threw another knife and put another shallow scar on her right leg.

"the master got no more treats for you. It was all that bitch's idea, Hira"

He threw another knife this one passed between her naked thighs and made Koy give her a dirty smile.

"Queen of Gorgans and the southern people my ass, motherfucker"

As soon as his bottle was empty his slaves gave him another one quickly since Koy was a short-tempered drunk and if he didn't get his drinks in time he would simply replace the responsible slave with a more alive one.

"All these deaths because that bitch got some bad blood with her own people and we are the ones who have to die" 

Even in a drunk state, his aiming was nearly perfect it was his favorite hobby besides laying with his slaves of course.

"I saw how many of my fucking Raiders got roasted in their fucking own vehicles. Of course, you must be happy" he said looking at one of his naked slaves.

"watching us die like flies" he said and giggled

"but don't worry I'll find a way to get to that damn fort and after that, I'm gonna fuck you all so hard that you wished for my death millions of times" he giggled again while some of the drink pouring out of his mouth like he had no more control over his jaw.

While drinking from the bottle he aimed for the poor girl's head to finish her, he was bored and too tired to continue but he missed, the knife flew on top of her head and fall behind her.

Suddenly an idea hit in him like a lightning.

"you goddamn sexy bitch" he said chuckling like madmen he put down the bottle and rushed to the scared girl hugged her and lifted her up and moved her around like he was trying to dance with her.

The girl was in a devastating state. She was scared for her life and unsure of what was going to happen to her next.

"we are going to fly you understand we will fly"

Koy threw the girl away and stumbled out of his truck trying to stay awake and get to Yorkka, till his way there he threw up cowered in the sandy ground, and somehow dragged himself there to tell him of his great plan.

0