Part 15- Success, Right?
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 15- Success, Right?

            The storm has passed as well as the middle part of the day. Evening was approaching quickly. John’s body healed on the inside, but a white oddly shaped scar remained on the chest. This is where a large portion of flesh was missing from, and all she could do was run stitching back and forth. Sakura was able to observe his energy reserves. His reserves were reduced as the body healed, but not depleted. Sakura absorbed the energy in a few smaller chunks of the buffer orb bringing her energy and mana reserves close to full while leaving a little room for absorption. 

            Sakura removed John’s shirt, and clothing that was stained and cleaned it up as best as possible with the recent rain and puddles. The servants helped watch over John while the acid slime kept the wings and head off the ground. Using a minor amount of magic she started a fire with some nearby scrap wood just to dry clothing. Andrea (the Rock Worm), and tiny giant spider attended the fire while trying to dry the clothing

            Before all light had faded John was aroused. Little by little like emerging from the darkness John awoke. Johns lower back and butt were cushioned on something very soft and slightly cool like a water bed. And his back head and wings were cushioned on something soft and warm. While a warm, soft, and exciting feeling massaged his chest in circular patterns.

            “nnnnmmmm, just five more min…..” barely slipped out of his lips when the soft stroking sensations fondled sensitive sections of his chest. He let out a sharp gasp and fully awoke with the exciting response from the flesh tickling his whole body. It caused him to move involuntarily and slight twitching in places.

            Johns eyes popped open to see Sakura’s naked chest baring over head. Her arms moved around rubbing and stroking across Johns naked and perky bust. He starts Gasping and grabbing at Sakura’s forearms to halt her movement. He’s able to clearly see Sakura’s kindly satisfied smile. Their eyes finally meet between the arm movement, and both start to speak at the same time.

            “Good you’re awake… feeling better?”

            “Sakura! What are you doing?”

            They both pause, and Sakura tries to get a hold John’s hands.

            Sakura getting a little flustered. “I am just rubbing you like you were rubbed me, before… my shoulders felt nice before the lighting strike. And I didn’t want you hurting there..” She tugged one of Johns petite hands toward the scar in the chest.

            With a bit of shock John is able to take stock of the situation. He has an abnormal section of skin the size of a fist that is completely discolored, uneven, and it looks monstrous compared to the perfection the rest of the body is made from. The slime has provided bedding below, and Sakura’s body is supporting the rest of John. Near the front of the cave it looks like a war occurred there. Burned marks are everywhere, pits and chips in the stone scattered the area, and a little ways down the hill it looks like multiple explosions have obliterated everything in the area where the metal and swords were planted.

             “Thanks for looking after me then. But you need to know more about massaging, and generally lovers are the ones who rub chests like that. So don’t leave us naked like that again unless we’re alone in a room or something… you don’t want anyone finding naked… or half naked gals.” John finding the explanation is going into places that are increasingly harder to explain so he just falls silent.

            “We’re safe in the cave, and not likely to be found. You were badly injured and I couldn’t change you from that body. I think you are stuck in it for the time being. So I didn’t want to lose you. And um, other than the accident with the lightning, the injuries, and such I think it was a mostly successful experiment. However if we try it again then we’re going to have to do far more with precautions. Just that much has caused severe damage to you, me, and the buffer orb… it exploded. It died…”

            John feeling her change about that loss could tell something really was bothering her. So he held her hands against his body in hopes of providing some comfort. “I’m sorry Sakura, I don’t know what else to say. Everyone else is ok, right?”

            Sakura nodded, and it was obvious she couldn’t keep the frown from showing. Andrea walked over and put a supportive hand on her shoulder for a time just to express the concern for Sakura’s mood. After a while everyone cheered up with the acknowledgment of successfully gathering energy. And John made a recommendation.

0