02 – End of the World II
121 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye Yueyi started to gather the requirements for casting the spell for regression. 

 

Materials needed for Magic Circle:

 

*Dragon Heart (6)

*Any God's Core (1)

*Core of the World (1)

*The Mana, Vessel and Soul of the Caster. (1)

 

After killing all dragons on Earth Except for echidna Yueyi had gathered enough dragon hearts with 3 spares stored in his subspace. As a newly upgraded Archmage, Subspace is one of his spells he could cast. It's his personal inventory for storage. Time is stopped within his subspace leaving the materials stored inside to retain its original shape for as long as he wanted.

 

After he killed Ru Jiahua and deleted his existence a mere piece of a gold colored shard remains in his place. This shard is a part of a God's core. Based on its color it possessed a pure attribute of light. It was because of this shard that Jiahua was able to use the skills of a Healer Class despite being unawakened as other players.

 

Ye Yueyi touches the shards to trace the owner of the said core. A blood shard piece. This must be something that used to be owned by the God of Light. Once he finished using his mana to trace the source, he lowered his hand and sighed silently.

 

"Indeed. There's nothing more fun than watching the games close up. Though this is something I didn't expect." muttered Yueyi as he once again controlled his mana this time not only to cause ripples to space but also twisted the laws of time.

 

With his new title as The Deviant, Yueyi is able to bend space and time however he wanted. This inhuman and aberrant skill is what even the Gods fear. With absolute control over mana with a just single clap the space before him cracked and fragmented. Like broken pieces of mirrors the space and time in the area before him distorted. Two new separated space appeared before him. 

 

To the right is the scene of an exquisite garden. A round table with 6 male and female humanoid form beings wearing varying clothes. Some wore Greek ancient clothing like how Greek gods appeared in the books together with their brilliant golden hair and eyes. Others wear armor. Some wore mage clothes, ancient Chinese clothes and more. It's also obvious at a single glance that this small group of people possess presence as someone from above. 

 

They were gods. Though for some reason these small groups all stared at Ye Yueyi in vigilance. Yueyi acted as if he didn't see their watchful eyes. His expression remained dull and indifferent. Only his eyes slightly widened when he saw the long blonde haired man with golden irises giving him a defeated smile.

 

On the other hand, the scene on the right is like a quiet spring forest. A huge white tree stood at the center while under its shade are four ice coffins surrounded by white full blossomed lotuses. The people within the ice coffins were someone extremely familiar for Yueyi. 

 

They were the deceased members of his family. To be precise, they were his siblings and his love. Standing before his eldest brother, Ye Wuyi's coffin is someone he knew too well as well. This man always has a silent presence but has the presence of a ruler. With his hair as white as snow and silvery irises. Even Fu Baiyu recognized him.

 

Fu Baiyu exclaimed in shock, "Qi Long!!"

 

Even Ye Yueyi only widened his eyes for a few seconds before remaining calm once more but his eyes were focused on that man he called brother in law for as long as he knew. Qi Long is Ye Wuyi's legal partner. His big brother's husband. He didn't expect to see him when Yueyi decided to destroy the boundaries of space and time on earth. He only traced the position of the owner of the soul core he got from Ru Jiahua and commanded the mana to look for the world core. 

 

As if he just noticed their presence, Qi Long looked at Ye Yueyi ignoring even the other Gods near him. He gave him a small smile like always. This is the person who suddenly disappeared when his big brother and younger brothers died. Leaving Ye Yueyi in Chi Heiwan protection. He knew that this person wished to look for a place where to bury their family members. He is more than willing to follow his wife to the afterlife which is why Yueyi never expected him to return. 

 

Qi Long spoke, "Xiao Yue you've come. When Hei's body suddenly appeared in this space I knew you would come." There are traces of tiredness and crying from his face while still forcing to smile at his only remaining living family on earth. 

 

"Un... Dage please give me this World's Core." said Ye Yueyi without giving any useless explanation. 

