04 – Regression II
89 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in University.

 

Fu Baiyu then remembered his foolishness under the control of that fake bastard Ru Jiahua. This trash dared to take control of their race and have them treat them as their saint. Because of his words he treated Ye Yueyi worse and to know that all his trash talking is because that bitch covets Chi Heiwan. 

 

Once he calmed down, he finally realized that the place he is in, is not a good location to check some things. After grabbing his things, he left the courtyard and planned to go to a place where there are less people. Going in some secluded location within the university like how Qi Long acted he checked on his status board.

 


Status Board.

Fu Baiyu

Lv. 55 > 1

Race: Hybrid (Half Human and Half Elf)

Age: 21 (31)

Job: Unselected (Elementalist)

Titles:

Protector of Nature

Awakened Player

Elementals Beloved Child

New Former Guardian of Elf Race's Saint

New A person who regressed

HP: 3,500 > 300

MP: 5,500 > 400


 

Fu Baiyu frowned when he saw that his level was reset to the lowest level. Even his HP and MP degraded at his lowest state. Except for a few changes in his titles almost everything in his status boards was reverted back to when he first awakened.

 

Fu Baiyu murmured, “Level 1. So, this is really the past…” 

 

Once his thoughts calmed down his phone suddenly rang and saw that a message was sent to him. The sender is none other than one of his friends. Someone in the same situation as him.

 

[Look for Xiao Yue.

-Qi Long]

 

Once he saw the message Fu Baiyu remembered that he and Qi Long were only able to return to the past thanks to Ye Yueyi. Seeing that Qi Long sent this message means that he just returned to the past like him. Looking for Ye Yueyi is to check whether the latter is fine. 

 

Ye Yueyi is the caster of the Regression Spell which means that the backlash of the spell all fell on him. Qi Long and him were only baggage brought with Ye Yueyi with him but despite that the consequences they’ve received is enough to weaken them. 

 

What about the caster? The rebound of the forbidden spell must have all fell on Ye Yueyi. They must look for him to check his state.

 

As he calmed down, Fu Baiyu controlled his current mana. His mana is so low that he could only summon a baby elemental. Activating his title as Elementalist, he controlled his mana and called a wind pixie before him. Using the language of spirit race, he muttered the spell to communicate with wind elements. 

 

It was currently hard for his state to control the mana around him but because of his past experience as a veteran player, he was able to squeeze enough to call one pixie. He summoned a wind pixie to help him look for Ye Yueyi. One could see him panting for a bit as cold sweat covered his handsome face. 

 

Before him, a tiny speck of green orbs hovers until a small creature with transparent wings flies in front of him. It was a wind pixie wearing a one-piece green dress. This is someone for a fairy race.

 

The young pixie stared at Fu Baiyu with her adorable eyes. “Human, are you the one who called me? Sniff~… no you are not pure human. This familiar scent of nature. Are you a half elf?”

 

Fu Baiyu showed no surprise upon seeing the little pixie appear before him. He is a half elf. Ever since he awakened he had seen countless and varying types of elementals. Seeing the little one before him, he knew it was a baby pixie. 

 

“Please help me. Help me look for someone. He is… someone extremely important and might be in danger. Little Pixie please help me find a human but feels not human. An Extremely beautiful young man with hair of the color of the darkness and eyes with the shade of the moon.” Said Fu Baiyu.

 

“As you wish, Protector of Nature.” Replied the pixie who disappeared to control the wind to look for the one with the description their protector had spoken. 

 

Fu Baiyu fell on the ground out of energy. He needs to gather enough mana to remove his fatigue while waiting for the wind pixie to return.

 

On the other hand, half an hour ago, within the mansion of Ye Family. Inside the bedroom of Ye Yueyi. 

 

The room was a composition of ancient and modern architecture of Chinese arts. Wooden floorboards, foldable paper screens. A huge floor bed. Sliding doors connected to an opened garden with a small pond, lushes of flowers and wisteria trees. 

 

In the middle of the bed a young man was lying covered in perspiration. His face was soaking wet as his breathing was erratically. The child looks sick as his pale face was reddish with his high temperature. 

 

With his exquisite face and delicate features, his current state made him look even more fragile and sickly. The child is in his teenage years, only half adult. With his quite long black hair, he lays uncomfortably on his bed. 

 

This is Ye Yueyi 10 years in the past. He is only 16 in this timeline. At the moment he is suffering from a cold and his fever is a bit high. With his eyes closed he must be resting when he suddenly opened his eyes revealing a pair of dull silver eyes. Those dull eyes with the colour of the moon look around the room. The child is emitting maturity that cannot be matched with his young appearance.

