Chapter 3: Preparation
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was pulled out from his thoughts by the sounds of explosions and screams of terror. It would seem that people were panicking even though the first message had told them that they had two hours of protection, such stupid people. David walked to the edge of the repair shop and looked at the city that was sprawled out below him. The shop was high up on a hill, with one road leading down, which made it convenient for this situation. He even started hearing gunshot, which made he frown. This may be the so-called country of guns, but why shoot each other now when it is better to group up and stay alive together?

"This is crazy." He whispered, running his fingers through his hair as he looked at the city.

He wasn't entirely sure what to do, but he figured it'd be wise to act as if this was all real for right now. And he is for damn sure not going down to the city before he got shut.

He nodded before he mumbled to himself, "First thing first, let us see if there is any connection. Priority first."

David said, walking toward the tv and playing the paused game. It loaded for some time before a big message appeared, which he assumed said, [No connection dumbass, go fortify your place] since some of the screens were not working.

Looking at the massage and realizing what situation he is in, he frowned. He was going to need to work and work hard at that, to get things properly fortified in two hours or less, that was for sure.

David walked out of the shop and immediately went to lock the gate. Smiling at how good of a work he did, he started walking back into the shop before remembering something. He went back into the shop, put on some leather gloves, and took a leftover barbed wire which was left after the installation of barbed wires on top of the wall. He opened the gate and arranged the barbed wire in front of it.

He then went back into the shop and brought out a gallon of gasoline, which was stored in the shop in case any of the worker's cars run a lot of gas, before pouring it on the street, thinking that when the monster comes, he will just light the gasoline In fire and boom. izi.

He watched, smiling as the gasoline flowed down the hill before slapping his head with his free hand and cursing.

"Fucking dumb ass David. This is a hill, smartass." He said, closing the gasoline and returning it to the shop.

He came back outside, the gate still wide open, and looked around, wondering what else to do. He looked at his car, parked at the parking lot that only allows 20 cars before molding as an idea popped up in his head.

Bringing out his car keys from his pocket, he ran to his car, turn it on, then drove it outside the gate before parking it horizontally right outside the gate. Getting out of the car, he ran back into the shop, brought out another gallon of gasoline, and pouring it all over inside the car. It is not like he will be needing a car during an apocalypse, right?

Looking at the good work he just completed, he grinned. He then noticed a flaw in his plan. He is only protecting the front gate, what are they came in from climbing the wall. Then what!?

Seeing this BIG flaw, he got a new grand idea. He ran back into the shop and brought out a tv. He planned to lay them around the wall, at least they will add some extra protection. He walked toward the gate before feeling like crying. 

1