 

Qi Long didn't hesitate when he summoned Earth's Core with a wave of his hand. A blue green orb with the size of a bowling ball appeared on the top of Qi Long's palm. This orb is full world's energy. It was close to mana but different as well. Every world's core has a different kind of energy, but all mana in each world were born from it. He gave the earth's core to Yueyi nonchalantly. Ye Yueyi received it without question. This interaction between the two left the others wordless. 

 

A man wearing warrior's armor stood up in disbelief, "God of Earth! You're giving away your world's core that easily! Have you gone mad!" 

 

Qi Long replied, "My wife and our family remains with only I and Xiao Yue. Now even Xiao Hei died, do you think both of us still have reasons to protect this damn world!? Mind your own business God of War!" his tone is full of anger. 

 

The man known as the God of War retorted, "You have gone crazy! You are a God. Why would you care about a few human deaths!?" 

 

A man looking like a dwarf carrying a huge hammer on his back exclaimed, "Idiot! Watch your mouth! You fool!?'' This little man seems to be the God of Blacksmith. 

 

A female witch murmured, "People with uncouth mouths usually die first." 

 

"Few humans' deaths? Don't you know that the one you mentioned is my own family members!?" Fury fills Ye Yueyi's dull grey eyes as he glares at the man in armor.

 

"I was planning on taking the God of light's core as punishment for being blind enough to help the scheming bitch! Since you've dared to look down and insulted my family then... Your core will do! Soul Chains."

 

With a single spell the God of war was instantly caught by a chain made of pure mana instantly sealing his powers as gods. With a crook of Yueyi's finger the War God was pulled and floated before Yueyi. The other Gods were caught off guard but no one dared to say a thing to save the other. They were more than willing to sacrifice the War God to appease Ye Yueyi this abnormality's anger. 

 

The God of War tried to plead for his life with a regretful expression on his face, "F-Forgive me..."

 

"Rejected." coldly replied Ye Yueyi as he touched used the strongest fire spell, Inferno, to incinerate the rude god to ashes. Leaving only his God Core and possessions like his space ring and his divine weapon. A spear. 

 

The late War God was not even able to scream before he was killed. The other Gods were looking at Ye Yueyi like he was some kind of monster. Only Qi Long's eyes sparkled with slight expectation and hope upon seeing his unparalleled capabilities. 

 

"Xiao Yue, are you planning to cast a regression spell? One of Time magic's forbidden spells?" asked Qi Long. 

 

Ye Yueyi then move his gaze to Qi Long. Once Qi Long saw his little brother in law’s empty eyes like his, he knew what the child is feeling right now. When he lost Ye Wuyi, his wife, Qi Long felt living unbearable. Before he left he casted a spell on the two if something unexplainable happened to them, regardless of anything their remains shall be transported to his domain. 

 

Only when they die that they'll be pulled into his territory. When Chi Heiwan’s corpse suddenly appeared on his domain, he longed to know that something bad had happened. And if there’s someone that could influence his domain without him noticing, he knew that the ancient gods had a hand on this. Heiwan’s corpse was kept to its cleanest state. 

 

Seeing the full bloom black roses surrounding the corpse of Heiwan means that the person who wishes to preserve the body is someone who knew Heiwan too well. Among the living humans only Ye Yueyi knew that Heiwan liked black roses. Though the latter didn’t know that Chi Heiwan only likes black roses because it matches the deep obsidian hair Ye Yueyi possessed. 

 

This only meant that it was Ye Yueyi who wanted to keep Heiwan’s corpse. Then he heard that world’s announcement about Ye Yueyi’s inheritance which approved his guesses.

 

“I’m going back in time. No matter what consequence. My only wish is to see my family and A’Wan once again. Even if in exchange I have to… destroy this future where there is none of them here with us!” replied Ye Yueyi.