 

The calmness and indifference within those greyish orbs showed strength beyond means. Ye Yueyi only looked around once to realize that this was his room in the past. He was able to calm his thoughts faster than the two who regressed with him. He grabbed the phone place beside his bed and checked the date.

 

Ye Yueyi murmured, “Year 2020. Ten years in the past. The Awakening will happen 3 months later, and Earth will be online. The Black Tower will appear within this month.” 

 

He could feel his head pulsing because of fever but his brain calculation still works as he wished. He summoned his Status Board as well but once he did that a message was sent instead.

 


[World System replies:]

The Venerable Lord is no longer included in the World System. As a special existence Venerable Lord is able to choose as to whether to allow the World System to measure the Venerable Lord’s Stats. Does the Venerable Lord allow the World System to measure your Status?

 

Yes | No


 

Without thinking twice Ye Yueyi confirmed the Yes option. Allowing the World System to enter his existence.

 


Ding! Special Existence named Deviant is now online. The World System Welcomes Lord Deviant. God had sent a gift does Lord Deviant wish to accept?

Yes | No


 

Ye Yueyi accepted and confirmed Yes.

 


Ping! The System God sent Lord Deviant a Unique Title: ‘Oracle’.

 

Title: “Oracle”

This is a special title created by the System God to a special existence called Deviant. This is a sole title given to only one being. This is a title that will allow the holder to awaken any creature of his choice. Giving the oracle permission to choose people to awaken as players.

 

P.S.: This Title can only be held by The Deviant. The way to awaken a person is to give him a kiss. Muaa~


 

His brows twitched when he saw the additional message from the System God in the end he choose to ignore the annoying message. “Open my Status Board.” Commanded Ye Yueyi.

 


Status Board.

Ye Yueyi

Lv. 1 [Immeasurable]

Race: Human [Unique]

Age: 16 (26)

Job: Unselected [Archmage]

Titles:

Awakened Player

The Deviant

New God Slayer

New Dragon Slayer

New Beloved Child of Magnus [God of Magic]

New Beloved Child of Chronos [God of Time]

New A Person who Regressed

New The Oracle

New A Person who Destroyed Time

HP: 150 (Infinite)

MP: 200 (Infinite)


 

The expression on Ye Yueyi’s face remained unmoved and showed no other emotion other than blankness. Looking at his own Status board Ye Yueyi knew that he didn’t suffer backlashes from the forbidden because he is a unique existence feared by Gods. 

 

Ancient Gods like Magnus and Chronos even accepted him as his beloved child which is why no kind of magic, even the forbidden ones, is able to harm him. Even the world system has to ask for his permission before they could measure his strength and take a record for it. 

 

He is now considered as the strongest in all things not only in all worlds but in everything. But despite knowing that Ye Yueyi’s expressions remained calmed as if he didn’t care about his own special existence.

 

“What is the meaning of this status?” asked Ye Yueyi to the World System.

 


[The World System replies:]

Venerable Lord just regressed to your body as a human but because your existence is unique you are indeed no longer human. No! You are a human at the same time no longer human. As long the Venerable Lord activated his exclusive title: ‘The Deviant’, the lord is able to unlock the special traits as Archmage, endless HP & MP and all other skills. But if the title isn’t activated the lord’s body remains as human.


 

Understanding his explanation, Ye Yueyi only said, “I see. Activate title: The Deviant.”

 

Status Screen:

[Title Activated: The Deviant.

All Status Unlocked.]

 

 

Once the title was activated Ye Yueyi could see the mana in the atmosphere referring to him as if he was their god. His dull silver eyes glowed with unparalleled strength as his body was transformed to perfection. His body floated above ground as the mana around him lifted him up showing their joy upon his awakening. 

 

With a wave of his hand he casted a simple spell called Clairvoyance to trace Chi Heiwan’s current state. Within his mind he could see Chi Heiwan's current situation. Once Ye Yueyi saw his current state a frown appeared on his beautiful face, it seems that Chi Heiwan current situation is bad enough and he was in danger. 

 

He could see countless men wearing black clothes chasing after him holding guns in their hands. Chi Heiwan’s state is bad enough with his clothes tattered with cuts. He is even holding his bleeding shoulder as he was shot. A bullet was deeply embedded into it.

 

Ye Yueyi murmured, “A’Wan once told me he almost died once because of his family. Is this that situation?” while muttering he commanded the mana to bring him a big jacket with a hoodie. 

 

This jacket is what he took from his elder brother's wardrobe. Wearing a jacket twice his size, Ye Yueyi’s appearance was hidden within the hoodies as he gathered mana and commanded them to teleport him to where Chi Heiwan is.

 

On the other hand, Chi Heiwan is running for his life with everything he got to escape death.

 

3