And so it Begins……Death, What a Marvelous Concept
195 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1 The Beginning

In Heaven

A Majestic Being was Looking Out a Window towards the Realms, Both Outer and Inner  which within them were sectors.

The Entity didn't have any Distinctive Features to Signify whether it was a man or a woman, It was Just covered with Whiteness.

The Door to the room Opened and Two other Majestic Entities walked in

The First Entity Could Be classified as a Male from his Face and at the Back of this Being were 6 Pairs of Black Wings.

This Man could be described as a Piece of Perfection.

While the other Being could also be classified as a Man from his face, but at his Back were 6 Pairs of White Wings.

The two men bowed to the Entity Clouded in light.

''Father'' (They both said while bowing)

The being covered in Light Looked at them and said with a Grave tone, ''It's Time''

''Father'' (The First man with Black wings approached and started)

''Why do you have to do this, you are God. The Realms need you, we need you''

The Looked at his son and spoke.

''Azazel''

''Even if I am God'' (The Entity looked to the Realms again)

''The Realms''

''Its Marvelous father'' (The Second kneeling Man spoke out)

''Uriel''

''I Know what I had done to achieve this…...I am not Proud of it''

''I Killed My first Son, Completely Erased Billions of innocent mortal Souls, caused the Death of Michael and made My first Daughter cry Tears of Blood, I even Casted Out Countless of My children.''

''Father'' (Uriel Started)

''It wasn't your fault Michael sacrificed himself for you''

"AND WHO ASKED HIM TOO!"

The Being shouted and the Heavens rumbled in kind, In the horizon, a few empty stars were destroyed.

''*Sigh*, Even if I am God, I Still hear their Screams…..... The screams of the bloodshed and the Anger of the Earth at that time. It Haunts me''

''*Chuckle* Isn't this what the mortals call Trauma…...Yes Trauma, The Mighty God traumatized, *Chuckle* Such an Irony''

Then the being looked at his Two sons and Said

''My sons It's time, I am putting both of you In Charge and by [The Word] I grant you Power''

Tongues of Fire appeared on both of The kneeling men heads. It signified the passing of Power.

''Father'' (Uriel and Azazel said Together in worry)

''Don't worry kids I won't die, The Universe won't let me, I'll Probably Constantly Reincarnate until I Feel like I have repented and After that i'll come back and stay by my Successor side as a Consultant''

''But Father'' (Uriel Started)

''You'll face a lot of Bad karma in at least 30 Of your Reincarnations, Due to the Karma imposed by the Universe'' (Uriel Finished)

''I Know...It's a good punishment'' (The Being Replied)

Before the Kneeling men could continue to persuade their Father, It was too late.

''By My Word, [@#$%^$@#]''

With Words no mortal or Entity could here, The Entitystarted Glowing. He looked at the Crying Men kneeling.

''You little brats, even as men you still cry like brats'' (God gave a small Smile to them)

''We'll meet again soon, Little Brats. And tell Gabriel and Raphael... I am sorry for Being a Terrible Father''

"Bye Kids"

"By my Word [#$%^$%#]''

'Good now I Hope my Successor Likes my Present' (God Thought)

Then after that he bust into dispersed white Lights.

On that Day the Realms cried at the Loss of their Creator.

The Angels lost their glow in Heaven, Gabriel and Raphael cried tears of blood without knowing why.

All cried for his Death.

The 'Death' Of God

Earth 2025

7 AM In the Morning

"Sigh''

''It's All the Same''

''Waking, Walking, Fighting, Communicating, Resolving, Climbing, Falling, Companionship, Friendship, Family, Love, Aging, Guilt, Despair, Happiness, Death, Repeat.''

"Nothing Ever changes, Everything Repeats- - - -Why?''

''In this World Full of Impartiality and Constant Deaths, how do we still survive, with all our Sins, how do we still move forward."

"…''

''…''

''All that I'm saying is just mumbo jumbo....but i know one thing"

"Power suppresses all''

*RING* *RING*

"Ah It looks like it's Time for Work''

The Unknown man left his Neighborhood and walked unto the Streets of New-York.

He journeyed through the busy streets, sideways and intersections, steering through countless of people going in the Opposite way.

Until he reached his destination A Huge Skyscraper which was Just a branch of the company he works in, A sign board 'Ethereal Industries' was laminated to the world.

The unknown man walked in, and the Security men greeted him.

Not giving a glance He walked past them and kept on walking, Entering the elevator and going to the 34th Floor.