 

A smile sprouted from Qi Long’s face, “I will go back with you, Xiao Yue!” said the Ruler God of Earth who threw his little domain just for a chance to see his wife once again.

 

With a single step of Qi Long he appeared beside Ye Yueyi preparing to bear the backlash of the forbidden spell with his younger brother in law. Hearing their conversation Fu Baiyu and Echidna were shocked. It seems that the current world will be destroyed once these two left.

 

Fu Baiyu spoke, “Qi Long what about me?”

 

Qi Long stared at him emotionlessly. After all he only treated Fu Baiyu as his wife’s college friend and acted amiable towards him. Other than that, he is nothing but a stranger to him especially since he treated Ye Yueyi like he is some kind of plague. 

 

But thinking how this man did everything to stop Ru Jiahua from trying to kill his family to the point his race excommunicated him for going against his role as their Saint’s Guardian, he could help but think twice about this human. 

 

Though in the end his wife and other younger siblings still died and Fu Baiyu was able to retain his Guardian status but lose his identity as an Elf while being treated as a slave to serve Ru Jiahua. The Slave choker on Fu Baiyu’s neck was the only proof that this man treated him and his wife as real friends.

 

Qi Long looked at his younger sibling but only spoke a few words. “For Wu’er…” Ye Yueyi didn’t reply and continued to stare blankly with indifferent eyes.

 

“Just this once.” Murmured Ye Yueyi as he averted his eyes to look at the other Gods in the area.

 

Qi Long on the other hand nodded his head once at Fu Baiyu who instantly showed a joyous expression as he ran towards them.

 

Meanwhile the other Gods flinched when they saw those pair of dull and lifeless grey eyes staring at them. Like being targeted by a prey they couldn’t help but look away and tremble once in a while.

 

“I know that even if I destroy this future you won’t be harmed but… if you interfere with me again I… will kill you.” Said Ye Yueyi who waved his hand once to throw them out of Earth.

 

These Gods were teleported to outer space outside of Earth’s hemisphere in that split second. But none of it really matters as they could still see what is happening within the world. From the outside they could see all mana in earth converging at a single point. This is where the black tower is located. Ye Yueyi is commanding all the energy of mana within their world to cast a forbidden spell. 

 

Using the materials that were required to do so, Ye Yueyi together with the other two was at the center of a huge spell hexagram that covered the whole earth. The six dragon hearts were hovering around earth like little stone dots. Glowing with a huge cluster of mana connected to the magic circle. The other Gods who were watching this scene were rendered speechless.

 

God of alchemy exclaimed in excitement, “H-How could he control the mana this precisely!?”

 

“This is indeed… incredible~ Is that really a human? Why is it that I’ve never noticed this kind of talent before this happened!?” The witch of eternity commented.

 

“I knew this child was not normal when he didn’t show any surprise when I gave his little friend my inheritance.” Said by the Dwarf God. "Good thing I've saved my successor's current memory with me. I'll pass on it when he awakens his profession as a blacksmith."

 

“He is someone Lord Magnus and Lord Chronos had chosen as their successor. This kind of talent is expected.” said the God of Light.

 

“By the way Guang if the child returned to the past what are you going to do about that toy [Ru Jiahua] of yours?” asked the little witch.

 

“The shard I’ve put on that thing is not a real God’s core but a demon core with light attributes. This is a bait I’ve created to lure a few demonic creatures. The little one noticed so which is why he stared at me when he erased that thing. Moreover, it depends on him now. Whether the little one wished to exterminate it or not. I do not mind. I’ve… angered him enough unconditionally.” Answered the God of Light, Guang.

 

The Gods watched the Regression Spell to be activated. The magic hexagram glowed with bright mana. Once the magic circle fades the three people successfully return back to the past. And Earth petrified in an extreme fast rate before their eyes which in the end turned to an endless speck of dust that spread all over the space. The world was destroyed like it never existed in the first place. Everything within that little world called earth obliterated by the abnormal existence called Ye Yueyi.

 

 

3