Prologue
76 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

August 30th, 2020.

I was in my final class of the day, we had been using distance learning because of the pandemic. I told all my friends and classes that I was moving.  

We got lost. We went north 'til we reached the Canadian border. I suggested we use the maps app on our phones. We turned around and listened to Siri guide us when she started gl9tching out. 1 d1dn’t kn0w w8at t6 d4. Then she fixed herself, and my parents weren't bothered by it.

I started to ask if they heard it when truck-sama decided to swerve into us.

I woke up, my arm was torn off, and I was being dragged by wolves. I found my severed arm. It was in the mouth of one of the wolves that were following, getting chewed like a toy. I blacked out again.

I was being eaten. I loved dogs, I loved them, until this moment. At this moment I wanted nothing more than to obliterate these wolves. Then I blacked out again. 

Some text appeared.

Do you agree to these terms?

y/n

You selected:

Yes

Bisecting…

1%

7%

21%

Error

Rerouting…

39%

68%

Complete!

Soul Separation:

Commencing

7%

16%

56%

100%

Complete!

Transfer commencing

100%

Complete!

Enjoy your new body!

I awoke once more, I couldn't see, something was funny about all 5 of my senses. I knew I was small now. I was a few inches tall, maybe. What is going on? I tried to open my eyes.

3