*Ding* *Dong*

The Elevator opened and the man walked out, He passed different people giving occasional greetings until he reached his desk.

He sat down and started working

4 Hours Later

"Phew, Finally Lunch Break.''

As the man was about to Leave to the Office Canteen, A voice called out to him.

''Hey, Vincent!''

The unknown man now known as Vincent turned around to see the only person, that 'talks' to him.

''What do you Want, Ash'' (He said with an Underlying stone of Scorn)

Ash Stopped in his Tracks and approached Vincent Calmly

''Oi, Vincie, Vincie, Vincie. Don't be like that. I Just wanted to ask whether you can help me with some of my Tasks,My Girlfriend and I have a date planned...You can do that for a friend can't you Vincent.''

'Tch, Friends My ass. It's not like I have a choice. Your father is the CEO of the Renowned Medicinal industry 'Osmond'. He didn't even work to get there, it was all because of his Connections. ' (he lamented in his mind)

I Just want to punch his Face and destroy everything he has.... But Power Suppresses all.... My Mother is still in their Hospital without this job.....she'll'

''Sure, I'll Do it after The Break.''(Vincent said with a fake smile that has been trained for years)

''Hahaha, Good thank you for your Help Vinnie, Now I'll be on my way don't want to keep the Ladies'' (Ash replied then Left)

''Sigh, such a Bastard'' (Vincent Murmured)

After the Lunch Break, Vincent worked on both his and Ash Tasks.

7 P.M

''Finally, Phew Its Done''

Vincent finally finished both his and ash assignments, He then signed out and Left the company.

Vincent walked along the Streets carefully, it was dead in the Night, The time where the creepy crawlies come out.

He reached a zebra crossing and waited for the lights as he was waiting, he got a call.

*RING* *RING*

*CLICK*

''Hello, Is this Vincent Gate''

A Voice that he didn't recognize spoke to him from the phone

''Yes Hello, who is this''

''I Am, Reynold Shield, I am The Lawyer you got for the Rape Case of your Mother''

''Ah, yes, what is the Problem Lawyer?''

''uhm, Yes. The Judge has decided to Postpone the Meeting''

''WHY…*Cough* I am sorry for the Outburst but why''

''The Judge told me that he has Better cases to Judge than a rape case''

'He is probably looking for Huge Cases so as to earn Popularity and Stars, Tch, This Bastard.' (Vincent Thought Angrily)

''Hello, Hello, Mister Gate''

''Ah yes, I'm here''

''Good, I thought I lost you for a second''

''no, just thinking about somethings...So when did the Judge decide to Have the Court Meeting''

''2 Years from Now''

"WHAT!" (Vincent Shouted)

''WHY, two years is too far''

''Mister Vincent, you need to Keep your voice down. I am not your Friend. And you haven't even paid me yet so I'm not your lawyer either. I just wanted you to know this. Have a good day Mister Gate.''

''Hello, HELLO, Tch, Damn.''

As Vince was about to throw the Phone, it started Ringing again.

*RING* *RING*

"Tch, who is this Now''

*CLICK*

"Hello, who is this''

''Hello, I am Doctor Vishanti. I am Looking for A Vincent Gate''

''Oh, Doctor hello. I am Vincent Gate. Are there any Problems or if its about my Mothers bills, I will Pay~"?

"Your Mom has Died''

*CRICK* And like that  Vincent world just Broke

''The Rape effects on your Mom caused her to enter coma, and at 7PM today, Her Heart stopped and she died''

''We are about to move her body as we need space in the Hospital for other patients, but there is no space in the Morgue so we decided to call you to pick up her body."

*CLANK*

The phone dropped from Vincent hands. He was in shock from the News of his Mother's Death.

''Hello, Hello. Mister Gate…Mister Gate. Hello''

Vincent then started to cross the Road, He heard the doctors voice, but it didn't reach him anymore.

He walked, walked and walked. As he was walking, he heard a Horn

*HORN*

He looked to his left to see a Truck driving towards him at high speed, The Driver was telling him to move as the truck didn't have a Brake. But Vincent didn't move.

He didn't have to will to Move.

The people around told him to Move... but he had nothing to move for.

He wished, He wished, He wished, He wished that he had the Will.

*BOOM*

The Truck Hit him and Vincent flew into the air and hit the ground, He rolled a few turns and hit a Stop. His last thoughts were

'' Suicide huh…. Mom won't be Too Proud''

And on that Day Vincent Gate died...…...and Absolutely no one cried.

4