Chapter Five – Transformation
157 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The throne was as spotless as ever, and the angel sitting on it wore a smile, one that made the cold appearance from before seem like a lie.

"You survived. I expected you to die, it seems you've overcome my expectations." The angel smiled as she played with a small silvery crystal in her dainty palms.

"Why did you send me to such a place? If I had known it was so bad, I'd have never went." Sage knew that he was being a bit cowardly, but who'd want to survive in an environment hostile to oneself for a month?

"Didn't you survive? How about this? Because you completed the task wonderfully, I can also allow you to undergo a racial evolution. Are you satisfied?" The angel asked as she tossed the crystal into the air.

"Evolution? Is that possible? What would u evolve into?" Sage asked, not wanting to be taken advantage of, even if she was beautiful.

"A fallen angel of course. This race has a high affinity with darkness, and with the budding talent in lightning, you'll become a splendid Demon King!" The angel smiled as she looked at Sage with interest.

"Why would you give me power for no reason? I don't quite believe that you're as generous as you're letting on. What is the endgame?" Sage asked carefully.

"You may have demonized, but you don't have a True Name. Because of this, you'll find it hard to enter the Demon Lord level. If you become a fallen, you'd automatically get a True Name as well as a new body." The angel explained rather patiently.

"I take it you don't want to return to your world looking like this?" She gestured to Sage's demonic appearance with a bit of disdain.

"Fine, I accept." Sage didn't say anything else, and a colossal amount of demonic energy shrouded him, making him feel as if he were suffocating.

The angel smiled as she tossed the crystal into the air and watched as a soul slipped out of Sage's body and entered the crystal.

Sage's body burst into a shower of flames and sparks, and the crystal radiated an immense amount of darkness!

The crystal vanished into the mass of darkness, and a vortex formed in the air, sucking in all the rich demonic energy nearby.

The angel sat back on the throne, her face hidden by her hair, however she didn't move as the darkness started to condensed into a solid state.

Demonic energy swirled into the liquid darkness, and from time to time, lightning would flash around the ball.

Soon lighting covered the whole sphere and then it simply vanished. It didn't fade away, it instead got absorbed into a three pairs of wings.

The being shrouded in mists of demonic energy opened her eyes and a strange cross shaped pupil was visible.

Her irises were golden, and with her lush black hair framing her pale and delicate face, she looked like a goddess descended, not the least bit inferior to the angel on the throne.

The newly formed angel landed softly, her three pairs of black wings folded behind her while she looked at her hands in shock!

"Why is it like this?!" Sage asked. Yes, the beautiful young female angel was indeed Sage. Sage could only see delicate arms and a rather small bust, however the emptiness between his legs alerted him to the fact he lost his little brother.

"Finally! After a hundred thousand years! I finally have a descendant! Just you wait Asmodeus! I'll definitely brag about my child now!" The angel cackled like a witch plotting something.

Sage was still in a state of disbelief, however a strange sensation rose in his heart that seemed to like this body, however he shook his head.

"Why did I turn into a girl?! Why did this happen? Did something go wrong?!" Sage asked with a panicked voice.

One should know that even after being chased by a high rank demon and was surrounded by small humanoids, he felt no panic, but now he did!

"Wrong? Nothing could ever be more right! My daughter has finally appeared. Even after losing the bet with Asmodeus, I still hadn't thought it'd really happen." The angel said with glee.

She flapped her wings slightly and ended up in front of Sage, who was pulled into her massive peaks in a tight embrace.

Demons didn't mind fighting and killing each other, however they doted on their descendants.

 

8