Assimilation Of Soul, Implementing Physical Data
73 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Souls of the Fire and Lightning Planar Giants remained floating in the void for a moment and like what happened to the Light Particles.

They too were also sucked into Vincent like metal to a magnet but this time they didn't break down into light Particles, they entered as a whole into Vincent's Chest, both entering at the same time.

Strangely Vincent didn't feel any discomfort from it because as soon as the souls entered, His superior Soul crushed them, ate them, and purified them removing the useless parts like their emotions.

Then the Memories came, Vincent experienced everything that had happened in the Lives of the Two Planar Giants, starting from when their brain first fully developed to their last memory before being [Devoured].

Thanks to his soul for removing the useless Emotions, He didn't have to feel everything that they had felt as that would be Maddening. Vincent went through all of the Memories that had been sorted into the [Eidetic Knowledge Of Knowing] and he was Quite fast about it.

But even with his speed, it took him 2 Weeks to Read or rather live through the Entire Life Story of the Two Giants in details, Others would suggest that he should have just skipped to the Key points but Vincent refused to do that as he may miss some small details that may be very useful to him.

For Example, Vincent experienced a forgotten Memory of the Fire Planar Giant during his Younger days had stumbled upon a Place that was Mysterious because it was completely on fire but the Humongous Leaves and Trees as everything is quite Large in their World were not affected.

The Fire Planar Giant rushed to tell this to his father but as he was running, he stumbled on himself, rolled through the forest destroying a few Huge trees, and finally stopped when his head hit a thicker Tree, then it was dark after that as he was becoming unconscious.

When he had recovered from his state, he had forgotten what had happened and why he was in the forest. Quite an Unfortunate Event, Vincent speculated that that Place was probably filled with Fire Laws to boost the powers of a person who is aligned to fire and it probably had more treasures hidden Inside. If the Planar Giant had successfully made it to his father, It would have helped in his Journey.

Vincent made a mental note that he will visit the Place if he someday finds himself in [Titan Terrain], After going through about 1000 Years' worth of Information from both the Fire and Lightning Planar Giants.

Vincent had gained their Fighting experience, The Technique they use to complement their Abilities, their Training Regimens, and a few Spells that they had gone through about the Procedure but had never used since it wasn't in line with their Element.

After, Vincent left the Library and his Mental space and asked the System if anything had happened while he was in the library.

The system explained that his soul sorted out the useless data of the Consumed soul and kept the useful ones which was��t so much in quantity but it certainly had its Value in Quality. His soul after fully Absorbing, Sorting, Purifying, and Implementing the Final product, He gained.

A Faster Energy Re-Generation

A larger Soul Space which was already Quite Large

An Increase in his Soul resistance

Greater Increase in Affinity towards Fire

Greater Increase in Affinity towards Lightning

But what caught Vincent's Attention was the last gain he had received from consuming their souls

The Ability to use [Essence]

''[Essence]?''

''System show me the [Status] Of [Essence]''

[Essence: Essence is A Magical energy used in another Realm Far west from the 7 Realms and it is named The Ethereal Province, The Inhabitants of this Realm have a High connection to their World. So High that they are capable of using the Essence of Their World itself well the Unpurified Version, but their Ancestors had the Ability to use the Purified Version.

The Essence is cultivated and circulated through their Bodies after which it is stored in the Soul where it Nourishes the soul. Continuous cultivation may lead to a breakthrough in Limits of the Body]

''I didn't Expect this, Using the [Essence] Of the World itself and circulation, Isn't this Basically Cultivation''

[I Suppose it is]

Vincent re-read the [Status] the system had Given him and asked another Question ''How can I use it, the last time I checked I wasn't connected to the World''

[Ask the [Akashic] ]

''I had Guessed that'll be what you'll say''

[….]

Vincent asked the System more Questions about [Essence] but the System gave him the reply that he should ask the [Akashic].

Vincent then kept his questions and decided that he would ask his questions when he goes back to the Real World. Before he left, he gave an Order to the Planar Giants, The Order was for them to sleep until he awakes them.

The Planar Giants acknowledged his Orders and would fulfill them with all certainty. After giving the Order the Planar Giants sent him back to his body and thereafter fell asleep until their Master awakes them.

In the Real World

Vincent's Body that had been Laying on the bed of his Lodged room, stood up as Vincent's soul had arrived back into the Body.

Vincent probed his body for his strength because he had devoured the Bodies of the Planar Giants, therefore he should have gained their strength too.

Feeling no increase Vincent was about to ask the system for the reason but then his arm bulged and grew his size and thereafter the other arm followed.

Grunting in Pain, Vincent panicked and was about to ask for help from the System for him, when again his right Leg Bulged and increased in size and his other Leg followed in kind, With the increase in size came another Increase in Pain which seized all words from coming out of him.

Vincent's Body Parts began to swell and the pain increased, It reached a point that Vincent felt that he may explode if he didn't do anything. But what could he do, He couldn't even speak as his throat had also bulged in size?

Vincent begun to think of ways to avoid an Explosion when like a Filled Tightened Balloon that was loosened, Gas began to escape from Vincent's body, Not in form of a fart but Hot Steam was coming out of Vincent's body increasing the rooms temperature and further destroying the Already destroyed room from his Former Stunt.

With More Steam released the more did Vincent reduce in size and increased in body Temperature, If anyone was in the room, They would suffer the same effects as a person standing unprotected in front of a Heatwave.

But even with the High temperature of the room and an Even higher Temperature that can be felt from his Body, But Vincent only Felt warm Like Relaxing in a hot spring Just unable to move.

After a while, the steam from the room escaped through the window and headed for the sky, Vincent didn't forget to cast an illusion as it would be quite weird if people saw steam coming out of his room.

Regaining his Movement ability, Vincent walked towards the Bathroom at a Moderate Pace with each step causing the Floor the break slightly, Vincent Reached the bathroom and took a bath, pouring cold water on his hot body causing the chilled water to became warm as they ran through him.

20 Minutes Later

Vincent Exited his Bathroom and went to his bed to lie on it, Drifting Slowly to sleep Vincent Ended his Day with a heat

1